Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Really want to AP hunt, aaaand there's a wall of Arsani eggs, because of course there is. dry.gif

This is me as well. I don't even need any arsani this year. And every time some other egg pops up, it's gone before I can click on it.

Waiting impatiently for the moons to go to the correct phase to get the color Lunar wanted for a checker with a valentine dragon... only to have them refuse. mad.gif (Was trying to breed the mate ahead of V-Day breeding season, so as to have one of the CB valentines in question free to breed for trading, with the other to breed the keeper for myself.)

I was waiting for the perfect time to hatch my Sunrise egg, even hiding it for a while...only for night to start and for it to hatch as a Sunset.

Grabbed an egg from the cave and locked myself, refreshed and saw a CB gold. (Although arguably seeing one at all is lucky)

Waiting impatiently for the moons to go to the correct phase to get the color Lunar wanted for a checker with a valentine dragon... only to have them refuse. mad.gif (Was trying to breed the mate ahead of V-Day breeding season, so as to have one of the CB valentines in question free to breed for trading, with the other to breed the keeper for myself.)

I'm curious (like, statistics): Did you use Fertility on the pair that refused?

Every time I get out of egglock for five minutes, the Arsani wall is back. When I glanced at the AP last night and again this morning, there was no wall but I had no spaces. Now I have spaces but the wall is back. I don't even like Arsani very much.

I have been waiting almost 24 hours for something to be picked up. Things that are locking me. Now I know how others feel when I leave them stuck with a couple things. Semi-tempted to just bribe someone with a CB Silver just to hold them until the people pick them up. rolleyes.gif

I too have been waiting for something - for someone to accept or reject a trade. For like 12 hours or more. I don't even care at this point if they accept or reject, I just want them to do so, that way I can either drop the egg and move on, or move on with a free egg slot!

I just picked up two Heartstealers from the AP. One had a long, messy lineage and the other was a checker with both alts. I went to abandon the messy egg, and accidentally clicked the wrong one.

Just...why.

missed all three rosebud alt eggs censorkip.gif this

I didn't even stand a chance with those or any of the Val alts, they went through while I was asleep sad.gif Being in the UK bites me again.

My bad luck; made a deal for a Dragon I desperately need as a mate, but it's been several days and they've not responded, even though I have seen them online. :/ I get that real life happens, but I'm getting worried that the event will end before they respond.

And the real kicker, someone offered me another mate I needed for one of my Valentine's lineages. I have an offer for the mate they offered already, but I agreed to breed them the egg they wanted anyway, because I have a slot free because one of my eggs was meant to hatch overnight. Go to breed the dragons and....all eggs abandoned sad.gif The egg that was meant to hatch was being stubborn and refusing to hatch. And one of the abandoned was a z-word code, which I really wanted to give to the person...At least they were understanding about it, but it still bites sad.gif

I didn't even stand a chance with those or any of the Val alts, they went through while I was asleep sad.gif Being in the UK bites me again.

Oh, I dunno - I'm in the UK and have failed to catch several alt clutches that went through the AP during "normal" UK daytime hours.

Not being able to find a mate for him. sad.gif

Having exactly the same problem! Even missed a perfect mate in the AP the other morning. </3 sad.gif

That Arsani wall is starting to tick me off. dry.gif

And it doesn't even have the *only* Arsani lineage I actually want (mate for him)

PM'ed a IOU offer for a val 09, person says they don't accept IOU's so I went and caught what they wanted within 30 minutes and pm'ed them to trade....they already accepted a IOU....

Y-Y oh well I'm sure I can find someone else to trade this Xeno too, and if not I guess I can just keep it for myself.

PM'ed a IOU offer for a val 09, person says they don't accept IOU's so I went and caught what they wanted within 30 minutes and pm'ed them to trade....they already accepted a IOU....

Y-Y oh well I'm sure I can find someone else to trade this Xeno too, and if not I guess I can just keep it for myself.

Okay, that makes little to no sense... blink.gif

Okay, that makes little to no sense... blink.gif

The other person just did not use the term IOU it seems but offered to catch a Xeno for the egg to be reserved for them. (which is a IOU or? Just without saying iou)

I'm not too upset about it, its just that I messaged them first so wish they could have made me this deal.

Still don't have any offers on my Xeno, if it hatches with no offers, I'll probably end up giving it to a friend who recently re joined the game and does not even have a bronze trophy yet.

I have a Silver hatchling nearing the under-3-days mark that refuses to grow up. It's in 3 hatcheries already, but it looks like I'm going to need to put it in more :|

FINALLY! Jeez xd.png

Edited by Wahya

I have a Silver hatchling nearing the under-3-days mark that refuses to grow up. It's in 3 hatcheries already, but it looks like I'm going to need to put it in more :|

Maybe it was stunned? Stunned hatchling wont get any views until it wears off.

My current bad luck is, when I am looking for slightly messy things to freeze I only find really great things I want to keep sleep.gif So have two new lovely eggs but nothing to freeze tongue.gif

Maybe it was stunned? Stunned hatchling wont get any views until it wears off.

My current bad luck is, when I am looking for slightly messy things to freeze I only find really great things I want to keep sleep.gif So have two new lovely eggs but nothing to freeze tongue.gif

Now I feel stupid, because I either didn't know that it has to wear off for it to get views, or I forgot :| I did stun it, lol!

Thank you for the information.

I guess my current bad luck then is being forgetful xd.png