Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

Did you use Fertility? Were Turpentines involved?

Didn't think to use Fertility, and no, it's a PB Spinel lineage.

Will definitely use Fertility next time though. I always forget that can prevent refusals.

I finally completed an an alt black X witchlight checker, they even had their first baby.

But just now I tried for another egg, it turns out they're a disinterested pair...

T_T

At least they didn't refuse.

I just saw a gold in the cave the second time ever. Naturally I didn't react any quicker than the first time.

If a regular dragon can only breed once a month, there shouldn't be "disinterests." I'm looking at you, Celestials.

Was test breeding to see what pairs I like siyats in. Male blue siyat x female hellfire refused, and didn't think to try my purple siyat to a female tan ridgewing. Guess gotta wait til next week.

Accepting freshly-bred eggs in trades means way too many high-timed eggs, way too few low-timed eggs, nowhere near my growing things limit but egglocked. 

Bred all my Z pairs, only 50+ pairs, only got 1 Z (there's another 1 but it's a messy Z paired with another messy Z)
Breed random CB pairs, got 5+ Zs after a few tens of tries.
DC code generating, why :(

18 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

DC code generating, why :(

Bred a code of the type I'm very eagerly collecting (namecode ending with ya) - but as caveborns only :(

I go on the trading hub, see someone trading an alt black.. it's from one of my pairs that I bred to the AP.

Not really bad luck cause I didn't need one from that pair, but I guess bad luck that the person who got it wants to use it for profit not keep it.

I have a Prize egg at 3 days 16 hours, in 3 ERs since 3d23h, still hasn't hatched. Big hole, nearly 5k views. *Right* on the edge, but stubborn thing won't hatch. It's past midnight and I needed to be in bed like a half hour ago but I need to stay up to fog it when it hatches... Ugh. Stupid stubborn egg!

Why is it that everytime I actually need a common breed I don't see it anymore?

I decided to double my CB Daydream count from 8 to 16, got 4 but haven't seen a single one in days. 🙄

Edited by Gluria

So, I wanted to get more zombies... Took 8eggs (some bread some random) and guess what happened... 7 of them died and 1 was abandoned by dragons 😓🙄

Such a good try...

1 hour ago, ayuzo34 said:

So, I wanted to get more zombies... Took 8eggs (some bread some random) and guess what happened... 7 of them died and 1 was abandoned by dragons 😓🙄

Such a good try...

Huh? That sounds like you wanted to make Vampires? Because zombies don't have anything to do with abandoning ...

3 hours ago, Gluria said:

I decided to double my CB Daydream count from 8 to 16, got 4 but haven't seen a single one in days. 🙄

And just a few hours later I saw and caught the four I still need within half an hour. Oh, DC.

7 hours ago, Gluria said:

This, except with Imperial fleshcrownes, and I've caught 2. I need at least 16.

How about we all start hunting cave blockers? That'll stop them from spawning, since it's a proven fact that the cave never spawns the eggs you're looking for.

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Huh? That sounds like you wanted to make Vampires? Because zombies don't have anything to do with abandoning ...

Yes sorry vampires xd

whoops

I just missed a  Paper Dragon, 😧 I haven't seen an unbreedable in the cave for a long time, and I spent so long reading the description that I was too late lol

Found two 2nd-gen Vines in the AP, decided to hatch them hoping to get an alt to gift... Nope, both hatched regular. And my Black that I wanted to freeze alted, why couldn't they have switched?!

I don’t have access to any computers regularly  anymore and have to rely on my iPad’s loading system and registering of my clicks... I have missed a gold, a paper, and a xenowyrm all in the last week due to it taking 3 times to register that I have tapped on an egg.

I'm locked. Annoyingly very locked. My lowest-timed egg won't hatch for another 28 hours, even with Incubate. I do have one egg that I can gift/drop, but not for 4 more hours... Guess that's better then 28 though.

18 hours ago, Orchi'dea said:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/lWOEK

I'm trying to get a word code from these since July; I mostly get no egg/no interest even with fertility. Dragons pls. 

I see your no word code & raise you XD:

8ec0e71fe2.jpg

da3619d792.jpg

dadba1fab3.jpg

4610a3366a.jpg

I need a nicely coded mate for a derg that I picked up last Valentine's, & I want it to be something good, something that fits & makes a perfect checker, y'know?  Even with the messed caps, an "I Love _____" code is pretty awesome for a Val derg.  But neither of my Mutamore x Fell pairs are cooperating :dry::

5ab413dd99.jpg

Well, I kept 4 eggs fogged for 7 days just to try to make that one special and guess what happened... all 4 of them hatched normally after getting unfogged in last 30minutes to live... yay hah....