Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Thalassa x Silver

I didn't use fertility for the first time in ages...and they refused :( Hopefully one of my CB pairs will give me another mate soon.

So, I'm hunting for CB BSAs (Red, Purple, Pink and Magi) and I see one in the desert. Great! Click on it, and someone grabbed it. Okay. No problem. Refresh. A Magi, so I click on it too. Already grabbed. Aren't these supposed to be easy? And taking 2 in a row within .2 seconds? Man, I have better luck catching rares :rolleyes:

Was clearing my PMs four or five at a time, finding some all the way back to 2013, spaced out and accidentally also deleted some I hadn't archived yet. (My most recent archived PMs were from March 29th and I deleted up until April 24th.)

There probably wasn't anything important in that ~month timespan, though. This is only going to bug the completionist in me forever and ever now.

(...though for some reason, looking now, after the clean-up, there are older PMs in my inbox even now, even though it was no longer giving me older PMs to delete. Which is the formal point in time for me to stop caring about it, I suppose. None from the timespan. Of course that glitch wouldn't have struck the PMs I actually wanted to keep. XD)

More than one thing goes here today yay

I've officially bitten all 76 of my vampires, and now I have to wait a month to bite them again because I don't feel like checking every vampire every day to see if they're off CD yet. This really sucks. One of the eggs my dragons repulsed went to another vampire fanatic as well, so fat chance of getting that one back. Aagh *sigh*

Also I'm 1 egg slot away from being egg locked until this time tomorrow because of my silly dragons. hhhh

Looks like nobody is interested in trading for anything other than CB metals and 2nd Gen Prizes atm, because I'm joining the apparently long list of people who has not had a single offer on a trade :/

27 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Looks like nobody is interested in trading for anything other than CB metals and 2nd Gen Prizes atm, because I'm joining the apparently long list of people who has not had a single offer on a trade :/

That conclusion might not be entirely accurate. I think it's rather because people have rather diverse - and very specific - wishes these days that they'd trade for. Personally, I find myself unable to breed *anything* from your wishlist, even if I were interested in a Gold/holiday lineage. (Also, it's not silver Lunar time.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That conclusion might not be entirely accurate. I think it's rather because people have rather diverse - and very specific - wishes these days that they'd trade for. Personally, I find myself unable to breed *anything* from your wishlist, even if I were interested in a Gold/holiday lineage. (Also, it's not silver Lunar time.)

Apparently sarcasm isn't very accurately portrayed by just text :dry: But considering the "Mates from my wishlist" was an option, not an absolute must, I might as well not bother trying to trade it, then.

Edited by SheridanCharon

On 7/11/2017 at 6:49 AM, SheridanCharon said:

Apparently sarcasm isn't very accurately portrayed by just text

... and is usually lost on me, sorry :lol:

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler
I'm very, very sorry about your cat! I hope they're okay. Please remember this is for DC bad luck, though.

Aw heck, I totally forgot to influence both of my two 2G Zyus and both of them ended up being the wrong gender. At least I can breed new ones at some point though and every Zyumorph I have helps me get closer to the goal of getting more Sinomorphs.

Good news: A friend gave me a CB nilia pygmy because I didn't have any & I wanted to breed some new pygmies instead of relying on the AP to toss some into the open.

Bad news: I didn't realize she had the pygmy because the internet quit working for 5 days & when I came back it had hatched already. It gendered this morning, & its female. Both of my crimson flares are female. *exasperated sigh*

I was just flipping through the biomes at the 5 min refresh, and backtracked to grab a blue zyu for trade fodder.

I realized as I was clicking on it that I had just LEFT a page with a paper egg showing, which is what I hoped to trade for in the first place.  /idiot

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler
I hope you get some better luck going! But please keep this thread to DC bad luck.

3 hours ago, andromedae said:

I can't find any Summer Seasonals. 

Seconding this :/

This little cutie is my 38th attempt to get an alt black to finish off the alt black breeding project I stupidly started a couple of years ago. I know alt blacks are rare, but 38 fails is ridiculous :P

Am considering replacing one of the parents and seeing if fresh blood will have better results.

4 hours ago, Evangeline said:

Someone ran over my bike. They left an "I'm sorry" note, but no contact info. After some further steps, they left $25. It cost $55 to repair the bike. 

Two nights ago, someone hit my car. They left an "I'm sorry" note, but no contact information. I am livid. \

What! That's horrible! Sounds like it was done by the same person, gosh. I would be furious. 

6 hours ago, andromedae said:

I can't find any Summer Seasonals. 

I found a CB Summer Seasonal in the AP yesterday, and incuhatchable too. Then, I forgot to influence it for a breeding project where I needed it to be female. *facepalms* 

I'm a mobile user and I'm never going to see the day where I can experiment for one so I may as well just give up on ever getting one unless some one generously gifts one or I just so happen to win one in the Neglected Gifting :(

Oh well, that's life 

Got a really low time red Zyumorph on a trade and thought it grew up, turns out it was one of mine that grew up and the hatchling died. :( Dang it!

Is it just me, or is the turning view range for NDs getting higher? I think it's just me XD Haven't been having good turns in the past 2 weeks. I must change my experiment day back to the previous ones.

Dangit - the first new release egg I tried to get was a z followed by a perfect 4-letter capslock word, and of course I missed it :(

I was getting ready to hunt the AP for the Sock's massbreed eggs but then the new release happened! Dammit!