Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'm starting to feel there are some secret laws determining gold dragon breeding and making it impossible to get a gold egg from this pairing.

Most often, though, they either just refuse or don't produce any offspring.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa so many holiday lineages to breed and I just bred some important stuff yesterday so I'll be locked for days aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh! :wacko:

Thanks to the Holiday biome, I thought I was in the Jungle and got all excited and clicked when I saw "Mana courses through this glassy egg"...only to get it and find out...it's a freakin Pyro Xeno. My least favorite Xeno. Sob. Now I am locked for 4 hours. Arrrgh! That was supposed to be a GAIA DANG IT!

I don't think I'm going to have the room to breed and hatch everything I want this Christmas event... :unsure:

Edited by Aqub

I just realized that I influenced a dragon incorrectly earlier this year and now I can't breed a 3rd gen garland from a guardian X garland checker this year (unless I get really lucky and catch one in the AP or get one in trade).  :(  

I just realized I probably would have wanted one of these offsprings. It just feels like the prettiest thing ever! Hope I find something similar in the AP.

Anyways, the ones who got those, enjoy. :P 

Edited by Bamboomonkey

My phone was lagging,  and.

I. Clicked. On. The. Wrong. Mate.

I've been building this lineage for 3 years; I managed to get the mate 2 days before Holiday breeding and have been waiting with bated breath for it to grow so I could breed it.

AND I CLICKED ON THE WRONG MATE.

After growing it up for an xmas dragon, I realised I accidentally influenced it wrong! Am I amazing at this or what, I released it as it only exists now to remind me of my mess up XD 

Also, I was tired of seeing so many things which I didnt like from the AP, I went on a biting spree and now have 3 dead christmas eggs. They were all messies, but I must atone for my sins by losing 3 slots for today XD Least I now have 2 festive vamps which is nice. 

Just missed a 2G SA-kin and a 2G tinsel-kin in the AP 😢

My slow internet has been killing me today, I've been hunting through so many messy lineages and finally when I find some beautiful ones I was just too slow.

I think I was actually overburdened for the SA-kin as I just misclicked the refresh before

> Keep forgetting to get an Autumn Seasonal CB egg for this one lineage project I want to finish, since I'm usually busy during the autumn

> Ask someone for help catching an Autumn Seasonal CB egg, and they provide me with one

> Raise CB egg to adulthood

> Finally breed the two for the winter season: "These dragons refuse to go near each other"

This is what I get for not using Fertility 🙁

Trying to get a CB Winter...have not seen a single one. I've been checking on every 5 minute/hour mark, and NOT. ONE. WINTER. I've seen MANY Xenos, Zyus, Ices, and one CB Silver (didn't get it)...but no winter. Where ARE these things!? 

Also somehow missed a Pipio. Are these now rare? XD

Wasn't there someone who cautioned against breeding when one is too tired? I didn't heed the warning and bred one 3G Christmas dragon with a totally unrelated CB dragon dash1.gif

I didn't realize that breeding a second pair of dragons before saving 1 egg from the first batch would result in automatically abandoning all of the second pair's eggs. So much for my second CB Ribbon Dancer x CB Winter Magi pair. There's always next year I suppose! 

Didn't realise I was locked from having too many hatchies and sent a cb starsinger x  cb snow clutch to the AP 😭

At least I know it's a pretty pairing, definitely going to try again next year

Having awful luck nabbing 2G starsingers in the AP and just missed one with a lineage I really wanted (planned on breeding it myself next year ;;)

-make that two of the same lineage I've missed OTL

Edited by Mochi

Wondering if I'll be on tomorrow to grab the new eggs. I already missed the Halloweens this year. And yes, I know they'll drop for 3 days. :/

Am looking out for name codes, have been mildly successful.

I now found Ciyde (caps messed)… So close yet so far; literally 1 letter away from being potentially super valuable if people like destiny XD 

Apparently nobody bred Ribbon Dancer x Heartseeker checkers :( Need just 1 3rd gen for my Heartseeker ...

Found one! :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes