Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Just when I would like to do some AP hunting, it's blocked with one(well, actually 2) breed!

Well, I'll have to stick to cave or breed my own stuff.

While hardcore cave hunting for my first thunder dragon, and I missed a chicken due to not knowing what it's egg description was. Granted, I would've traded it to get a 2g PB aeon or a thunder dragon, but it was such a bummer 

Had some bad luck with hunting recently.

Saw a Desert Xenowyrm egg, which is the Xenowyrm I like the most, but I clicked it just a second too late...

And then, in the Alpine biome, I saw a Gold egg, and I just skipped over it completely, since I didn't realize from the description! Somehow I mistook it for a Lunar Herald...??

After this, I was on the AP. I saw a Deep Sea with a funny/immature code that I kind of wanted since I lost my first Deep Sea, but I spent too long deliberating over it and I missed it. To add insult to injury, I saw a Vamp egg on the AP a couple of times and I just... didn't grab it since I didn't want to be egglocked. I need better judgement...

Trying to breed holiday x metallic checkers today... if I have a next-gen holiday mate waiting, no egg. The only two pairs that don't have next-gen mates waiting, did give me eggs.

Also working on a redtail x mariner pygmy checker and getting way more mariners. Was kind of hoping they'd been around long enough by now to not be so overwhelming in the breeding results. Bred all of the current generation, got all mariner eggs, sigh.

Kyanites seem so rare right now... Haven't seen them in cave for a while, nor can produce them myself .____.

On 2/29/2020 at 11:36 PM, subwoofer said:

After this, I was on the AP. I saw a Deep Sea with a funny/immature code that I kind of wanted since I lost my first Deep Sea, but I spent too long deliberating over it and I missed it.

But you can't see egg code before you take it....🤨🧐

13 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

But you can't see egg code before you take it....🤨🧐

You can, actually. I'm on a computer, and when your mouse hovers over an egg in the AP, you can see the URL in the bottom left or right corner of your screen. In the URL, there is a 5-digit code consisting of letters and numbers which is different for every egg. When you click on the egg, you will see that the code matches. This works for the biomes as well. 

If I am mistaken on any of this, forgive me, but I'm fairly sure that this should be correct, considering I've done this while hunting for cool codes.

@subwoofer Correct. I'm hunting for codes that way, too :)

(And I still haven't found that "tabs" code for Dirtytabs ...)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Ooo, thank you for explanation.

I'm mobile gamer so I don't have such possibility, but good to know 😃🌹

Out of the all Silver Lunar Herald x Holiday pairings I need to do, I got 1 egg 😣 one pair flat out refused and the rest weren't interested. There goes my plans for them this week. Good job I did them on the first day, hopefully they will be more cooperative in a weeks time. In the meantime I'll need to find more CB's to try again.

6 hours ago, Fandom Addict said:

one pair flat out refused

Did you use Fertility?

I can't get Seragammas from my Seragamma/Freckled pairs ... That checker is going to take a while.

49 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Did you use Fertility?

I can't get Seragammas from my Seragamma/Freckled pairs ... That checker is going to take a while.

I didn't, no. I keep running out so tend to use it for rares or important pairings. I was lucky in that it was only for a 2nd Gen. 

I haven't seen a single solitary rare or unbreedable in the cave since I came back in August. Six years ago, I missed them because of slow reflexes or slow internet. Now, I can't even find them to miss them. 

Accidentaly give away my first alt dark wine, 3gen checker, as a dummy....

Today I find it on trading hub, tried to rebuy it but nope 😕

Edited by Spirulina

Bwahaha  I just bred my GoN and forgot that I was egglocked. Bye bye little eggie. 

Trying to build a lineage and breed some eggs for some awesome people and all the pairs I had bred me PURPLE!! All of them! Five eggs. All Purple! Not a single blue! 

*headdesk*

I thought a Galvanic Wyvern is supposed to be rarer than an Aqualis?

Poo.

I will get that lineage built. And I will share it to those who want them. mark my words. So shall it be. *grumbles*

45 minutes ago, Taginix said:

Since one of them is an event, you can still breed them on Val! :D 

Oh good point! I totally forgot about that :')

image.png.e929a879bb036dba7859c4d1840d842a.png

RIP this checker I managed to make....

The 1G dead Sakuhana's name kept changing but I didn't see this coming!