Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I've been so busy lately that I completely forgot to put my new Vday eggs in hatcheries and both died RIP. D:

predatorfan4ever's message box is full and I need to send them IOU hatchlings!

(I know you read these, so I am hoping you see this so I can send you those Olives!XD)

Do they have an email link? Sometimes that's worth a go too.

I just saw a CB Gold in the Alpine, but I missed it because I hesitated just a second too long thinking 'is that really what I think it is?'

/crais.

I hope whoever got it enjoys it though, honest congrats to you.

Always Almeralds, Never Moonstones. Well, one Moonstone, but i still need another from that pairing as a mate for one of my Almeralds for the Pern lineage project, and my other pairs are just not cooperating...

Doing some test pairings and discovered I only have one CB male Candelabra. Easily rectified, since they're common, but a definite oversight on my part.

The fansites were oddly active today, my entire batch of eggs for experimenting just went boom! even after adjusting accordingly. Honestly, how the heck does it go from 100 to 1000 in 30 seconds?! o.o

Want to add this to your collection?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/dSqPh rolleyes.gif

awww, did you want to help me out with a mate? xd.png that´s number 4 then wink.gif to think that I will need Blue Gemshards from Mutamore and Heartstealing, too, makes me feel depressed *laugh*

I was gonna name a dragon TRAPPIST-1 after the star that we just found 7 exoplanets around. The name wasn't taken, but I had a nebbie that was gonna hatch soon, so I figured why not wait. The name is now no longer available. sad.gif Live and learn, I guess.

i just missed on a CB silver not because i was too slow... but because i looked at the description and thought it was a normal dragon so i got the link and put the /view on and sad.gif its the first time i see a silver there so it made me confused aaaaaa i didnt wanna like risk getting an egg idc much about and having to have it eating a slot for 5 hours but bleh was gonna be my first silver CB im rather upset

i've also missed a CB gold once but i was too slow, even though i clicked on it pretty fast o3o

dang it

Edited by Scarlet

My neglected experiments just won't turn -.-

The one that did (A Whiptail) didn't hatch... I'm preventing that possibility by using the Incubate-Teleport trick now.

Back in December I decided to start a diamondwing x bronze lunar personal lineage but have not gotten a single bronze lunar herald yet. My most successfully bred pair have only produced four eggs so far but it feels like sooo much more given that I have to wait for the bronze lunar breeding window each time I breed them. Gah!

Back in December I decided to start a diamondwing x bronze lunar personal lineage but have not gotten a single bronze lunar herald yet. My most successfully bred pair have only produced four eggs so far but it feels like sooo much more given that I have to wait for the bronze lunar breeding window each time I breed them. Gah!

Don't wait. Seriously, do breed them whenever you can to get the Diamondwing ratio in order, otherwise it'll take you ages because Diamondwings are too new compared to Lunars. You could also breed your Diamondwings to some other older breed if you want to save your Lunars.

Debatable whether this is bad luck or me being stupid, but this is the second morning I've forgotten to try reviving my three Zombie fodders while Zombies are showing. And I bet when I do remember, they'll all disintegrate anyway...

I'm having horrible luck trying to trading my eggs and hatchlings. I have some things I've been trying to trade since the 23rd and I've had a whopping 1 offer. Thing is, most of what I'm asking for are 2nd gen commons for my holidays.

I need a lot of mates for the upcoming holidays because I completely have slacked off, I went to breed a air that bred at Christmas to hope for a blood swap and they refused o.o