Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My prize just refused my only jungle Zyu, which means it'll take even longer to fulfill my side of an IOU sad.gif that's what I get for not collecting enough purples.

Just realised one of my favourite lineages is inbred. How did I go 5 years without using the inbred checker on it???

Bred an egg for a trade and I was locked. First time I have ever accidentally auto'd an egg. Guess there's a first time for everything lol.

So my plan for a lineage with an all Sinos-and-GoNs base is kinda thwarted by the fact that apparently nobody wants to trade offspring of that kind ...

So my plan for a lineage with an all Sinos-and-GoNs base is kinda thwarted by the fact that apparently nobody wants to trade offspring of that kind ...

...I'd gladly breed you some for free! wink.gif

i can breed you some as well just message when biggrin.gif

I stunned my zyu hatchies for a trade that is dragging out, and didn't think about how it would leave me hatchielocked on my night off during the best hunting time. I'll try again tomorrow night when the Frills grow up.

no hatchies for Sinomorphs =[

I´m unhappy about this, too ...

even a Sinomorph must be born in some way ^^

I caught 7 pinks as I need more females. Of course they're all turning out males ;_;

Tl;dr: I gave away two eggs and lost the teleport link to the egg I wanted to take from Take an Egg Leave an Egg. This is what happens when you don't think things through.

EDIT: "This egg gleams with a reddish shine." I saw it, hesitated because I thought it was a common egg, and then missed it when I realized it was a Copper and clicked.

Edited by Wintermute

Hatchie locked for about 16 more hours until my black non alt hatchie grows.

This is the fault of the two vamps I picked up from the AP a little while ago. Not sending them back to the AP since my vamp luck stinks right now, but agh I want to hunt in the AP some more but I'm full locked & unwilling to abandon any of my eggs/hatchies. Yay me.

I went to do some breeding and bred the new power ranger eggs ... both pink. They had a pretty pink egg and auto-abandoned to the AP.

Always check to see if egglocked before breeding ....

Maintenance seems to be longer than usual tonight, so I can't send out tele links. >_>

Finally came back up for me a minute after I posted this... and just noticed an egg of mine died. D| I think I accidentally added it to an extra fansite without noticing.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

For once when I actually need a dead dragon (or a zombie could do too) for a dead lineage, THIS happened

user posted image

1st time ever when my revive yield a result other than failing. I guess I should be happy.

Well, if you kill it again, it will stay dead forever.

For several months now, my Golds and Silvers have not been co-operating. dry.gif

I have 31 Golds and 38 Silvers - 69 in all. And week after week, all I see is 'No Egg Has Been Produced' sad.gif

IF I'M LUCKY, I'll get one shiny egg. 1 EGG FROM 69 TRIES!!! But most of the time - nothing. And Purple fertility doesn't make any difference.

Repeat that week after week after week!

*screams* sad.gif

Saw a first Cheese in the cave in a month and was too slow. sad.gif

For several months now, my Golds and Silvers have not been co-operating. dry.gif

I have 31 Golds and 38 Silvers - 69 in all. And week after week, all I see is 'No Egg Has Been Produced' sad.gif

IF I'M LUCKY, I'll get one shiny egg. 1 EGG FROM 69 TRIES!!! But most of the time - nothing. And Purple fertility doesn't make any difference.

Repeat that week after week after week!

*screams* sad.gif

i have the same issue with my hoard sad.gif

Just auto-abandoned an egg with an extremely dank code sleep.gif

Hopefully whoever finds it will trade it back...

Apparently SOME little censorkip.gif decided my low-time eggs needed "help" last night while I was asleep, despite it CLEARLY SAYING I DO NOT, and added them to at least one hatchery that I've found when I KNOW I didn't put them in because I was waiting for them to lower in time first, resulting in three of them hatching. mad.gif

You know what makes it worse? ALL THREE WERE WAITING TO BE INFLUENCED. As a result, according to my precogs, two of them are now going to misgender and thus leave the hatchlings as nothing but pretty freeze fodder.

The one time I don't hide them before going to sleep and this happens dry.gif So glad my gold checker was hid...

Edited by CharonDusk

Can't find any summer seasonals...Oh well, might as well use this opportunity to catch red-finned tidals.

Edit: Well, complaining here sure does its magic quite quickly...I just caught a summer seasonal laugh.gif

Edited by andromedae