Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'd kept a CB Market Sapphire from the release date for attempted AP-trading, to try and ensure that the Release History Spiral project would have a CB Pink Sapphire from the release date. Well. That went about as well as you'd expect. XD We lost it. Since it's a Market egg it's not even like we can ask for it back. XD Oh well.

Can't catch a Cantor or Sapphire to save my life.  :(  I've seen 3 Cantors in the Biomes in 3 days, and a grand total of 1 Sapphire in the biomes!  Needless to say, I couldn't catch any of them.  (Curse my slow internet!)  Meanwhile, nobody's trading them for anything I've tried offering, either.  Sigh.

I've clicked on many things in the sites, what I thought were the new eggs,but no. I thought it was my useless eyesight but it seems many are having the same problem. Oh well, my time-wasting has been getting others' clicks!

My sapphire egg got sick and i had to fog it :( Now I'm worried it won't get enough views to turn yellow before it hatches!

2 hours ago, Pourlemoment said:

@Toyo That's okay, it can turn yellow as a hatchling.

aaaAAAAH thank you, that makes things so much easier!

9 hours ago, Quinney said:

I've clicked on many things in the sites, what I thought were the new eggs,but no. I thought it was my useless eyesight but it seems many are having the same problem. Oh well, my time-wasting has been getting others' clicks!

And that's part of my bad luck- trying to raise my zero-click babies in the midst of people trying to unlock encyclopedia entries. :(  I wish they would save their clicks for DDF or the encyclopedia thread, and stay off the view sites.

Also, while looking at my action log, I saw where I abandoned an AP Sapphire on the the evening before the birthday. It now glows as a yellow adult. <.< 

16 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

And that's part of my bad luck- trying to raise my zero-click babies in the midst of people trying to unlock encyclopedia entries. :(  I wish they would save their clicks for DDF or the encyclopedia thread, and stay off the view sites.

Well good luck telling everyone else on the cave who told me to get clicks that way.

My current bad luck is that I've spent the best part of six hours in the AP and seen just half a dozen pink eggs,and no chance of grabbing against 90 others.

this is gonna sound way sadder than i intend, but i have a bad habit of missing eggs because im crying, i see an egg id like to grab and then i miss it because i cant see it very well. 

either that or im leaning back just a liiiiittle too far in my chair and cant read the words on the screen so well, and miss. doesnt happen as often, but ive been caught off guard a few times.

Grabbed a pink Sapphire in the AP, parents were named to ask for it back, okay of course. But the user has no forum/contact info on their scroll and the username given in the parent's names only gives me one member on the forums who hasn't logged in since 2015. How exactly do they expect to get it back? I'm thinking maybe they assume it can be done through the Hub but that's not actually allowed, so... I'd feel bad about keeping it, but I have no way to return it.

Bred around 20ish Coppers with my Thunders/Electrics/Bolts, and not a single alt :') Also had no luck with Pink Sapphires in the AP.

(At least I've snagged a CB Sapphire! I think they and the Cantos are going to have to be grabbed from the Market for the time being.)

Just missed a pink Market Sapphire in the AP ...

7 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Grabbed a pink Sapphire in the AP, parents were named to ask for it back, okay of course. But the user has no forum/contact info on their scroll and the username given in the parent's names only gives me one member on the forums who hasn't logged in since 2015. How exactly do they expect to get it back? I'm thinking maybe they assume it can be done through the Hub but that's not actually allowed, so... I'd feel bad about keeping it, but I have no way to return it.

Maybe when it hatches you can try to name it "If U Want It Back Pls PM [name]" or something?

I had been hunting for cantors for hours yesterday and today without even seeing any. So of course when I finally lost my patience and wasn't prepared anymore, there were two in a row in the coast...

Missing so many pink sapphires in the AP, my reflexes are always that tad bit slow. And of course the cantors too. 

bred a REALLY messy dragon for a messy dragon project i have going, and it happened to have a very nice code of "Xaaha" . i don't collect codes, and i'm not too keen on giving it away anyway both because of how messy it is (110th-ish gen, lags the page pretty bad when you view its linage so i kinda dont want to check right now XD) and because i like to keep the firstborn of each generation (since a lot of the time the parents are celestials) to myself. so such a pretty and interesting code, wasted on a messy dragon kept by someone who will put a name on it to cover it up... 

This might not sound like bad luck to anyone else but to me;

Breeds super common *which I needed* to semi-rare to have the highest chance of getting the common without using a holiday/purebred.

Gets the semi-rare breed.

Saw the first canto in the cave since the release and I missed it. ~shakes fist at the sky~

In the past 24 hours I have missed in the biomes: 3 gemshards, 1 sapphire, and 1 copper. 

I don't know if this is bad luck or stupid, but I just saw a Staterae in the Coast biome.

And I just stared...

I've had the worst luck with my Gemshards! They are always RED, I've tried not super dedicatedly but tried different days but bc I live in AUS the time zones are different akddkgidosjv I just want the new colours 🤣🥺