Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Apparently there are no more starsinger babies in the AP, or just a few 😫 they are really popular!

I missed the end of the holiday wall T_T

oh well, I did get a lot of holiday eggs this year :)

I don't know if this is really considered "bad luck" but when trading a 3G checkered and correctly influenced SAltKin I got a pretty looking different 3G SAltKin which will gender wrong...

:(

That's the problem when trading ungendered hatchlings... You have to trust the other players...

Not sure this totally qualifies as bad luck...but apparently I forgot to put my christmas dragons into any hatchery before going away for the holidays/new years...so they died yesterday. When I returned and instead of checking up on DC just went to sleep to cure myself of the cold I caught.

21 hours ago, Ravera said:

Not sure this totally qualifies as bad luck...but apparently I forgot to put my christmas dragons into any hatchery before going away for the holidays/new years...so they died yesterday. When I returned and instead of checking up on DC just went to sleep to cure myself of the cold I caught.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. =(

8 hours ago, IWillEatYourHeart said:

Apparently 2nd gen PB Alt Blacks (non-curled) are about worthless in trades.

At least they are, when offered by me.

All I get are offers of commons or complete junk.

And I'm not really allowed to put anything in the 'want' spot anymore, or I'll get reported again. 😔

The trades seem kinda crazy at the moment, everyone seems to want or ask only really rare stuff.

14 hours ago, IWillEatYourHeart said:

Apparently 2nd gen PB Alt Blacks (non-curled) are about worthless in trades.

At least they are, when offered by me.

All I get are offers of commons or complete junk.

And I'm not really allowed to put anything in the 'want' spot anymore, or I'll get reported again. 😔

What are you asking for them?

I probably won´t manage to get a Gold Shimmer mate for him before Valentine´s Breeding begins *sigh*

I'm in the Bad Gemshard Luck boat with you, Ruby Eyes! 

Traded something for two 2G Gemshards - if one was green, my lineage project would be fine.  Nope: they hatched yesterday, one red and one blue.  D:<  They're taunting me, I swear!  :P

Spent awhile looking through my dragons seeing if I could breed something on my Secret Santa giftee's list, apparently I have 8 dragons I could breed amongst for the correct lineage.... And ALL EIGHT are male. 

Trying to catch a CB Striped River dragon for a Valentines lineage, but I can't find one in the cave :(

16 hours ago, Twimm said:

Trying to catch a CB Striped River dragon for a Valentines lineage, but I can't find one in the cave :(

Got one, will send to you when off cool-down. Sent!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I missed the Thuwed egg I wanted cuz it appeared in the AR in the middle of night. I didn't even have a chance. =(

I just realized I can't breed something for valentine's day because it would require getting autumn seasonals ;___;

Also looking for a common egg in the cave, I've seen it there a lot lately - but not now when I would need it :D

Edited by Sashimi

I was so sure I'd used fertility, but apparently not. Thankfully she was the AP find and I can breed a replacement celestial, but still 😬

Screenshot_20200109-132608~2.png

For a second day someone is keep putting my new eggs in hatchery's. No idea why someone will do such a thing, but it's not OK. I hope I can catch the next "victim" in time, before die from sickness.

My heart always jumps a little when I see glowback pygmy of lunar herald descriptions in the cave... I always misclick to them!

I decided to go all-out (even through Christmas) to try and get full sets of zombies. I now have 35 dead hatchie tombstones on my scroll. One turned.

I know zombies have their own thread but this is terrible luck, even by zombie standard.