Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My "bad luck" is that I've started to collect name-like codes. Another addictive little project within my DC addiction! Curses!  xd.png

Yep, I know the feeling. xd.png

A dragon that I received as a gift just refused her mate >.> and this is after I did a trade to get her influenced correctly!

yes i know you can use purples to lower the refuse chance but i don't have any

I feel your pain - mine T.T

Ahhhhh! If only we could get them to swap colours! I'm also doing a Heartstealing lineage with blue Gemshards, but the red 2G "fail" I got is fogged so I can use it for zombie fodder. tongue.gif Currently have not many hopes pinned on this as a mate for her.

A dragon that I received as a gift just refused her mate >.> and this is after I did a trade to get her influenced correctly!

yes i know you can use purples to lower the refuse chance but i don't have any

Purples are easy to get. Next time just wait with your first breeding until you have a Purple available - dragons don't need to be bred *instantly* after growing up wink.gif

Reflex picked up a cb two-head lindwurm (it's description made it sound like it was something special) over the cb seasonal that was next to it...I collect seasonals...

Two weeks left in Winter breeding and your last few pairs aren't giving eggs. :x

Failing to get a second 2nd gen Blue Lunar Herald from Heartstealing despite using fertility.

Thanks to Ruby Eyes, this is no longer a problem smile.gif

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Failing to get a second 2nd gen Blue Lunar Herald from Heartstealing despite using fertility.

From Blue Lunar father?

I'm trying to breed Golds for an IOU ... "no egg" no matter how much I purpled them!

From Blue Lunar father?

I'm trying to breed Golds for an IOU ... "no egg" no matter how much I purpled them!

Yes, from a Blue Lunar father.

I know that feeling too. It's always extra annoying when you are trying to get something for someone else! I really wish fertility had better odds.

Trying to breed for a checker with gws and caligenes, and ALL of them refused except one which was auto abandoned because i forgot i was egg-locked. *cries* sad.gif

So I needed a Purple Nebula, a Blue Nebula and a Green Nebula (all lineaged). All three colored wrong rolleyes.gif

whoops that was me. sorry about that!

Haha, never apologise for a good catch!

And now again in Coast! I think today is just not my day dry.gif

When no ones accept a fair trade

(the trade is on prize central, and no ones has offered yet. It I could get my hands on an ice then the bronze egg wont have to go..)

Edited by Rainbowlight

I just had my first refusal with fertility. ohmy.gif (A Turpentine and a Canopy.)

... So this exists. sad.gif

(I knew it was just supposed to make refusals less likely, not impossible, but it had always worked so far...)

I just had my first refusal with fertility. ohmy.gif (A Turpentine and a Canopy.)

... So this exists. sad.gif

(I knew it was just supposed to make refusals less likely, not impossible, but it had always worked so far...)

Turps are a special kind of refusal-happiness, sadly.

I have been very, very, very unlucky with ND experiments sad.gif

Worst luck I've ever had, actually, three weeks straight of unsuccessful batches. Large ones too, at that.

Was just hunting coppers....missed a gold that appeared....

Congrats to somebody!

Edited by Gryphonic

https://dragcave.net/lineage/0Ovk8

https://dragcave.net/lineage/vhSt4

Breeding result : No egg

Double fertility failed. And my PB winter lineage project is delayed to next winter. (Consider breeding cooltime and days need to grow)

Fertility seems higher chance to be failed than influence.

Fortunatly, they didn't refuse.

If I remember correctly, someone told me that using fertility on both dragons doesn't double the fertility. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

My bad luck; Not only did my nicest SA babes go on strike when I needed eggs from them, especially my phenomenally stubborn 2nd Gen Ice who has only produced 3 eggs in over a year, those pesky CB Arias are still hiding from me. Gonna try again for the last few I need once I unlock.

Edited by CharonDusk