Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

There's a serious lack of messy Sakuhanas in the AP right now... I need one more for my collection, and either I'm all out of scroll space or when I do have space, I can't seem to find any Sakuhanas and then I get impatient and fill up my slots by breeding/catching more stuff.

Having open hatchling slots but not egg slots

Trying to maximize those slots by grabbing low-time AP eggs but also trying to hurry and breed my own holidays before time is out.

(please hatch faster x.x)

Also have only caught one sakuhana and haven't been floral-crown hunting either.

Guess I'll just wait for next year

I like waaaay too many Valentine dragons.

I didn't have this problem with the other holidays XD 

I really need to stop impulse-clicking all the breeds in the AP. Keep getting side-tracked from florals and sakuhanas

OH GOD I OVERBURDENED MYSELF AND NOW I EITHER HAVE TO TOSS A HATCHIE IN THE ETHER OR WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR TO BREED MY HOLIDAY OMG WHY DID I DO THIS QAQ

*matures in 6 hours* 6 HOURS TOO LATE BUDDY

GROW FASTER QAQ

I’m too attach

these cute babies are mine

guess i’m just waiting next year to start that checker

Edited by Mochi

9 hours ago, Mochi said:

*matures in 6 hours* 6 HOURS TOO LATE BUDDY

You know you can still breed today, yes? :blink:

Scroll locked for a day and 11 hours. I just found so much nice stuff in the AP yesterday and hatched it all ❤️

14 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You know you can still breed today, yes? :blink:

!!!!!!! NO I DID NOT

OMG 

I always thought that breeding ends as soon as the new egg is released! o.o

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME KNOW OMG :'D

Haven't found a single messy in the AP all day. I actually have zero eggs at the moment because everything hatched yesterday and every single egg I've picked up today has been 2g or low even-gen. *Almost* regretting not keeping a couple from my breeding spree, tho I don't usually keep anything I breed.

Went to go breed my mutamore x tercorn pairing. 

They refused. Forgot Fertility. 

So if any of you can breed me a Tercorn Egg x Mutamore one day please help me 😭

Finally caught a pretty prizekin I can breed, but I abandoned the wrong egg.....
If you find a lovely 3g SS x Rosebud in AP..... please love the girl instead of me....

Saw two CB gold dragons a while back in the Alpine, couldn't get either of them cuz of my slow fingers. A real shame.

After MONTHS of not breeding a few dragons, I decide to work on a lineage (Holiday x Lumina - need the Lumina)

The very first egg I breed ends up being a DARK Lumina instead of the regular.

This is why I dont breed XD

Caught 2 unrelated pretty 3rd gen Sweetling checkers, Gothlings with Black.

My scroll is coded for pink Sweetlings :(

29 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

My scroll is coded for pink Sweetlings :(

One stupid question, how can you see, that someone's scrool is coded for pink, or alt sweetlings? 

p.s Please look at your PM's. if you have time. 

Edit:

@Ruby Eyes Thanks for the answer, and sorry for disturbing you.

Edited by Alesita

4 minutes ago, Alesita said:

One stupid question, how can you see, that someone's scrool is coded for pink, or alt sweetlings? 

p.s Please look at your PM's. if you have time. 

Only if one was caught in a glitch during Valentine's 2010 and lost their Sweetlings to it, one could have black Sweetlings. That means that Sweetling eggs bred from black Sweetling father will hatch black on such a scroll.

Looking at your join date, it is impossible for you to have black Sweetlings. I don't have them because I was busy with real life that very day and didn't even KNOW there was something special to be caught.

And I've seen your message and will respond when my dragons are ready to breed (which won't be before Friday).

Misclicking for days. I'm on phone at the moment and it's only dragcave where this happens - the amount of eggs I've sent to the AP this past month because I've bred the wrong parents together is shocking.

*grumbles* The last time TJ's Thuwed eggs showed up at the AP, my internet was down due to a malfunction at my ISP and I missed the drop. And today I will miss the drop again, as my local electric power company laid new cables to all houses of the housing estate where I live and tomorrow is the day when they switch off the power in the old cables and have to connect the new cables to the house junction boxes so that we will have power again. Of course the duration of the scheduled power outage (several hours -_-') will cover the time the Valentine Thuweds will hit the AP. I'm absolutely not amused!

Yesterday, I offered on a trade with a code of a type I'm collecting (it's otherwise just a common breed egg).

The trade just said "offers" and I offered a 2nd gen from HM Hellhorse - a one-of-a-kind offer.

Today I found that they remade the trade with a different request: CB or Prize :dry:

edit: they didn't like my prize offer either :(

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I've only seen a gold in the cave a few times during all the years I've played DC. So when I saw one today, obviously it had to happen while I was kneading the pulla dough with and just browsing the internet to make time go faster, with only my left hand free...

Didn't get a trade I really wanted, it literally said 'offer a dummy' so that's exactly what I did, grabbed an AP egg (nice even-gen, too) and offered it.... Nope. 

All the Tinsels I breed today didn't gived me an egg, even the new pair, that I use fertility on. 

I wish there was a way to say "sorry" on trades! There were two identical (and exactly what I asked for) eggs offered on one trade, and I just felt so bad rejecting one in favor of the other. 

I was refreshing for rares when I saw an egg description with "gold" in it...

Clicked on instinct, and it was a Honey Drake... And with that, I find myself egg-locked again. Lovely :rolleyes:

Not right-now current, but this morning and much of the afternoon I couldn't find a single Aqualis anywhere! During AP walls I usually camp out in the Coast and almost always see at least one Aqualis an hour. I guess I just got spoiled by seeing them so often? I didn't see a single one until about 3 hours ago (and then I've managed to grab a couple more since then, so relieved!).