Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I dropped my phone and cracked the screen when I tried to tap hysterically for a CB Blusang.

Still didn't get it. xd.png

My Hellfire and Horse have only ever given me Horse eggs. I want a Hellhorse, dangit! >:U

Having a persistent viewbomber constantly adding things into hatcheries...

I advertised a trade in the trade forum , trying to trade my 4 BSA hatchies for an egg for another trade, and I accidentally put it on a one-way transfer sad.gif .......... and they are gone. sad.gif

Edited by StormBirdRising

~Off-topic/non-cave post removed~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Not a single Zyumorph yet. (Actually I've never even seen one in the cave, let alone catch one.) Same thing happened with Aeon Wyverns and Fire Gems.

Edit: Terrible thing has happened. A kind soul gifted me a 2g white from Aegis so I could continue a gorgeous AP lineage. I influenced it female.

It gendered male.

Edited by -Frost-Fire-

Just missed a Paper in the AP. sleep.gif It's the first one I've seen on the site on either the biomes or the AP myself since my only Paper was a gift.

I clicked on a cool code in the Desert only for a CB Gold to show up after it. sleep.gif

Even if I was fast enough, I wouldn't have got it; I was already egg-locked after picking up the code.

Saw a chicken in the cave, misinterpreted it's description as pygmy (which I don't like) and went along.

After realising my mistake I went back but of course it was taken... xd.png

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

You have GOT to be kidding me. >.>

The whole d*** reason why I influenced my Prize to be male was so he could breed to my FIRST ever dragon.

But no, of course, I get a refusal. My entire plan is ruined. Like my day hasn't been bad enough.

Me and my friend out hunting Zyus in coast. Well we got our Zyus alright but when we went back and refreshed and saw that we missed a Gold.... censorkip.gifuser posted image

My gifted shimmer has been sick all day. *pokes it gently* I don't remember putting it into an ER, but suddenly it had a big hole in it and was sick.

Edit: and now I'm trying to hunt the AP, and someone has massbred super ugly lineages. Can't find anything worthwhile in there right now.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

So, some of the eggs I was really looking forward to did NOT die...so that's been lucky...

But for I don't know WHAT reason, I can't see the images of my babies on my own siggy!!

*sighs* frustrating... It works just fine on a social site I like to use, and the code is from the Dragcave site, so I don't know why it doesn't work...

Especially because my settings are put to SHOW pictures in signatures...

(Also, please quote me, if you're replying to this directly; doing a less-internet thing this month, so while I AM keeping an eye on my hatchies, replies WILL get lost otherwise by the time I'm back online...)

But for I don't know WHAT reason, I can't see the images of my babies on my own siggy!!

*sighs*  frustrating... It works just fine on a social site I like to use, and the code is from the Dragcave site, so I don't know why it doesn't work...

Especially because my settings are put to SHOW pictures in signatures...

(Also, please quote me, if you're replying to this directly; doing a less-internet thing this month, so while I AM keeping an eye on my hatchies, replies WILL get lost otherwise by the time I'm back online...)

Firstly, you're not supposed to put DC babies into your DC Forum sig.

Secondly, any tinyurl links will automagically get a "preview." prefix by the forum which means they don't work as image links, and as text links, you'd need to confirm first that you want to go where it sends you.

Thirdly, last I checked, this old forum does not give any notifications when being quoted wink.gif

Make that fifteen. :T

I think you're about 5 days too early. Check this thread for your best chances: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9500046

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I think you're about 5 days too early. Check this thread for your best chances: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9500046

I know when the best days are supposed to be. I've bred this pair on days that should have given lights. The real problem is that they give nothing at least 2/3 of the time, even with Fertility, not just that they're giving darks.

Edited by 11th

Common breeds disappearing when I discover I'm short one for a breeding project...

I thought I had enough space for 1 more egg when I bred my CB Golds...and they gave me a baby! It auto-abandoned, of course. I was meaning to trade it for a dino. Oh well.

user posted image

Guess, what? My 4th Sino is also male and there are no females so far. It sucks.

user posted image

Guess, what? My 4th Sino is also male and there are no females so far. It sucks.

I'd swap you if I could - so far I've summoned 4 femmes and 2 chaps. :s

I summoned 3 males and 1 female Sinomorph *sigh* more sets to collect, frustrating... sad.gif

Edited by tjenni