Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I just realised I completely forgot about an IOU I made to give someone a Valentine's dragon....

I was unable to save a dragon that I picked up from the AP with 2 minutes to live. It got so close.

I was unable to save a dragon that I picked up from the AP with 2 minutes to live. It got so close.

How did you know it had two minutes to live...doesn't the timer usually show hours?

When the timer goes below an hour, the AP shows the minutes.

When the timer goes below an hour, the AP shows the minutes.

And even seconds - at Christmas I saw a Tinsel with something like 7s left to live in the AP (I don't think it survived).

Are dragons on breeding strike after the holiday? I've gotten an abnormal number of no interest/no eggs today, from usually prolific breeders.

17 breedings, 5 eggs.

On that note, 6+4+8+9+7+9+7+5 = 55 Frills, 0 xenos. I haven't been tracking no-egg events. C'mon guys, xenos were easy to breed back when I started this project. dry.gif

Someone added my scroll to all the dragcave click sites (because why would I add my newly born eggs to all the click sites???) last night and 2 eggs just died despite me removing all the eggs from the click sites this morning.

ALSO, my scroll says "(Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)" D=

RIP

3rd gen. Shimmer - https://dragcave.net/lineage/9dRFm (I'm going to replace the egg for the user I traded it to)

2nd gen. deadline magelight - https://dragcave.net/lineage/1fHAT

& hopefully an egg I was gifted survives.

I'm really, really angry right now and some of y'all are freaking petty and FOR SHAME.

Someone added my scroll to all the dragcave click sites (because why would I add my newly born eggs to all the click sites???) last night and 2 eggs just died despite me removing all the eggs from the click sites this morning.

ALSO, my scroll says "(Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)" D=

RIP

3rd gen. Shimmer - https://dragcave.net/lineage/9dRFm (I'm going to replace the egg for the user I traded it to)

2nd gen. deadline magelight - https://dragcave.net/lineage/1fHAT

& hopefully an egg I was gifted survives.

I'm really, really angry right now and some of y'all are freaking petty and FOR SHAME.

Sorry about your babies. sad.gif There's a lot of viewbombing about at the moment - I know it's precious little comfort but unfortunately you're not alone. Someone(s) really need to get out more and get a life....

Edited by Amazon_warrior

there was a cb mageia right in front of me just a second ago

.. i misclicked and got a kingcrowne instead sleep.gif

I was looking through codes on the CB eggs, saw the code WitCh and didn't realize i was scroll locked...missed out on that BUT made up for it by finally getting my own leetle tree!

~Code changed to protect egg from viewbombing, please do not post codes to eggs you do not own~

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I don't believe in luck, but my primary goal has been to obtain a CB Vampire Dragon and create a mighty lineage many generations long. I had the MOST unpleasant experience of seeing a VD egg in the abando page, and was to slow to get it before someone else. Worse still it showed up in the trades forum almost immediately after (or a VD egg did anyway). I was so put out, and still kind of am. Worse still I can't find a single Magi dragon to use to trade for a VD. It'll happen eventually, but that was my bad experience.

I don't believe in luck, but my primary goal has been to obtain a CB Vampire Dragon and create a mighty lineage many generations long. I had the MOST unpleasant experience of seeing a VD egg in the abando page, and was to slow to get it before someone else. Worse still it showed up in the trades forum almost immediately after (or a VD egg did anyway). I was so put out, and still kind of am. Worse still I can't find a single Magi dragon to use to trade for a VD. It'll happen eventually, but that was my bad experience.

Vampire dragons don't breed like normal dragons, so unfortunately you can't build a lineage with them. Instead of traditional breeding they have a Bite BSA (Breed-Specific Action) that is used on eggs, so any CB Vampire (Aside from the ones originally released in 2008) started out as a "regular" breed before someone had a Vampire Bite it.

If you're still interested though, PM me and I can try to make one for you (plus a Magi) when I unlock! ^-^ Or keep an eye on the AP since one side effect of "Bite" is that even if the egg isn't killed in the process, it can abandon automatically.

I am 100% aware on the fact that they do not breed, but it is still referred to as a lineage when they have dragons they've bitten, and so on. I plan to make a primarily male line and a primarily female line, influencing the eggs my dragons bite. Sorry, I guess I should have clarified that a bit better in my initial post. I do watch the AP a lot, just in case. Thanks, I shall shoot you a pm then. =^-^=

Edited by Yuno_Gasai

The AP is almost at 7 day eggs >.> I've not seen it get this close since I started....Is it possible for the AP to ever be completely emptied?

The AP is almost at 7 day eggs >.> I've not seen it get this close since I started....Is it possible for the AP to ever be completely emptied?

It is, but I haven't seen it empty for a very, very long time.

I got viewbombed overnight and my 3rd gen gold tinsel from snape x dobby line died. It was an IOU and my dragon is usually a super stubborn breeder. Now I might be waiting weeks to get another egg. And I know it was a view bombing because I didn't have my scroll anywhere as all my eggs were at 7 days.

All this view bombing needs to stop... Too many dragons getting ill/killed. Freezing/viewbombing is just so sad to me...

I guess I've been lucky so far in that I haven't been viewbombed yet, but then I hide my eggs as soon as I get them thanks to being viewbombed the first Xmas I was here. unsure.gif Not taking the chance...

My bad luck; I need some CB Arias for a project but they're hiding from me, plus the huge backlog of unnamed dragons I need to go through...

Edited by CharonDusk

I have no luck with Blue Gemshards, This is the 3rd one that colored Green *sigh* (at least I can use them as Zombie Fodder *laugh*)

predatorfan4ever's message box is full and I need to send them IOU hatchlings!

(I know you read these, so I am hoping you see this so I can send you those Olives!XD)