Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I´m unable to find someone who would trade a 3rd gen male Caligene x female Bronze Tinsel checker, that is unrelated to mine, the only ones I found so far are on Hidden Scrolls *sigh* I would even be okay with someone who owns a 3rd gen Caligene from Bronze Tinsel checker, so that I could offer a mate...

My current bad luck... I see someone posting in this thread who has difficulties to catch a certain breed from the biomes. I manage to grab one of those, influence and hatch it and pm the respective person. The message has been read on monday, but I get no answer and the hatchie is still sitting on my scroll. But said person is active on the forums so apparently nothing bad happened to them. Don't know what to make of this.

Believe in everything written about ND dragons in fan sites ... " wait it say 0 hours " they say, total crap. The egg died ... It was 2 hours left when i found it in AP. I had to trust my own instincts an put in in ERs when it was 1 hours left. And now -1 egg slot for 24 hours ...

17 minutes ago, Alesita said:

Believe in everything written about ND dragons in fan sites ... " wait it say 0 hours " they say, total crap.

That's outdated. It used to give you ~30 minutes to save your egg, now 0 means death.

17 minutes ago, Alesita said:

And now -1 egg slot for 24 hours ...

Only if you tried to force it using the Kill action. If it just ran out of time, your eggslot returned the moment the egg died.

(Earthquake and Bite also lock your eggslot for 24 hours.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

13 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That's outdated. It used to give you ~30 minutes to save your egg, now 0 means death.

Only if you tried to force it using the Kill action. If it just ran out of time, your eggslot returned the moment the egg died.

(Earthquake and Bite also lock your eggslot for 24 hours.)

Thank you very much for the helpful information 😊

My frostbite x lunar lineage will not cooperate. I either get eggs of the wrong species, or none at all :(

All the dragons I want to breed have either refused each over or just aren't interested, 4 times in a row 4 different breeds..  sigh 😭

Edited by Bloommist

@Bloommist

That's sad to hear! You can minimize the chance of refusals by using "Fertilise" (Purple BSA) on one of the dragons of a pair you want to breed, though.

Haha yes but sadly I've neglected raising many purples, this is set to change now, I shall raise an army haha 

2 hours ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I utterly love those names. "Ein Satz mit X" had me in stitches; I just explained that one to a friend.

That last one is just adding insult to injury. XD

@Fly-by-Night

I snatched one incuhatchable 3G Nebula x Magma egg of yours from the AP (after the surprise December release), and I wanted to return it to you as a surprise, but guess what? It turned blue, too...

7 hours ago, Astreya said:

@Fly-by-Night

I snatched one incuhatchable 3G Nebula x Magma egg of yours from the AP (after the surprise December release), and I wanted to return it to you as a surprise, but guess what? It turned blue, too...

😂 How come I'm not surprised... but I quite appreciate the thought. Thank you!

@pinkgothic: Thank you. :) At least, I can enjoy naming them!

Snowstorm outside, so no school today...wait, that's good luck...

Pipios x Corals are stubborn, so while I'm waiting for the Coral newness to die a little, I decided to mate Pips with Seawyrms. Nope. They hate them too. Bred three Pip/Sea pairs...ALL refusals. 

Yes, I did run out of Purples. I never collected them, so I have like 10 and they all get put to my metals and larger lineages. Trying to fix the no-purple issue by doing Moonstone/Purple lineage. Accidentally abandoned my first egg...lol.

Decided to fill my last slot with a random egg, overburdened on a 2G Bronze Tinsel egg with a Gold mate in AP.

Interesting drop yesterday, indeed.

I know it's probably gonna sound silly to say this is a bad luck thing, but dammit, I didn't need a shimmer on this egg! I wanted an autumn to gift to someone who needed one. Gah!

3 hours ago, beyond-his-limit said:

I know it's probably gonna sound silly to say this is a bad luck thing, but dammit, I didn't need a shimmer on this egg! I wanted an autumn to gift to someone who needed one. Gah!

Ouch. And it's gonna be winter for Seasonal dragons next week, isn't it? That is probably one of the worst timings to experience good luck :(

16 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Ouch. And it's gonna be winter for Seasonal dragons next week, isn't it? That is probably one of the worst timings to experience good luck :(

Yeah, it is. Normally I wouldn't mind a shiny at all but when you're looking for a certain seasonal and the time's gonna turn over before cooldown is finished.... grrrr!

Sighs, maybe next time...

I'm starting to feel there are some secret laws determining gold dragon breeding and making it impossible to get a gold egg from this pairing.

Most often, though, they either just refuse or don't produce any offspring.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa so many holiday lineages to breed and I just bred some important stuff yesterday so I'll be locked for days aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh! :wacko: