Obscure_Trash

What's your RL bad luck?

We have a bad luck thread for DC(F) things that happen to you, but what's plaguing you in meatspace? Because sometimes it's not stuff you want to rant about.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Current bad luck is that it's thundering, so we can't go out because the dog will tear up the house, but I'd like to walk another km or two and we need to go shopping for dinner.

My biggest bad luck is my GF's cultural background. That's bad luck because her parents shan't know about me being her GF.

I don't like keeping secrets.

• Can't find good home for stay.
  • And the program for practice isn't work.
  • My mom nagging at me for slight reason. That's very annoying. Why I have to hear such ****?
  • Attempt to loose weight, But I keep get yummi treats.
  • I don't know the reason why I'm too lazy, fierce, unfriendly in real life(Maybe that reason why I love some carnivores)
  • I'm out of mainstream
  • And about the other game, I can't make 5,000,000+ score average without using game money(can buy with real money thing) or advantageous element So, there're few groups I can join. (Current my average score : 4,000,000+)
  • Can't find a mini job. Because I'm not very frendly? Terrible voice? or I'm ugly? (Looks)Too young?
  • It's too hot here
  • Ran out ideas for design, build basic world setting
  • My mom forces feeding me I don't want to eat. And she keeps checking what I ate(I didn't say about loose weght for reduce my mom's interruption)
Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

On 7/20/2017 at 4:56 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

My biggest bad luck is my GF's cultural background. That's bad luck because her parents shan't know about me being her GF.

I don't like keeping secrets.

Aww, I'm sorry. </3

~

Oops. Got sunburned on a part of my shoulder that 1) moves a lot, and 2) is rubbed by clothing. Feels so good.

I broke my leg, so now I'm stuck in a cast for the rest of the summer. :dry: It's not much fun, but at least I have the internet/spriting to amuse myself with.

Every time I think I've found a place I can afford, it sells while I am making inquires. 

It's so humid inside our apartment that the laundry I wash just won't dry and starts smelling stale.

My air conditioner broke. It's the middle of summer and realllyyyy hot.

My wrist is in a brace (just so happens to be my dominant hand too) and I can't put tennis shoes on, which means I can't work out today. I was really excited about getting into shape before the end of summer, so I hope the pain gets better soon :/

Edited by The Dragoness

reflux ... too much acid ... burning from the inside

I bought my first car, and the guy was supposed to send me the title once he got the temporary plate back. Turns out the guy doesn't have the title yet, and is still waiting to get it from the guy he got the car from. I can't register the car and get a license plate without the title, and I have less than a month to get better at driving before I have to commute to college everyday. I haven't driven on the highway yet... hopefully I can learn to do it well in less than a month. 

Edit: Now I've only driven it for the second time, and my check engine light came on... Hopefully it's an easy fix :/

Edited by MysticMusician

This actually happened nearly 3 weeks ago:

So we got up at 5am to get to the airport on time for a flight (vacation!) and just as we arrive at the security checks, the flight was cancelled.

The only flight alternative going to the place we wanted on the same day (we couldn't wait 2 days due to a wedding we were invited to) started on an airport ~200km further west, where we arrived (by train) roughly at the same time as the original flight was scheduled to land.

That's a way to start your vacation!

In the middle of my terrible, terrible divorce. My ex is fighting me on it. He doesn't want a divorce, and I do. I'm already engaged to my new Fiancé. My ex cheated on me, sexually assaulted me, and abused me. He began the divorce process with intentions of marrying the woman he cheated on me with. She left him in May. He wants me back because he's desperate and he asked the court to drop the divorce case. They planned on dropping it without consulting me first. Doesn't that sound - to be frank - dumb as Hell?! I want the **** out of my life.

He's crazy and he's driving me nuts. I can't wait to be independent so I don't have to stand this person's BS. I know independence is tough but peace of mind is worth far more.

A young kitten I was hand-raising had to be returned to his old owner, after a week. I knew it was the decent thing to do because they have the mama cat, but I had become attached to the kitten but yeah.

My mother just went into hospital with kidney failure and anemia. I don't know what to do :(

My psychologically weak and unsound genetics. Sometimes I wonder why I'm so messed up, selfish and unstable. I just have to take one look at both my parents to understand. I'm just about as crazy and weak as they are. I often wonder how I'm going to survive the real world like this, the question should actually be how long. And these lovely health issues consuming me! I could be considered a religious person, but my faith is wavering again. I'm not that strong. And I make the best decisions, too! I choose to embarrass myself by ranting about my personal **** here. Yes, I'm living the dream. 

Edited by andromedae

18 minutes ago, a_god_s said:

Wednesday morning, my dad died suddenly died. :(

Oh no! *gentlehugs*