Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

One of my favorite things about the Halloween wall is finding low-time messy regular eggs to freeze after the wall breaks. But everything I've pulled out in the last 30 minutes has been PB, even gen, or CB--nothing I'd feel right freezing. Very frustrating for me, and proves you really can't please everyone XD

Edit: and now it's all celestials, for which I've already reached my scroll goals. Just no winning for me!

Edited by Amberfly

I influenced two of my Arcanas to make sure I had at least 1 female and 1 male.  Thank goodness, because ALL THE REST of my Arcanas gendered male lol.  

I'm such an idiot... I've grabbed a ton of pretty Witchlights this Halloween (most are 2G - so super to start a checker) but now as I'm trying to breed a mate for one of them I can't find a single CB male Witchlight on my scroll - because I've managed to forget to get one :( *cry* All my beautiful lineages...

And, of course, my bf would help me out but somehow he doesn't have a female of the mate's breed (and getting one is a bit of a longer story because - Tan Ridgewing - random is random)... I should probably just got to bed now and forget all of this disaster! 😞

16 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

I'm such an idiot... I've grabbed a ton of pretty Witchlights this Halloween (most are 2G - so super to start a checker) but now as I'm trying to breed a mate for one of them I can't find a single CB male Witchlight on my scroll - because I've managed to forget to get one :( *cry* All my beautiful lineages...

And, of course, my bf would help me out but somehow he doesn't have a female of the mate's breed (and getting one is a bit of a longer story because - Tan Ridgewing - random is random)... I should probably just got to bed now and forget all of this disaster! 😞

I can try to get you a tan ridgewing dragon egg once I get unlocked in 8 hours, I don't think I bred my witchlights so I got some males I can make a attempt in. (tho I only have one female tan ridgewing, but if she doesn't refuse all my witchlight males I can keep trying until I get a egg for you.)

7 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I can try to get you a tan ridgewing dragon egg once I get unlocked in 8 hours, I don't think I bred my witchlights so I got some males I can make a attempt in. (tho I only have one female tan ridgewing, but if she doesn't refuse all my witchlight males I can keep trying until I get a egg for you.)

Thank you so much for offering ❤️ Somebody else bred one for me literally moments after I posted this mess :o Love the community here (most of the time) 😘

OKAY. Bad and good luck? Accidentally turned an egg to a neglected (I was traveling all day and forgot about it..oops). And....after it turned it died. What a roller coaster of emotions! Would've been my first neglected.

Edited by coo_

I'm locked. Been locked the majority of the day. 'Growing things' locked, too, which is worse imo. Next hatchie can't grow up for 4 more hours, at which time I *should* be in bed 'cause I have to get up early.

Not a single one of my Halloween offspring has made it into the Great Lineages from AP thread :( Breeder's pride is hurt.

51 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Not a single one of my Halloween offspring has made it into the Great Lineages from AP thread :( Breeder's pride is hurt.

Same for me :(

(Have mostly 2nd gens, but still. D:)

I don't know how, but I lost a hatchling. It was a gorgeous Grave checker with two spriter alts in the base. I combed through my entire scroll, but it's nowhere to be found. There's nothing in my action log either. I'm starting to think that I just imagined catching it yesterday morning :(

28 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I don't know how, but I lost a hatchling. It was a gorgeous Grave checker with two spriter alts in the base. I combed through my entire scroll, but it's nowhere to be found. There's nothing in my action log either. I'm starting to think that I just imagined catching it yesterday morning :(

Like theirs?

19 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Like theirs?

I never had any issues with the view link glitching or a tombstone, so no quite. I also have no idea what the code was.

Edit: I'm dumb. I was looking for a Grave but it was actually a Black Marrow.

Edited by The Dragoness

I keep running out of male pinks and everything I pick up needs to be influenced male... 🤦‍♀️😂

tfw you work hard to breed a nebula to add to a trade lineage, and it gets picked up

...and now it's dead.

:'C

16 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

With or without fertility? 🤐

Fertility doesn't help against lack of Halloween breeding season.

Dang.  I was happy to find this as a mate for a sweetling, but I only just noticed this was inbred.

I was messaged by a couple of nice people here on the forum about a trade I had listed. The trade in question was a second gen Silver x Black Sweetling. I was under the impression that the Black Sweetlings were spriter alts and found out from the messages I got that they are obviously not. I traded 2 Arcana for the egg, not only that but I traded some really awesome Halloween AP finds for an Omen x Black Sweetling that was listed as a SA. I'm feeling discouraged at the moment.. 😕

My other rant, just about every 2g Halloween Prizekin I got my paws on gendered wrong. Got love playing the low time AP lottery.

Edited by Pheonixxfoxx

@Pheonixxfoxx Black Sweetlings are still quite rare, since nobody but the original owners can get them. They were originally meant to be a Spriter's Alt but then became a compensation for a nasty glitch by which some people were affected back then.

@Gryphonic No promises for success on time, but could you use a sibling to https://dragcave.net/lineage/wWbWp?

My "bad" luck is that I apparently cannot distinguish between regular and alt Dark Greens anymore XD Now I need a mate for this alt. Huh.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I picked up this beauty when it was already too young to be influenced and of course it misgendered. I love Mints so much. 😭