Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a Silver just now.  And I keep seeing almost-palindromes in the cave.  I just need one (female)....

Edit:  And my dang ERs haven't hatched and so I overburdened on a "Pimp" code.

Edited by Gryphonic

Waiting for someone to pick up an iou I owe them, they last logged into the forum Sun morning-I was able to breed and put the egg up Sun evening...

9pQOHam.jpg

DEVELOPING EMBRYO?! There was a hole in the egg and it had less than 4 days left; if it wasn't already fully formed, it should've died at this point! I said I was going to regret biting it since I loved its code, and of course DC wanted to prove me right. I guess I was an idiot for thinking that since it was this close to hatching it would've had a higher chance of success. I should've left it alone and let it hatch. I'm so stupid. I 100% brought this upon myself but I'm still devastated and I just hate myself.

Edited by FlyingDragona

This is the second time these two have been disinterested WITH Fertility!

xIF1MgG.png

Checked my scroll, and my two Nebulas with somewhat similar lineages gendered/colored - Blue and Red... Obviously, the one with a Blue Nebula lineage colored Red, and the one with a Red Nebula lineage colored Blue XD Annoying, hahaha!

167jzgh.jpg   1zfk6jn.jpg

Working on building up my Aether/Almerald checker since my Spinels are still growing up... and all four breedings produced Aethers. Gimme some Almeralds, man!

1 hour ago, Keileon said:

Working on building up my Aether/Almerald checker since my Spinels are still growing up... and all four breedings produced Aethers. Gimme some Almeralds, man!

That's going to take a while - Almeralds have been popular for a while already, so ratios are in favour of the newer breed Aethers very much.

I'm trying to get an Almerald in one of my checkers with STONE and I can't get it XD edit: instead I'm getting "no egg" - beasts. :dry:

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Pretty new name :) Very poetic!

Your post makes me wonder though if the message system is still usable for you even if you disabled receiving messages by others? Because last time I tried to send you a gift, the forum told me I couldn't due to your disabled messenger. Did you have to re-enable it for sending? (I'm too much of a sissy to try and test it out myself - don't know what would happen to all my conversations if I did!)

My lineages just don't get any progress ... too many "no egg" and "no interest" ... stubborn beasts, you're supposed to be COMMON!

On 11/19/2018 at 4:35 AM, Sunrunner said:

I see your no word code & raise you XD:

8ec0e71fe2.jpg

da3619d792.jpg

The last one's great in German though, where "Jux" means something like "fun" or "joke". :lol:

My current bad luck? I tried to use Celestials to build up my small Precog army. Seven attempts, 1 Aeon egg. It's not worth the hassle with "Corporealize"; I'll stick to PB from now on. I don't even LIKE Celestials, but at least they can be useful... if they want.

If you want more Celestials, the AP is full of them right now ... and I do *not* want more of those XD

I've finally started working on my dragon request again after going AWOL for a while (I was briefly actively last year and this March, protecting it from the purge), but even though I'm super excited to get this thing rolling and I feel like I've made a ton of progress in the last week- nobody but me has commented on the thread in that time. ^^;

I've had a trade up for a good 9 hours (and before that I had it up with different wants) and no offers at all. If I don't get something by bedtime I guess I'll just gift it.

While sorting my ungrouped dragons into groups, I found a CB Ridgewing with a name code... but I already used her in two pretty lineages (with all dragons named) that have lots of offspring I sent to the AP.

I'd feel bad un-naming her to make her code visible, but I also feel bad "wasting" a (more or less) pronounceable code on a named dragon.  XD  (At least it's not a super great one.)

Edit:

"Solved" the problem by making a "Nice code but named" group.

... Things like this are why I have 285 groups so far...

Edited by Confused Cat

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

... Things like this are why I have 285 groups so far...

I thought my 86 were many XD I keep my named codes in my regular code groups though. They are the minority from a dark past anyway XD

So, I failed to use that chance at a male ND by not finding the required egg on time :( Oh well, next time. As long as Feesh and the Broccoli Team keep being successful and THIS generous, I have hopes!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

On 11/22/2018 at 12:54 PM, Tears in Rain said:

Checked my scroll, and my two Nebulas with somewhat similar lineages gendered/colored - Blue and Red... Obviously, the one with a Blue Nebula lineage colored Red, and the one with a Red Nebula lineage colored Blue XD Annoying, hahaha!

167jzgh.jpg   1zfk6jn.jpg

Now that's just mean... I'd probably cry out of frustration. :o:unsure:

My Tinsel has not produced any eggs in 5 weeks, despite fertility and holiday mates. Not even a fail. I rotate mates every week to hopefully keep her "interested," but even that doesn't seem to help. I'm starting to give up on her. I know that I'm super lucky to have a CB Prize, but she's such a pain to deal with sometimes. Like...just give me one Tinsel egg? Please? 😕

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

My Tinsel has not produced any eggs in 5 weeks, despite fertility and holiday mates. Not even a fail. I rotate mates every week to hopefully keep her "interested," but even that doesn't seem to help. I'm starting to give up on her. I know that I'm super lucky to have a CB Prize, but she's such a pain to deal with sometimes. Like...just give me one Tinsel egg? Please? 😕

Similar thing happened with my GoN and Black Tea pairing, it's been 5 weeks too, and not an Avatar of anything, nor a fail. I didn't think getting an offspring without a Fertility would be this hard from a GoN >.<

I'll find another mate, for now :l

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

Ouch, that's basically worse than not having a CB Prize at all 🙈 I now that feeling of not wanting your IOU people to wait any longer than necessary and what you're experiencing certainly makes the anxiety so much worse. :unsure:

Don't give up on her! You'll find a mate she really likes and then it'll just click. :)

I actually did send a good amount of Hellhorse eggs to the AP the other day, but I think they're already all picked up. And of course none of them made it to the Great Lineages from AP thread XD