Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

14 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Click the little Lunar cycler in my signature, it links to a calender with exact times until the next phase for each colour. You may want to bookmark it somewhere.

Indigos should start dropping in 2 days and ~4 hours.

Thank you! That helps so much. 😁

- Breeding the right egg from a checker for a swap after 5 month of trying, sending the Transfer to the member and seeing that they haven´t been online since last Saturday, awesome I must say (and also seeing that they didn´t remember about the swap and haven´t bred their dragon since I asked for a swap) finally taken, I´m happy

- IOUs containing hatchlings, and seeing the timer of said hatchlings come nearer to 4 days any minute *sigh*

- and just now checking codes and misclicking on the egg instead of hovering + killing the egg with a Vampire, nice work, I know why I hate the Bite BSA

Edited by tjenni

19 minutes ago, DaughtersOfCirce said:

Some lovely person apparently thinks it's funny to put my trades up on click sites right now.

Joke's on them though, I have plenty of White dragons for warding and a surplus of Bolts to protect my hatchies (I can just use these and then remake the trades).

Some people need to get a life, ASAP! :dry:

I've gotten that too many times. Part of me wants to think it's just someone who means well and sees that an egg is getting low on time with no views... though the fact that it's in a trade in the first place speaks against that...

My bad luck is I'm actually running out of Fertility for once.

Edited by Keileon

Twice today, I have picked up a harvest in the cave, thinking it was a red.

3 hours ago, Pilauli said:

Twice today, I have picked up a harvest in the cave, thinking it was a red.

Here is something that will help you:

Harvest = Forest

Red = Desert, Volcano

Apparently someone is having fun with adding the things I post for trades to hatcheries (which aren't even really valuable to me, as I can just breed replacements) while my scroll is hidden. Now the egg is safely warded and removed from those sites. Just in case you decide to go looking for it again, anon, I've hidden it for a few hours. If you really think you're clever, you should have tried to kill the 2G Prize x common growing on my scroll instead of the random 3G XD

I think I might know who this person is as well.

I really suck at DC on mobile - thought I'd try breeding a Hellhorse from a specific pair, got a Horse egg, so decided to try the companion HF X H pair - only to discover that I actually bred a PB Horse egg. <_<

This ER-able egg is sick so I have to fog it

But it's so close to hatching

I can't get that egg slot back until it stops being sick <_<

Ok... I was joined on DC: Jul 26, 2017.

My first Guardian of Nature is from Oct 04, 2017. Second is from Dec 31, 2017. Third Guardian? Still don't have... Oh my.

Well, summoned two sinomorphs, both female. Not really looking forward to collecting more zyus since I only like 1, maybe 2 of them.

Once again I'm going to say, too many CBs in the AP. A lot of them are Coast, I wonder if people caught them thinking the raffle requirements were the same as last month?

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Once again I'm going to say, too many CBs in the AP. A lot of them are Coast, I wonder if people caught them thinking the raffle requirements were the same as last month?

What's the beef?  You don't have to pick them up, you don't have to give them a second thought.

Saw a name-code Aether in the Alpine. By the time I made room for it, it was gone :(

During the mini-flood of Lacula and Leodon dragons the other day, I managed to snag a bunch of lovely babies. Then my dumb self forgot to influence any of them and only one was the right gender, all the rest misgendered. :/ On the plus side, they're all 2nd gens except for one, who promptly got frozen, so at least I can do some alternating stairs or checks with them.

I didn't realize I was egglocked and the 2G Gold x Holly I finally bred after several failed attempts was auto abandoned. I needed it for a project and now it's gone. I'm so mad at myself right now. 😭😭😭😭😭   https://dragcave.net/progeny/HOrr3

Edited by Syiren

Just mised a copper, because I never even saw one and had to think a few seconds about the egg desciption :(

On 12/4/2018 at 2:06 PM, Dragon_Arbock said:

Well, summoned two sinomorphs, both female. Not really looking forward to collecting more zyus since I only like 1, maybe 2 of them.

Well, I have eight sets of Zyu and got six male Sino and two female. Bleh.

14 hours ago, Syiren said:

I didn't realize I was egglocked and the 2G Gold x Holly I finally bred after several failed attempts was auto abandoned. I needed it for a project and now it's gone. I'm so mad at myself right now. 😭😭😭😭😭   https://dragcave.net/progeny/HOrr3

Try renaming the parents in a way that the finder will know how to contact you. IIRC, even 2G prizes (or at least one) have found their way back like this. It's worth a try!

Edited by Soulsborne

I tried breeding my only two non-related 3EG PB Blacktips together...and they refused because I forgot to use Fertility. Sob. Now I have to collect and breed a ton more. At least I really love Blacktip babies. Just so cute for some reason. Kinda remind me of a little dog I used to have. 

Also missed a Cheese in the Jungle. Dang it. I don't think I've actually CAUGHT a Cheese in over a year. They all came from trades. :(

The seemingly total lack of any rare's or uncommon's every time I enter the cave, regardless of which biome I go to, several times each and every day and night.  I realize that rare's are just that, rare, but NOTHING!  

In the past, even when I missed them, I'd always at least 'SEE' one occasionally, fleetingly, as it disappeared...  NOW? NADA!!!

edit:  I'm not angry,, just more or less frustrated...

Edited by Husky51
additional sentence

I forgot to breed my CB Tinsel on Saturday morning, so her entire breeding schedule has been bumped back two days. That might not seem like a lot, but it means timing future holiday trades won't be easy. I also have to PM everyone on the list about my mistake. But hey...at least her 5 straight weeks of stubborness has ended and she finally gave me an egg! I don't even care that it's a fail XD

58 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I forgot to breed my CB Tinsel on Saturday morning, so her entire breeding schedule has been bumped back two days. That might not seem like a lot, but it means timing future holiday trades won't be easy. I also have to PM everyone on the list about my mistake. But hey...at least her 5 straight weeks of stubborness has ended and she finally gave me an egg! I don't even care that it's a fail XD

Is this where I get to say 'I told you so' . . . ?  *flails* Sorry, sorry, couldn't resist, I'm a terrible person & will likely get coal in my stocking :lol:!  Too bad about the messing up an already worked out schedule, I know how annoying it can be, but congrats on breaking that streak! (y)

The only offer I got on a trade was a messy black hatchling, which I'd normally be ecstatic about but I'm already literally counting hours until freezes come back and have 4 blacks already waiting to be frozen. I've had to juggle my 'freeze slot list' multiple times now, to account for new blacks.