Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Ugh.

I only caught green new eggs, no blues...

Now I have to wait 5 hours before I can trade them .-.

I was not prepared for a release. :huh:

... I don't even have abandon-able things (everything is either a "more difficult" breeding result I needed, a special code, or something common I can't rebreed later because of Zombie planning...)

I can add "or stuff in teleports waiting to be picked up" XD

I like many other, really wasn't expecting a new release :( Thus, I don't have any space and really don't want to drop any of my eggs just to get a couple that have a date with lots of 7s in it.

A release halfway through the month?

I can only grab 5 (2 green, 1 blue, 2 swirls) because I spent the weekend hunting and trading for papers.  I refuse to let go of papers. :P

At least I didn't do a big round of breeding last night/this morning like I had intended to. 

Eek, egglocked myself after this weekend had no release ... and now look, new eggs!

Why does my connection have to freeze up right at the 5 minute drops? :dry:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/Re6No

I keep trying to make an alt undine lineage. I think some hatchlings I abandoned already dead.

To be honest, I'm not really suprised. But I'm sure It would takes so long time.

If she was a normal undine, I would finish this lineage in the past.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I need one more of the blue new releases and I'll have my scroll goal met for them. I just can't get my hands on one. 

My CB Silver just rejected another Copper  -_____-     

She's too picky 

4 minutes ago, Bleeding Moon said:

My CB Silver just rejected another Copper  -_____-     

She's too picky 

Just for statistics: Did you use Fertility?

12 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Just for statistics: Did you use Fertility?

Not this time

I caught an egg for it's really cool code. Thought it would fit better as a vamp so I bit it but it was killed... Now I feel so guilty and have one less eggslot!! ;n;

My current bad luck is that only very few of my various breeding pairs are producing eggs. Not even the common pairs for lineage projects are giving me eggs. -_- Maybe next week.

So I discovered I need two 2nd gens from male Black Marrow as mates for Black Marrows, but I only have one CB male. One would be a Tan Ridgewing, the other a Gaia, so I figured I'd go for the easy one first. Hah! https://dragcave.net/lineage/HQVYQ

I'm trying to breed daydream dragons to get a female. So, I'm breeding a fairly common dragon with a rare to improve my chances of getting the dragon I want, but this is the one time I manage to breed a rare from this kind of pairing. The time when I didn't even want the rare!

Not only did I get four teeth ripped out of my skull, (wisdom teeth) and I look like a chipmunk, but I can't get any Coast new releases.

Can't find any Arias from the jungle and just missed a silver there too!

I've been trying for a long time to get a Thunder from a Thunder x Silver pairing (checker). Most of the time I get 'not much interest' or 'no egg' both with and without fertility. Today, for only the second time, I get an egg: a Silver. I don't want a Silver.

Pick up five CB Baikala dragons and don't bother to influence them, figuring that I'll get at least one of each gender if I leave it to chance. Nope. All five gendered male. -.-

Messed up my trade :/ was looking for a CB yellow Zyumorph for trade for my CB pink Zyumorph hatchling as I don't have a female yellow and they are hard to come by.

Welp I did not pay attention enough when accepting and got a 2nd gen :/ Soooooo mad and upset. With them for tricking me and at myself for not looking close enough.

In my rage I smashed their offspring.