Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My Avatar of Change Egg keeps getting sick, so it can't hatch :/

2 hours ago, andromedae said:

My Avatar of Change Egg keeps getting sick, so it can't hatch :/

Did you incubate it? Then it may be just too young yet. Should hatch safely around 3d 19h or less.

12 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Did you incubate it? Then it may be just too young yet. Should hatch safely around 3d 19h or less.

Incubated indeed. It's at 3d21h right now. I unfogged it briefly, only to have it grow ill within a few minutes again. I'll try to unfog again at 3d19h like you said.

My Vamps are killing almost everything so now I look like some egg killer maniac on my scroll /.\

auto abandoned another egg by accident :( i really gotta be more aware of my scroll 

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler
Please do not link to eggs you do not own.

THE 4TH TIME NOW THIS WEEK

that I've missed a cb silver

Like, damn that's not okay

I have actually given up hope

Edited by KildyKat

You mean you have seen 4 Silvers in the cave this week? :blink: Woah! Haven't seen one in ages ...

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

You mean you have seen 4 Silvers in the cave this week? :blink: Woah! Haven't seen one in ages ...

Yeah

I can't actually believe it

Like that's so lucky and I couldn't even catch one

Actually dying inside >_<

I kind of want to change my avatar to better suit the circle shape, but I already changed my username, and am worried that will make me unrecognizable on the forum. 

Also, keep missing nice things in the cave because I am too shocked by seeing rares (and unfamiliar descriptions) to click on them :/

And I just missed a gold

Actually unreal

I was waiting for that to happen and it actually did

My luck is actually dead

Edited by KildyKat

I'm having very hard time catching Sunsets/Sunrises. And I guess it also counts as bad luck that I hadn't even collected them earlier!

Hm, not bad luck per se but I'm trying to get a specific Dino color swap and I'm here, sitting around, without any offers yet. Usually these swaps are quick, so I'm hoping that some kind soul decides to trade with me soon :rolleyes:

I missed my first CB Silver in months all because I was looking for more Sunrises. :( Damn.

I had planned to breed a Risensong in order to try to trade the egg for a Setsong one but the pair produced a Sunsong instead.