Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

You know you suck when you don't even catch *one* new Halloween egg during the first drop.

Forgetting I was egg locked, and losing my first Shimmer egg to the AP....<still crying>>

I know I should just grab half-a-dozen new eggs and furgeddaboutit, but I can't stop hunting for ones with good codes - of which there are none!  Also, the lag is FIERCE.  :(

When all six of the new cb witchlights you age up all turn male and you were hoping for at least 1 other female for this year from them.  pfffff

Impulse clicked a code relating to a very sensitive topic. I wouldn't be able to get another in cave before it can be abandoned. (just traded it away)

Edited by Naraku

Unlucky with zombies this year. Since the odds aren't great to begin with, I only attempt it on Halloween.

getting too many females and getting the same gender in a pair. seems like my pinks are never off cooldown when i actually need them 😕 

Staring at the Abandoned Page, which is going under 3 days, while being locked till tomorrow.

1 hour ago, natli said:

Staring at the Abandoned Page, which is going under 3 days, while being locked till tomorrow.

All of this!

Seems like nobody bred gold florets with their caligenes. What the heck. I thought this would be a popular pairing, but I can't find a single one in the AP 😕

...she says as she finds one not five minutes after.

New bad luck: the caligene/floret are the wrong genders, and the egg also precog's wrong XD

Edited by Yhme

I have seen very few hatchlings in the AP, I miss them all.
AP-wise, this supposedly be the worst AP moments for me :(

But can't complain, generally speaking, people find good eggs in the AP. I'll wait my turn on hatchlings -_-

Edited by BlueLatios

Arrrrgh, this is the second time today that I've accidentally cancelled a trade with my big dumb fingers + touchscreen.

Sorry to the people who (probably) put perfectly acceptable things in the teleport. 

Didn't get a chance to attempt any zombies this year or grab a bunch of past CB Halloween dragons because my tablet was acting up, and my laptop battery decided to drop dead. 😵

On 8/5/2018 at 5:08 PM, joliver1998 said:

Starting to think I'm blacklisted or such from the raffle 😂 -- I've entered nearly every single monthly raffle since it started and have been unlucky each and every time. It's so discouraging to see people who win multiple times.. 😫

This still stands... and I completely forgot about the halloween drop so I missed the new halloween dragon completely :(

I built together a Godzilla-themed lineage and just went to breed a pair to produce an egg with a great Godzilla lineage for someone to find on the abandoned page on Godzilla's 64th birthday...and the d*** dragons bred and didn't produce an egg.

So a ton of planning just went poof for nothing. :angry:

had a trade with the omen wyrms i was hoping to obtain was waiting for me, can't influcence them anymore :c just need to hope I get a male and female 

Just saw the *best* code, almost perfectly a very very special name to me..... On a hatchling in a hatchery. Not mine, will never be mine. DANG.

Was happily browsing the AP with my one spot left, poked my head into the biomes at the top of the hour just for ducks, saw a Silver pop up as I was clicking through.  Flailed and locked myself with a fresh Sinii Krai.  Crap.

Now I'm afraid the AP wall will be gone by the time I get home in the morning to drop it.

So far I have found 4 eggs on the AP that I could *really* use for some of my lines. All four were below 3 days, and all will gender wrong...

Of course out of all the < 3 day eggs I picked up from the AP, only three decided not to gender incorrectly. And two of those were PB anyways. And I'm out of freezes and precogs.

We're going to need a boost to our limit of freezes for next year. I'm thinking 99 should suffice.

I managed to grab a 2G Black Marrow from Red female yesterday and was really hoping it'd gender right for the checker. Precogged it this morning and well... nope. Really hoping that at least some of the gender lottery AP eggs I picked up today will gender right. Not being able to influence sucks.

Just noticed that someone had killed the grandparent dragon in a Halloween lineage I've been working on for few years, can't wait to start all over with that...

5 hours ago, hedy said:

Just noticed that someone had killed the grandparent dragon in a Halloween lineage I've been working on for few years, can't wait to start all over with that...

Oh man, that sucks. I had an awesome messy awhile back that turned into a fake-low-gen when someone killed one of the dragons. 

My current bad luck is that I missed the hatchie wall in the AP, lol. I was soooo tired I just couldn't stay up any longer!