Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Someone breed me a 2gen Valentine mate I needed but they forgot they where egglocked q-q

And it had a cool code >-<

So will be AP hunting later for it, I hope I can find it >-<

Edit: Man, I also can't seem to convince my Husband to join and play Dragcave with me v.v

None of my friends and family want to join q^q

Edited by maylin

I've been hunting for all-number codes in the cave lately, and I've seen a bunch of codes with 4 numbers, but not 5 sleep.gif

I'll keep hunting, though!

Test-breeding a new pair with one egg slot left, planning to abandon the egg... and they make a non-parent-type Xeno. I can't abandon this! They might never do it again! So now I'm egg-locked.

I have 12 gemshards. 11 of them are female.

the newest egg is definitely influenced.

I like to let genders and colors happen naturally up to a certain point...at least now I can just influence every single egg until the colors turn up.

still

It's really great spending a holiday breeding just before the holiday season for a trade on a common which I planned to gift, only to have your offer rejected half a day later dry.gif And no, they didn't even pick another offer, they just rejected mine, and it's still in their "want" list.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

The Lumina breeding cycle is making me mad. It's been 5 months and we still haven't figured it out yet. Just tell us, damn. rolleyes.gif

The Lumina breeding cycle is making me mad. It's been 5 months and we still haven't figured it out yet. Just tell us, damn. rolleyes.gif

I've never been so glad to have finished my pb lumina project BEFORE the dark luminas came out. I can't imagine how hard it would have been now.

Bad luck: Azure x ridgewing pair, 3rd week in a row with no egg. Dudes, you aren't rare or anything. Just make an egg. I've wasted purple BSAs on you.

Exactly! Frankly, I've stopped breeding them. It's lost all interest for me.

Seriously, if the creator can't be bothered to even hint at anything 5 months into this, then I can't be bothered with it anymore.

Edited by Pourlemoment

Ditttooo. Every time I've tried to breed holidaykin for people, I've gotten the wrong color luminas. So I'm breeding them less and less outside the holiday season.

I'm confused as to why that's bad luck? Please enlighten me. ^^

Ah, I guess it's based on perspective ^^"

I been trying to breed a sibling to put on Departures, but even fertility yields no egg. Maybe I should wait a bit more next time for DoubleFertility! >:3

Exactly!  Frankly, I've stopped breeding them.  It's lost all interest for me.

Seriously, if the creator can't be bothered to even hint at anything 5 months into this, then I can't be bothered with it anymore.

Yeah, tell me about it <<<<< That's my current bad luck right now. I even have a 3rd gen silver that needs a Lumina mate. I never expected it to be hard to get a metalKIN rather than a metal.

Edited by Pryanka

And the Speculation thread is deader than a doornail. One post every 7 days isn't going to solve the Lumina mystery. At this rate, we'll never find out how they work. rolleyes.gif

My current bad luck: Refusal on an important pair - even with Fertility.

My current bad luck: Refusal on an important pair - even with Fertility.

Did this pair involve a holiday or a Turpentine?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

My current bad luck is that I haven't seen let alone caught a Gold or Silver dragon in days. Am I the only one? Hours of nothing. Also, can't get an answer from people I'd like to trade with. Refusing is one thing, but not answering period is just rude sad.gif

On the bright side, my friends are getting plenty of free rares since I have a hard time ignoring them when I see them pffft

Did this pair involve a holiday or a Turpentine?

A Holiday. And now my Tinsel will be mate-less because it refused both my Heartstealing dragons. TJ, raise the limits already! rolleyes.gif

A Holiday. And now my Tinsel will be mate-less because it refused both my Heartstealing dragons. TJ, raise the limits already!  rolleyes.gif

still should be able to breed the Holiday species during the Holiday---- as refusals are turned off-

my bad-- green nebulas *sighs* wish we could do something to set the color

and on the luminas, they seem to be random and often mate related as in getting darks on everything but with a certain mate. I have waited at least a month more than once to get the right color, but then you have to do that with lunars , Celestials,dorsals,nebulas and ridgewings as well ( still waiting for a blue lunar -- always getting the other breed https://dragcave.net/progeny/JRzGN)

Edited by dragonpuck

still should be able to breed  the Holiday species during the Holiday---- as refusals are turned off-

I know, but since it's a stair dependent on the Tinsel parent, the offspring can only make arrowheads now. user posted image

Grabbed a CB Xeno for a trade, love code too much to trade it >-<

But I needs that trade for my project DX Maybe I can hunt for another after my Olives hatch in about 4 hours. I just hope I can get another before they trade with someone else >-<

Edited by maylin

Grabbed a CB Xeno for a trade, love code too much to trade it >-<

But I needs that trade for my project DX Maybe I can hunt for another after my Olives hatch in about 4 hours. I just hope I can get another before they trade with someone else >-<

You could try messaging them to work out a trade. Never hurts to ask. ^^

My current bad luck is that I'm always late for 2nd gen Metallics in the Departures thread. tongue.gif