Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I remember I used to have really good luck with my vampire dragons biting eggs, but recently all its been doing is adding dead eggs to my scroll

*le sigh*

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Last six months or so, multiple bite attempts (at least 30 or so) and how many successful eggs have I got? THREE, one of which was in today's batch of five (three died and one AP'd). All the rest either died or got tossed :/ Used to be that, if I did 10 bites, at least half would stay on my scroll.

Three in six months....

Now that I finally have the eggslots back I'm really feelin my lack of Dusk Pygmies right now. My potential pair is still on cooldown for 3 days and I won't have a Purple back for 2 weeks, which I think I will need to use if they haven't bred before yet.

So yeah I'm just trying to find a Dusk in the AP ;( Haven't seen any yet, just Risensongs and Setsongs.

Out of 20 pairs of PB tan ridge wings bred, 17 pairs produce an egg, 1 of them is tanned. OK how lucky is that rolleyes.gif like a 5% chance???

Probably just bad luck since most of the time I get way more tan eggs than that out of my breeding tans

Several weeks of trying to get bloodswaps of various projects, and no bites. At all.

This is getting really frustrating.

Dur to low internet connection I forgot to check lineages on two eggs which where offered to me as a trade. Gave away a CB red dorsal for non-CB offers when I clearly stated I was looking for CBs...

Never trust anyone...

Lesson learned...

Cheers

Seriva

Been trying to catch some Xenos and Coppers in the Coast and Jungle respectively for the past hour and a half. No such luck yet, haven't even seen any! Maybe I'm just getting a bit impatient..

Further bad luck: No rares caught. 2 misclicks, 2 commons. Bit one with my vampire and it died :/

Edited by andromedae

I had a vampire bite a new CB egg in the hopes of freeing up space for a new egg, but the egg was killed instead of abandoned. It's the second time in a row that a vamp bite killed an egg on my scroll, and I forgot that an egg was about to grow up anyway.

I should have simply abandoned it after the cooldown period and not taken the chance of killing yet another egg. That's it - no more bite attempts from here on out.

Edited by Wintermute

Trying to get hold of people to give them stuff is WAY harder than I imagined it would be. sad.gif I think I am about to implement a rule of "If I haven't had any reply after X hours, I try the next person."

Ran out of female influences just as I was about to breed a bunch of female stuff. Well then sleep.gif

I've been trying to get a Verdisgris copper for a few weeks, months almost, and today was the first time I even saw one in the jungle. Although I have not been the most active hunter, I've still caught a glimpse of almost every other possible egg in the coast and jungle but this was the first copper!! And of course, I missed it.

Someone posts a trade which I happen to have something to offer for. They ask for a PM, and I message them 3 minutes after their post, hoping for a quick trade before sleep.

They still haven't read my message ... dry.gif Why do I always catch the trades where people IMMEDIATELY AFTER POSTING go offline?!

Anyone wanna bet if I'm going to sleep now they're going to do that trade with someone else who can respond within less than 10ish hours? Because that's typically what happens in such cases. sad.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Someone posts a trade which I happen to have something to offer for. They ask for a PM, and I message them 3 minutes after their post, hoping for a quick trade before sleep.

They still haven't read my message ... dry.gif Why do I always catch the trades where people IMMEDIATELY AFTER POSTING go offline?!

Anyone wanna bet if I'm going to sleep now they're going to do that trade with someone else who can respond within less than 10ish hours? Because that's typically what happens in such cases. sad.gif

This is why I no longer offer on PM trades.

This is why I no longer offer on PM trades.

It's certainly taking much more time than anticipated ...

Auto abandoned this when I forgot I was egg locked :/ was planning on making a nice checker too!

Edited by Doublelift

A FOURTH female Sino....

Trade post is already buried under two pages of new trades. xP

~

Egglocked, so I missed a cb pink zyu in the AP, which is one of the two I need to try for my fourth sino (and hopefully a male). D|

I've been looking for CB Light Luminas for ages. Where are they!? 

I want to trade my CB zyus but I offered on one trade with them and my offer was not accepted and the other hasn't been accepted or rejected. Also my first vampire bite killed the egg. I didn't expect it not to, but still. That's 4/6 egg slots taken up by stuff I don't want.

1 hour ago, andromedae said:

I've been looking for CB Light Luminas for ages. Where are they!? 

Look again in about 7 to 9 days. Right now it's Dark Lumina time. Look on days when Cirion is gibbous or even full.

4 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Look again in about 7 to 9 days. Right now it's Dark Lumina time. Look on days when Cirion is gibbous or even full.

I see. Thanks for the info, it explains quite a lot!

I picked up a ton of fire gems that I couldn't wait to hatch and I also caught a CB Spessartine and somehow forgot to add them to click sites and logged in the other day, to my horror, to find all of them dead ;~;