Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Arsani Walllllllllllllll.....

Not even a hint of anything else popping in right now. This whole week has been full of 'em... All hail the Great Arsani Flood of 2017!

Edited by Gryphonic

Bring back the Arsani wall, at least some of them had nice lineages unlike the Val 09 wall atm sad.gif

Bring back the Arsani wall, at least some of them had nice lineages unlike the Val 09 wall atm sad.gif

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this Wall!" xd.png

Sorry, I'm tired enough to have the giggles now.

I don't normally mind walls, because I can just check back later. But I'm very tired and don't stay on the computer for more than a few minutes at a time the past few days, and V-day is a limited-time event which is nearly over. Being confronted with a wall of things I don't feel like sorting through feels like a waste.

Edited by Gryphonic

My bad luck came last night when I tried my hand at the DC Valentine's Event. This is the first time I attempted to complete an Event, but wow I didn't think I would fail so hard. blink.gif

Here's the screenshot of my attempt: http://imgur.com/gallery/ZHHvPD1

At least I tried! tongue.gif

So many pretty checkers-none of them the Rosebud from Heartseeker I need. Le sigh.

I keep locking myself with AP finds that are too good to toss back, but not the perfect ultrapretty only-breeds-I-love-in-lineage Spriter's Alt and/or Prize offspring or other incredible thing I'm hoping to find. tongue.gif

I'm sure all the perfect things always appear on the AP while I'm locked! (The "Great lineages found in AP" thread isn't helping, either. laugh.gif )

I can´t find the readable All-Caps-Code New Valentine I need, can only try for one more hour, otherwise must hope to find one tomorrow *sigh*

edit: just caught ROWAM *phew*

Edited by tjenni

Jumping in the "can't find the lineages I need" group. I had a list, and I got most of it, but not everything. And they must be uncommon pairings, because I couldn't get blood swaps, and this is the second year of searching for one of them. *sigh*

Despite having been on here since '09, this is the first Valentine's event I've participated in which means lots of dragons to snatch. I prefer to have at least two of each, but I'll think I'll have to accept defeat and realise that I'll only catch one Mutamore this year. Why are they so hard to find?

Edited by EnviousPalmTree91

Same here. But I hope I spread the love for some of them now laugh.gif

Also, I'm stuck with a special-coded new release egg I want to *gift* since yesterday and the recipient not picking it up so I'm too locked to look for a name-coded one. ARGH! HURRY UP, seriously!

1. Forgot I hadn't gotten a gold out of these two before the holiday, so he went without a mate this week. Meaning I could only breed one of the two third gen RAs I needed for the two 3rd gen Golds I have. My odds of finding a nice one between the time my current eggs hatch and the V-day wall runs out are slim.

2. Not having much egg room outside my own bred eggs this week. So many dragons needing mates, so little time.... On the upside, I managed to breed everything I had on priority (already had mates waiting), which is better than the previous two holidays.

Edited by Gryphonic

Hoboy. Just saw an alt mutamore x monarch line and wow. So pretty. Those dragons were meant to be.

Bad luck is I'll never randomly catch this line. Dx

A couple hours ago I was picking out my second 2017 holiday egg. I had an egg with a cute code but decided to drop that to the AP to help someone out in a few days. So I was back in the cave. I was hovering over a code, deciding if I liked its form of "kisser" enough to make it my final selection. I was torn but decided to try looking at one more biome, then I would come back and if that egg was still there, it was meant to be.

Yeah, well, I had forgotten that while I was doing all of this "deep thinking" I had moved the mouse around. So when I came out of my reverie and randomly clicked my mouse, I hadn't been hovering over biome links, I had the mouse pointer very near the last egg in the row. I didn't get my kisser code. I didn't move to the next biome. Instead I got the randomly coded egg NEXT to the egg I had been eyeing... and without enough time to wait out the 5 hours to drop it and pick up another. laugh.gif

And also -- 10 billion million Arsani eggs every time I touch the AP, but I somehow cannot find the 3 remaining Arsani lineages I need? dry.gif whyyyyyyyyy?!?! xd.png. I swear I am not looking for Arsani x UNICORN, but it is starting to feel that way. xd.png

I can't find 2G black x arsani or canopy x arsani on AP. Although I found 3G black x arsani.

And I can't sure still abillable to get new valentine eggs after my current eggs hatched(Currently left 0 red BSA)

I keep finding eggs in the AP that are an even-gen valentine bred with a CB?? I haven't caught any other kind of lineage this morning so far. And trying to remember all the codes of dragons I've already picked up is hard rolleyes.gif

Yesterday, or two days ago, I don't remember well but when I collected my last batch of eggs, I caught 2 Val 09 sisters. At the moment, the rest of my eggs were in the insta-hatch phase so when I noticed I caught these 2 sisters I looked at their parents progeny and there where supposed to be 3 sisters.

So I went back to the AP, and when I tracked down the last egg I clicked on it and got the "already overburdened" message, those other eggs just wouldn't hatch. A couple of minutes later when I had a free space to take the last sister she was already taken T__T

All my dragons are males.

(luckily a kind person bred and influenced me a female pink dragon so a flood of males should't be my problem anymore)

I keep finding eggs in the AP that are an even-gen valentine bred with a CB?? I haven't caught any other kind of lineage this morning so far. And trying to remember all the codes of dragons I've already picked up is hard rolleyes.gif

That's my problem, too, and it makes me sad and slightly irritated to see such beautiful Valentine's checkers bred to CBs. I know it's their dragons and they can breed them however they like, but it always feels...I hesitate to say it, but it feels disrespectful to the breeder of the Valentine.

I know, I know. I shouldn't complain because hey, they're still holidays and will help people who need them to freeze or simply don't have them. But when you spend ages hunting for lovely checkers, find a lineage you like/need and see it was bred to a CB...

That's my problem, too, and it makes me sad and slightly irritated to see such beautiful Valentine's checkers bred to CBs. I know it's their dragons and they can breed them however they like, but it always feels...I hesitate to say it, but it feels disrespectful to the breeder of the Valentine.

I know, I know. I shouldn't complain because hey, they're still holidays and will help people who need them to freeze or simply don't have them. But when you spend ages hunting for lovely checkers, find a lineage you like/need and see it was bred to a CB...

I found a few of those myself. And one of them had such a lovely checker. I thought about freezing it, but I decided to try and hunt for that last Mutamore before they were gone. Good news is I found it and It's actually pretty nice. Not what I was expecting, but it'd look good as a checker.

My main bad luck is being scroll-locked when the Incuhatchables are dropping. Ugh, I wish we had enough space for 25-30 growing things. It'd make things so much easier.

Keep finding lovely 3G Valentine checkers that are the right breed but the wrong colour morph! rolleyes.gif

ETA: Well, apparently complaining works! Just found him. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I had a terrible week at work and only resurfaced now to find I have missed the Valentine's dragon drop. Shoot! sad.gif

I'm putting a notice in my phone to check on Halloween.

Edited by gingiemay