Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

4 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Two refusals between Nebulas and Ridgewings for the new Hybrid. *sighs deeply*

Just for statistics: did you use Fertility?

22 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Just for statistics: did you use Fertility?

No, I did not. I got cocky and thought because they're new, they wouldn't refuse. I guess I am using Fertility every time from now on. :rolleyes:

I have no idea that should I continue to breed them for getting an ALT.alot

170828183766785931c0a909dd.png

Edited by D-wing

1 hour ago, D-wing said:

I have no idea that should I continue to breed them for getting an ALT.alot

170828183766785931c0a909dd.png

Ugh I have the same problem with these two:dry: It's my main scroll bad luck. 

Coming across nice lineages in the AP, and then noticing the crappy names. I know, I know, to each their own... but when you name your Silver "Silver 0013"... :rolleyes:

Didn't realize I was egglocked, and I ended up abandoning a 3G Prize I needed for a trade :(

From this line: ~link removed to protect the new owner's egg~

I've never auto'd anything ever before, and I'm seriously kicking myself for it. I'm so, so frustrated I just want to scream.

Ah well, I guess the one who finds it will be quite happy, at the very least.

~Please do not post links to growing eggs/dragons you do not own~

Edited by purpledragonclaw
Removing a lineage link to an egg the user no longer owns.

7 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I have too many Lineages I want to work on at once...

I know that feeling ...

... I have been creating Lineage previews the hard way for years ... I just saved myself almost 5 minutes by doing it the fast way ... Stupid Predator is stupid.

2 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I have too many Lineages I want to work on at once...

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I know that feeling ...

Me too.

I think I'm going to go looney every time I have to check a code for the i/l stupidity. I almost clicked on this code because it was a word, until I realized that's an L and not an I:

image.png.842a7b69f7e36f985a76bcc179c84110.png

Stupid little thing, but when TJ's new release hatchlings grow up in the morning, I won't be online to see the adults for like 8-9 hours after they grow up. I like being a part of the first reactions, by the time I see the adults they'll be old news. (On the other hand, I'll be hanging out with a relative I only get to see once a year, so I guess I shouldn't complain)

Marie, is there any chance you'll be able to sneak on mobile just to have a quick look? Take a sneaky bathroom break! :P

My current bad luck is that my hatchies keep getting sick! It's been literal years since I've dealt with sickness on DC. Some I got through a trade and must have been added to fansites but I'm not sure where. (And can't really be bothered looking around.) Oh well! Fogged now.

Okay...some users owe me 2g prizes. One of them stopped breeding and the other went inactive. I already paid my half of the deal of course. I'm hoping I can get news from them soon. This is regarding players who appear to have gone inactive without prior notice, to be clear, and who have not replied to PMs about what is going on. I understand prizes are stubborn breeders and I've no issue with waiting, but what I dislike is total silence (for months) from the people I happened to be trading with. I suppose it's a risk one must take regarding IOUs.

Edited by andromedae

Someone is asking for 2 CB Golds in exchange for a 2G Prize, but I only have one CB Gold on hand... u_u *sighs*

6 hours ago, andromedae said:

Okay...some users owe me 2g prizes. One of them stopped breeding and the other went inactive. I already paid my half of the deal of course. I'm hoping I can get news from them soon.

Damn, I'm sorry! That can be the tricky thing with IOUs. I hope you hear from them soon! <3 Good luck! That's definitely bad luck.

I hate looking through 8~ pages trying to find a specific Dragon. My memory sucks as to certain Dragon's locations. I miss the old days where we had a single scroll page. -_-

6 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I hate looking through 8~ pages trying to find a specific Dragon.

Unles I need to know the dragon's scroll position, I'm using the new Group feature for that. Account => Groups => the smallest group I have (or from the Dragons page, set the filter to that group)

Then using the "Add Dragons" link at the top, I can use the filtering for any dragon I'm searching for, even if it's a frozen hatchling. The only thing I cannot use for searching that way are stats (e.g. 0-clicks) :lol:

Last night I remembered some lineage plans I had forgotten about, and for which I have no room these days ... :rolleyes: