Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I saw a Cheese egg, a coastal Zyumorph egg (which I need), and a Fire Gem egg in the cave just now, and my scroll is locked.

One of the eggs locking my scroll is a CB Waterhorse that I grabbed on accident and can't abandon yet.

Ugh.

Edited by Hazel

I am having horrible bad luck forcing NDs to hatch - the lil devils keep dying on me instead, leaving me down an egg slot and with a rapidly decreasing number of available kill slots. I've only got one left now. :s

Went to breed some for a linage I am working on. Didn't bother to double-check the breeding pairs like I normally do and bred them to the last thing they were bred with.

The checker went the way I wanted to, and at first I was happy ... but, it created a messy lineage and not part of the checker.

Always check the breeding pairs ... always check the breeding pairs ...

Succesfully bred a 2G Gold for the first time in months without knowing I was egg locked sad.gif

Saw a Jungle Zyu ... guess who didn't get it ...

edit: make that two. dry.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

None of my prizes bred a shiny rolleyes.gif

Wanted to trade to get a Sunset x Sunsong egg

I regret not getting enough sunset dragon for this hybrid release.....

all of my experiments failed, its been a long time since that last happened

I left my scroll unhidden for a giveaway and came back to 6 sick eggs, all added to hatchieres that I've never used. I'm really starting to get tired of this...

Edited by The Dragoness

One of my low-time eggs has enough views to be sick, but still refuses to hatch :/

One of my low-time eggs has enough views to be sick, but still refuses to hatch :/

Zyu, GoN, Prize or Avatar? All these tend to be *very* greedy on stats before they agree on hatching, at least if you incubate them.

I have CB sun sings, and CB nilias, but not a single crimson flare or sunset/sunrise...

And, every time I see one I cave, it's already taken D:

I'll have to wait until I can get the new releases sad.gif

I don't have bad luck at the moment really. Just frustration and disappointment.

I have CB sun sings, and CB nilias, but not a single crimson flare or sunset/sunrise...

And, every time I see one I cave, it's already taken D:

I'll have to wait until I can get the new releases sad.gif

Have that problem too. I see tons of the two pygmies but no sign of sunrise, sunset, or sun song. i should be happy that at least I traded for some.....

I've not been able to catch a single Yellow Zyu in the Jungle biome or AP, or even claim one on the DC Notice Board for about a month. It's the last one I need for my second complete set...

I guess I'll have to take a chance on breeding one.

Edited by Wintermute

I remember I used to have really good luck with my vampire dragons biting eggs, but recently all its been doing is adding dead eggs to my scroll

*le sigh*