Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I stare at the text of a new egg before I realise it'sā€‹ a Zyumorph and miss it šŸ˜Œ we have too many egg description with shine in it

I feel this.

It always takes me like, 2 second to realize that the egg is a zyuo.

Still haven't managed to get a CB pink Zyumorph or even a second batch of CB Zyumorph eggs. šŸ˜– sad.gif

I shouldn't complain, as I have a pair of each zyumorph colour, but I have decided to get more yellows as I really like them and can't catch one no matter what. Maybe I'll have better luck with the pinks. I missed a silver because there are loads of people in the jungle with the same idea. Also, I can't get a sinomorph for a while as I got 2 colours a day later.

Can't complete my new release set because I don't see them dropping at all, still chasing white & yellow.

I wish there was a trading thread for new release wants ONLY so that they all could vanish from the regular trading threads dry.gif Getting TIRED of browsing through the same over and over again when I don't have any to spare and want to look if I can fulfill *other* wants instead.

Have 6 Zyu pairs. Five gave eggs, but blue *had* to be stubborn.

I stare at the text of a new egg before I realise it'sā€‹ a Zyumorph and miss it šŸ˜Œ we have too many egg description with shine in it

That's why I focus on the last word: Power as many descriptions don't contain that word.

Ā 

~*~

Ā 

My bad luck is being egg-locked. Even with 8 egg slots it still happens. I want to gift stuff to the new thread but can't until some hatching action starts. dry.gif

Well...not exactly bad luck because they're supposed to be like this, but my Zyus are taking forever to hatch...plus one of them just contracted soft shell dry.gif

Still can't catch a new jungle egg... I'm getting pretty annoyed about it tbh

Zombie candidate Falconiform keeps dodging...

Why don't you want to be a cool Zombie (or cool ghost)? tongue.gif

Trying for Zyus. 'Nuff said. I really want one more CB from Jungle and Volcano each.

Strike that. Sometimes, it really helps to complain about it. biggrin.gif Finally, second set is complete now!

Edited by olympe

Seen all sorts of CB Zyu eggs and can't catch a single one nor can I afford to trade for the ones I need. Going to be a long hunt.

Can't catch any more Zyumorphs on mobile sleep.gif seems they're the new gold/silver sad.gif

and of course I caught another red Zyu when I need a yellow for the fourth set...

My Blue Zyumorph decided to buck gender influence and be male then grow up before I could trade him. I now have two blue male Zyu and need to get another Blue Zyu for a female. rolleyes.gif

Yea that's my day. Summoned 2 sino and both are male. Now I have a prize egg at 3 day 20 hour with over 600 view and refusing to hatch

I keep on misclicking Sinii Krai eggs when hunting Pink Zyus. I don't even know why, the description isn't remotely similar.

Like many others, I've been having trouble capturing a yellow Zyu. I haven't even seen one in the habitat in the past day.

Ā 

It's the only one of the six I don't have.

Edited by Wintermute

I manage to build metal checkers with various pairings, but seem to get stuck when it comes to other dragons. My Sunset x Sunstone.pairs produce only Sunstones. Also, my Aeon x Bolt pairs produce only Bolts. sleep.gif

My Sunset x Sunstone.pairs produce only Sunstones. Also, my Aeon x Bolt pairs produce only Bolts. sleep.gif

Which gender combos? I may or may not be able to help with at least the Sunsets.