Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Still haven't managed to get a CB pink Zyumorph or even a second batch of CB Zyumorph eggs. 😖 sad.gif

Days later and I've still only managed to get 1 CB pink Zyumorph. 🙇

Misclicked a tetra because my mouse is on the far right while a Zyu appeared in the middle and I auto clicked

And Of Course I missed the Zyu rolleyes.gif

Missed a chance to hatch sunrise. My time zone is opposite to DC time.

If you haven't hatched it yet, in 2 hours you have another chance.

Bred then gifted a blue Zyu on the departures thread. It got snatched up and today when I went to check on it and it's dead. sad.gif

It's so sad

I've been hunting for Gaia xenos all morning. And once I see one, the touch pad on my laptop totally jams and won't let me click on it ughhhhh

Where do I start? First I miss CB gold in the cave, then I miss click and catch a whiptail dragon. I then try to bite it and my vampire ends up killing it. So now I have a dead egg that will lock that slot for 24 hours, stare at the Poor eggshell for 2 weeks on my scroll and probably will never catch a cave born gold at this rate. I do have 3 but that's only come from two kind gifters and one trade. Why do I have such rotten luck?! *cries* 😢

Running out of incubates because there's incuhatchable reds popping up in the ap. the cycle continues. I have like 50 reds and counting, most are from the past couple months xd.png

Edited by scratcher_cat

I can't get a CB mint today. It's my birthday so I want a CB mint on my birthday because mints are my favorites but this is like the one time I can't get them.

This is the reason that I love this place. Four different people have offered me mints stolen today.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

user posted imagesleep.gif

Come on, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you've been doing this a lot for a while now. Why don't you ever learn?

Got fooled by a "fake" all-number code in the cave - now it's blocking my last egg slot. sad.gif

I've been asking the same thing with my gold x silver pair. Again, they were kind enough to give me an egg, but once again it's gold. dry.gif

All my eggs had got sick overnight, including the gift egg I got yesterday. I really hope they'll all be safe.

I need more CB white Zyus. But every time I'm unlocked and hunting them they all vanish, but as soon as I'm locked or I misclick, the lil devils all pop out and tease me. rolleyes.gif

My current bad luck is seven years of unsuccessful Guardian of Nature summoning attempts.

I really want to make a checker of Fells and Deep Seas, but I can't get anything but piles of Fell eggs. You'd think Deep Seas were common enough to breed true a few times, but nooooooo.... dry.gif

Any projects using Bolts or Frills are in the same state right now. sad.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

All of my silvers have gendered female xd.png I don't mind but it would be nice to have one male^

Should probably collect some pinks so I can use the BSA, I don't know why I haven't yet

Saw a Gaia Xeno while biome hopping, and I skipped over it. I came back and reflex clicked on accident and ended up with a Bright Pink. I had my Vampire bite it, and it died...

Where did all the CB Waterhorses disappear? I thought they were commons...*sighs* This happens every time I hunt for something.