Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

1 hour ago, SamusShepard said:

I can't get my Alpine Zyumorph egg to hatch.

It's gotten sick well over 10 times since I've picked it up four or so days ago.

Presently it has 3 days and 20hrs left to go but each time I unhide it, it gets sick almost immediately!

My Coastal Zyumorph did just fine. I think it got sick once and grew up without issue.

Not sure while the Alpine one is being so stubborn! I'm worried it will die!

My method for hatching Zyus works like this, in case it's helpful:

1. Upon first grabbing them, I place them into Valley Sherwood

2. Wait until they hit 5d23h and place them into the Allure and EATW. Incubate if you want to.

3. They will hatch on their own, usually, at around 3d22h. If they don't hatch at 3d22h I start pushing them, I place them into The hatching club's ER. Yes, they do get sick, but they don't die. Upon hatching, I fog them immediately and they usually take a few hours to become healthy.

a raffle was cancelled due to some <censored> having nothing better to do with their time than submitting insult entries.

Goodbye, pretty Copper :(

Also, I had gotten an egg from the AP that I really wanted

Checked to see if it was inbred,,,

Inbred almost 400 times by 200 different dragons.

Sent it back to the AP immediately.

Breeding multiple PB Green pairs only to end up with one Green egg; the rest were Geodes.

*searches for zyumorph*

*Gets a hecking chicken instead*

ok rng i'll accept that but thats not what i was looking for

Trading is actual hell. Getting every offer except for what I'm looking for. I guess silvers aren't worth what they used to ?

CB Silvers are sitting for hours - sometimes days - in the trading threads, even if I only ask for an IOU of 12 Hatchlings...

2 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

CB Silvers are sitting for hours - sometimes days - in the trading threads, even if I only ask for an IOU of 12 Hatchlings...

I'm having the same exact issue and I'm asking for even less than this :lol: 

Just now, andromedae said:

I'm having the same exact issue and I'm asking for even less than this :lol: 

Yeah, it's so weird. XD

Several eggs, no Alts. Then again, I only care about trying to hatch my own when low-time eggs are in the AP. Otherwise, I do not have the patience. XD

I was breeding my CB Zyus with CB Coppers to give to my friend so he'd have them all with a pretty lineage AAAAND I accidentally auto-abandoned the Red Zyu. Oops. I named one of the parents "Accidental Abandon Please PM Me" so hopefully I'll get lucky and it'll make it's way back to me. If not, I guess I will have to wait and try to breed it again

A couple of weeks ago, I spent a couple of hours putting all of my posts up to date in each of the Holiday Lineage Aid Centers so that I conveniently wouldn't have to rush to note down all the dragons I needed closer toward events. But then I made the mistake of not realising that the thread gets wiped every year or so and not saving my work on my computer so now i'll have to painstakingly build my post all over again. :(

I guess this gives me a valuable lesson in keeping backups, but i'm still a bit bummed out. I'm only glad I kept some of my data in the Checkers Database.

I have yet to see, or snag, a CB Xenowyrm.

I know they exist but I've seen way more Zyumorphs than I have Xenos.

If I had anything worth while I'd pitch in for a trade but unfortunately I don't.

Edit:

Since I took roughly a three-year or so hiatus, I also missed ALL of the Holiday / event dragon releases. ; v;

Edited by SamusShepard

Look... I like you, Scimitar-Wings. I really do.

So would you kindly give me something more than just Scimitar-Wings when I try to breed for a Hellfire or Storm egg? :dry:

2 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Look... I like you, Scimitar-Wings. I really do.

So would you kindly give me something more than just Scimitar-Wings when I try to breed for a Hellfire or Storm egg? :dry:

Unfortunately that's ratios for ya! Breeding tends to throw the less populated / newer Breed in a pairing. -.-'

Tmw you're working in Grid Sort, moving new dragons from the top to their proper place, and accidentally click while dragging the tile down the length of your scroll.  And then have to search the entire thing to find where they ended up.  :P

Wanting to gift something nice to a player who doesn't have any yet, and they disappear from the cave for a bit.

Can my Dragons please stop throwing the wrong things? First a Pink from Aria, now a Gaia from Thalassa... -.-'

KoMEVVc.png

Had an ER Sun* egg fogged to avoid sickness while it cannot hatch anyway.

By the time I get home and want to unfog it so it could safely hatch half an hour later as a Sunrise, internet at home was borken - still was when I left for work.

I despise Vodafone at times. :dry:

@Metal-n-Monster Do you need those specifically from your own dragons, or would you accept (proper) 2nd gens from others?

Edited by Ruby Eyes