Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I traded for a hatchie with no information about influence, hoping that if someone wants a bloodswap they also care about lineages and influenced it for a checker. Sadly, precog says I was wrong. (Not their fault, I didn't even search for a forum account to ask about the influence. So maybe also a stupid thing I did.)

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@Pheonixxfoxx Black Sweetlings are still quite rare, since nobody but the original owners can get them. They were originally meant to be a Spriter's Alt but then became a compensation for a nasty glitch by which some people were affected back then.

@Gryphonic No promises for success on time, but could you use a sibling to https://dragcave.net/lineage/wWbWp?

My "bad" luck is that I apparently cannot distinguish between regular and alt Dark Greens anymore XD Now I need a mate for this alt. Huh.

@Ruby Eyes I've been chatting with someone about the Black Sweetlings. They clarified that they are rare, just not as rare as SAltkin. After sleeping on  it, I feel better about the trades I made. :)

Edited by Pheonixxfoxx

Someone offered two hatchies I wanted on one of my trades, but one had misgendered 😞 I had to decline.

Someone added my scroll to click sites while I was away today... my trades grew up.. and my whole scroll is sick. :(

A Black hatchling I'd fogged (but forgotten to Stun) gendered before I got a freeze slot back. I'll still freeze it, but I really prefer the ungendered sprite. (And I'm literally counting the hours until I get freeze slots back, a few of these hatchies will get down to almost ER time before I can freeze them, I really hope their views are low enough they won't gender.)

When adding my Christmas checkers to the Checker Database I found that someone killed their CB Aegis back in August and sent their 2g Aegis to the Wild. Now I can't use the 3g Aegis I own from this line anymore for checker breeding this year. It already had a mate and offspring :( 

Realising I don’t have a SINGLE cave born female blue Nebula to help make a lineage rife with them. I never seem

to get blue ones :(

I accepted a trade offer of 3 Arcanas needing one male Arcana and thinking that at least one of them would gender male. Just checked back to see that all of them gendered female. Now I have 1 male and 5 females and it's driving my OCD crazy to the point that I'm considering releasing 4 of them even though I know it'd be a massive waste. 😕

All I need is one blue Gemshard -- just one -- from one of these two pairs. JUST ONE! 

@rinoa26 - That is really sad! I'm so sorry that happened to your lineage! :( 

@Nandeenah - And four of my 5 are female! I have enough male Zyus to try for another male, but everytime I set up a summon, the site insists on using all females! I guess I just need to keep collecting male Zyus until I have enough to overwhelm the females. XD 

Edited by purplehaze

4 hours ago, Nagapie said:

I accepted a trade offer of 3 Arcanas needing one male Arcana and thinking that at least one of them would gender male. Just checked back to see that all of them gendered female. Now I have 1 male and 5 females and it's driving my OCD crazy to the point that I'm considering releasing 4 of them even though I know it'd be a massive waste. 😕

Just don't look at them until next year when you can get more CBs ;)

Soooo ... for now, it seems to be impossible to get Stones or Storms out of Ashes XD

A wonderful messy alt-Black I've had for awhile recently turned into a semi-messy because someone killed one of the ancestors for Halloween. I mean that's fine, I totally support doing whatever you want with your scroll, it's just sad that one of my favorite messies is no longer quite so messy.

I've been trying for two years to get  Gold from one of my Aegises.  Meanwhile someone wants a bloodswap for a Gold from Solstice, and I get one on the first try...

Trying to breed my Black and Guardian dragons in the hopes of getting an Alt Curled Black hatchling.  But they keep producing Guardian eggs.

On 11/10/2018 at 9:24 AM, purplehaze said:

All I need is one blue Gemshard -- just one -- from one of these two pairs. JUST ONE! 

LOL, all I need is a *red* Gemshard.....

Edited by prpldrgnfr

2 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

LOL, all I need is a *red* Gemshard.....

Frustrating little critters, aren't they? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Frustrating little critters, aren't they? :rolleyes:

No kidding!!

"Oh, an interesting trade, but OH NO, I have nothing to offer right now and can't breed anything because I'm egg locked."

"Why doesn't anybody take that egg I put in the Z thread... I can't abandon it, because Z!"

Hours later, finally something hatches.

"Okay, I think this pair might produce something good enough for that trade."

Dragons breed an egg... that has a Z code.

XD

Well too bad for you, Z egg, I'm still offering you. So now I'll either get that trade or a Z dragon with an interesting origin story.

Wonderful, two third-gens of one of my lineages refused each other and the 2G pairs aren't ready to breed yet.

3 minutes ago, Keileon said:

Wonderful, two third-gens of one of my lineages refused each other and the 2G pairs aren't ready to breed yet.

Did you use Fertility? Were Turpentines involved?