Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Still your biggest Two headed fan!!!!!!

I parsed that wrong on the first read. But still -- you're my favorite double-headed viewer <3

user posted image

Hawkie: Cheese napping in a fruit bowl - and gets bothered by a dragon

user posted image

I parsed that wrong on the first read. But still -- you're my favorite double-headed viewer <3

user posted image

user posted image

Oh no. xd.png

I drew on my friends' gifts. It's the day after Christmas, and they're still sitting on the ground because I don't have my priorities straight. Clockwise from top: Sugilite, Mr Sacks, Kamala Khan, (uh...), and Fi.

user posted image

Here's the cat in a turtle suit. He becomes immobile.

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

Sugilite is best fusion. Nicki Minaj has done a great job with the voice.

To quote that "cat as Prince Zuko" doodle: Awww! He looks so cross. :3 If either of my cats were tortoiseshells I would put them in a turtle suit, too. XD

And there is a 100% probability that that Fi art is statistically amazing. :D

I drew on my friends' gifts. It's the day after Christmas, and they're still sitting on the ground because I don't have my priorities straight. Clockwise from top: Sugilite, Mr Sacks, Kamala Khan, (uh...), and Fi.

user posted image

Here's the cat in a turtle suit. He becomes immobile.

user posted image

Lawl I see Eridan too. Grumpy fishface ahahaha.

At least the kitty to turtle morph is legit. Turtles don't move much, if at all. Or what movement they do seems to be for naught.

But yes, the dirty tabby is certainly plotting your death or other more satisfying forms of torture.

I hope you will do some "fun" doodles from the Xmas event after its over and your life is calm. I do almost have to chide the creators for not using the phrase OHMIGON When Steve entered the inner sanctum of the Temple :-)

It's not OHMYGON, but at least Steve says "Crikey!" Little Nulhora is so diverse it's mind-boggling.

Last present painting. I sent them to my friends in the correct month, at least! Plus a doodle for completing "Valkemarian Tales":

user posted imageuser posted image

A good buddy like Perl would let me get first pick on the tree. Mischievous little Quark knocked down the trinket. The reindeer ran through town on their own, I swear. I have this sweet watch and nifty amulet. Finders keepers. I am an angel and so I have this gift box badge.

Please, if you can, no spoilers about the recent Christmas dragon (and all new releases). My little guys have just hatched, and I hope they turn out bulky and fluffy. C:

Isocheim, Deprivable, Contiguity, Metaphosphate, Hostelry, Monoecious, Soever, Tithed,

Currish, Equalization, Gangrenous, Transfinite, Banjoist, Hogfish, Hypothesizer, Outness,

Unbounded, Ruminative, Conjunctival, Goriest, Evince, Commutate, Underdone, Uropod

LOL TABS OHMYGON CRICKEY!

Thus has Natayah summed up this thread...

Can you do a my female pillow dragon doing anything with my falconiform wyvern (who I put a potion  on this Halloween) pls plz happy.gif

POOF!

user posted image

Bahaha, your expressions are so terrific. xd.png

I haven't posted anything since the beginning of the year!

Happy new year.

I've been avoiding Undertale because of all the hype. I wasn't going to play it, ever. Then I received a copy for Christmas. It couldn't just sit in my library, so I played it, blind.

user posted image

The puns sold me.

user posted image

Have a great time playing it! Happy New Year and all that great positive stuff so you make sure you enjoy YOUR time and at no time should you feel any guilt over the languishing lack of laughter your fans have folded over themselves many times and are now just smaller versions of their prior glorious beauty....

The thread is so quiet you could can hardly hear the sound of the pushing winds to remind you how "cool" you are to us and how "hot" we are to see your next post. It's like we've all shrunk into the world's tiniest accordion is playing some polka dirge.

I haven't posted anything since the beginning of the year!

Happy new year.

I've been avoiding Undertale because of all the hype. I wasn't going to play it, ever. Then I received a copy for Christmas. It couldn't just sit in my library, so I played it, blind.

user posted image

The puns sold me.

user posted image

I got undertale for Christmas as well and I swear that there is no time for anything else in my day because between undertale LoL and Starbound you would think I was chained to the computer.

Yeeesss moar Sans puns....

It was only a matter of time before you fell into the pit with the rest of the Undertale fans. It was only a matter of time...

well to bad i can't play undertale. So i din't reeeaaaly know a lot of characters there and the whole story, but it is still nice to see sans doing puns.

God that art of yours is awesome

can i request something? i know you are busy person with all those requests.

can you draw this user posted image and be afraid one of the xenowyrm cuz they look the closest to a snake. Or avatar of change and be like sassy and not changing a thing.

i have an avatar of change named '' not gonna change a thing'' it's silly i know

Have a great time playing it! Happy New Year and all that great positive stuff so you make sure you enjoy YOUR time and at no time should you feel any guilt over the languishing lack of laughter your fans have folded over themselves many times and are now just smaller versions of their prior glorious beauty....

The thread is so quiet you could can hardly hear the sound of the pushing winds to remind you how "cool" you are to us and how "hot" we are to see your next post. It's like we've all shrunk into the world's tiniest accordion is playing some polka dirge.

Hey, don't fold your fan. Otherwise I'll have to draw you another. "Polka dirge" sounds like an oxymoron, but I suppose I don't know enough about polka.

Yeeesss moar Sans puns....

user posted image

It was only a matter of time before you fell into the pit with the rest of the Undertale fans. It was only a matter of time...

It only takes getting it for free and lots of people saying, "It's worth a play".

can i request something? i know you are busy person with all those requests.

can you draw this  user posted image and be afraid one of the xenowyrm cuz they look the closest to a snake. Or avatar of change and be like sassy and not changing a thing.

i have an avatar of change named '' not gonna change a thing'' it's silly i know

Of course.

Oh, and you don't really need to play. As long as there are YouTube videos and derivative work, I guess?

Clya: Neglected and chicken

Marie19R: Red or yellow dino

Dorchadas: Potion-changed falconiform wyvern studying something/being studious

Angel of the Inferno: Hellfire wyvern couple with a lot of offspring

Lizzyluna: Lots of eggs during the holidays are from drunk hookups

Esko: Dragons' reactions to Halloween brews (maybe involve a 'pissy)

Dark and stormy heart: Sparky Magic moving an Ouija board and Ouija freaking out

Wahya: Tsunami wyvern

Zaverxi: Solstice and caligene ladies comparing antlers (and another dragon looking on)

Fangtail: White and alt black in a slap fight

Aroara: Caligene(s) getting Christmas-decorated, with something Thanksgiving-related in the background (maybe)

Arya: (Non-DC) dragons doing something of Tabs' choice. Refer to posts on page 30

Emma: Pillow experimenting with hair ties

flame249: Dragon wearing a hat/protagonist from Valkemarian Tales holding all the cats

Dragnilu: (Pictured) afraid of a xenowyrm or with a sassy avatar of change

Edited by dirtytabs

Ahh, yes. Undertale. I'm gonna cosplay Flowey at a convention next month. O:)

But anyway, it is indeed great that there's a

Comic Sans

In that game.

smile.gif

Ahh, yes. Undertale. I'm gonna cosplay Flowey at a convention next month. O:)

But anyway, it is indeed great that there's a

Comic Sans

In that game.

smile.gif

As your best friend or your best nightmare? wink.gif

Ba-dum-tssh! Although it seems not everyone appreciates his jokes or laid-back nature. I guess they have a bone to pick with him.

Oh GoN tabs.... Don't let me loose all respect for you due to Undertale

Otherwise I'll have a bone to pick with you tongue.gifwink.gif

Edited by Clya