Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

11 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Look... I like you, Scimitar-Wings. I really do.

So would you kindly give me something more than just Scimitar-Wings when I try to breed for a Hellfire or Storm egg? :dry:

I'm also having trouble breeding storms, except from almeralds. I hate ratios sometimes.

I need to influence roughly half of my CB Undines, because if I don't, approximately 70- 80% of them end up male. It has always been like that, but now that I've been on holiday and didn't influence, I've got 9 male Undines on my scroll that need a mate. Of the next 4 eggs, 3 would have ended up male, too, had I not used Influence. It's the other way round with second gens, which have a marked tendency to be female.

Having had a night free to hunt, but not wanting to pick up any new rares so I can have my scroll free in case there's a release Saturday night. 

Though since I planned ahead it'll probably be Sunday night instead and I would have had time to hatch a batch anyway. :rolleyes:

Can someone please tell me why this is the THIRD mis-breeding I have had in one week???

UeIttLI.png 

P.S. No I do not need a replacement for this one, guys. But thanks to you who helped me with the other two! ^.^

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

Pretty much everything I'm grabbing from the AP is either CBs I don't need or so messy they're only good for Zombie/Bite/Experiment fodder. Been at it over 3 hours now :/

5 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Pretty much everything I'm grabbing from the AP is either CBs I don't need or so messy they're only good for Zombie/Bite/Experiment fodder. Been at it over 3 hours now :/

Yeah, the AP is a little dry at the moment; I saw some Arias and Frills and I was excited to see what lineages people made with those, but most of the ones I grabbed were rather messy :rolleyes:

On 7/28/2017 at 3:32 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Was a Turpentine involved?

No, but thank you if you were going to offer help!

Being all ready-set-go for a release tonight, and then there wasn't one.  :dry:

I've been unable to catch Red Zyus. To be fair, I haven't dedicated myself to the task as well as I could. 

2 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Ditto. I even stayed up past Midnight here. TJ, you're going to kill me. x3

2 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

15 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Ditto. I even stayed up past Midnight here. TJ, you're going to kill me. x3

Haha, same here. Made sure to have enough space and everything and then... Nothing. 

(at least I didn't set my alarm as I intended to. But I went to check when I woke early instead of continue sleeping...) 

Maybe the release got moved so people in Harvey regions would have a chance, too? (Idk, just guessing, sitting in Europe xD) 

Edited by TheDoggy

Huh, and I'm happy there's no release. I'm egglocked with all the Zyumorph eggs I need to summon a Sinomorph. In addition, when they hatch, I'll get my Bronze trophy so I'll be able to grab more! Whoo!

But I'm out of creative names. Duh. Terra the Terrae, Undina the alt Undine and Albin the Albino are the proofs.

Edited by ThermoDanone

48 minutes ago, ThermoDanone said:

In addition, when they hatch, I'll get my Bronze trophy

Nope - when they grow up! Only adults and frozen hatchlings count, and with frozen hatchies you cannot summon so you need them to grow up ;)

49 minutes ago, ThermoDanone said:

But I'm out of creative names.

Confused Cat made a name generator which might help: http://confuseddragons.com/script/name.html

I'm unable to catch any Zyus :dry: I think I'll give up and go for Baikalas instead ... At least I *see* those drop.

I had enough space for a release whenever. Now I'm going to be really full for whenever it happens.

Missed a Z-code rare-ish egg. I trained myself not to impulse-click that breed anymore because I really don't need any more CBs... except for Z codes! But of course I can't expect a rare egg to still be there by the time I moved my eyes to the status bar to look at the code. XD

Did some Celestial breedings today. Tried 5 CB's with differend mates for 2 gens. First try gave 4 eggs from the mates breed when I need a Celestial. Two pairings gave only one egg from the breed I don't need.Two breedings didn't gave any egg at all. That's frustrating for a breed that only can breed once every 4 weeks.

I still have enough Celestials to try next week again but even my Metallics do have a better breeding rate :dry:

Not DC related but I need to rant:

So over on DA I joined a group as an admin and got bombarded with current drama and alleged death threats towards people and a lot of harassment and call-out posts. I stepped up, being the only member of the staff to do so, and resolved it. (Caused by the old founder)

I log on today and see I'm no longer a part of the group. The original founder sold their spot as the founder to their sibling, who didn't believe I "earned my right to be an admin" or something. I am now currently trying to prove that yes, me and the original founder came to an agreement and that yes, I am allowed to be an admin.

I am currently waiting for them to answer :/

Edit; so now I have to hecking pay for my place, this is great.

DC related:

I forgot I was egglocked last night and missed a caveborn copper :/

Edited by Ornithogalum

Not. Enough. Nebula.

especially now that I need them, most of my cave borns turned out green....

Ahahah. Being egglocked for the event. No Ridgewings or Nebulas. Dirtytabs offers a hybrid in DC Notice Board, but guess what...

I'm egglocked, of course!

At least those are zyumorphs and not some dumb eggs I don't need.

It seems like I'm always away from home when a new release drops!