TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

I wasn't sure what to expect from these, but they are pretty! Different, but very nice. Good coloration on them!

Edited by jesterboohoo

These dragons really DO capture the spirit of that little flower - Oddsox has had a copy of The Scarlet Pimpernel for AGES, so both of us are familiar with him. Thanks for some really nice beasts to add to our collections, they're very well done. I really like the touches of pink that add so much.

Three of my four hatchies have gendered female (two of them I'd influenced as such, though). I'm hoping the last one genders male. I might need to influence the two eggs I have, just to have a few males.

Oooo, lovely adults! Very pleased with everything about the breed. Looking forward to seeing the mates people come up with.

ETA: Omg, The Scarlet Pimpernel is one of my favorite books. Much win.

Edited by LibbyLishly

I think these guys would make some nice checkers with the gemshards and sunsongs.

I now must breed a checker with the female Anagallis and the male Sunsong! OJO

I now must breed a checker with the female Anagallis and the male Sunsong! OJO

I'm breeding the males with Golds and Mistletoes, and the females with Sunsong and Desipis.

I'm breeding the males with Golds and Mistletoes, and the females with Sunsong and Desipis.

The females would look good with Golds too. Ugh I wish I had CB gold to breed that checker too! But I bet I can do one with male Silvers!

The females would look good with Golds too. Ugh I wish I had CB gold to breed that checker too! But I bet I can do one with male Silvers!

I can try and breed you an offspring from my cb gold. But if you're hoping for a metallic baby it might take awhile.

I just realized that both these guys and the gemshards from last release have sunlight loving hatchlings. Looks like the little patch of light streaming into the cave entrance is about to get quite crowded... xd.png

I can try and breed you an offspring from my cb gold. But if you're hoping for a metallic baby it might take awhile.

That's a very generous offer. ^^ And I don't really care which breed it produces, this early on it's probably impossible to get a metallic baby. XP

That's a very generous offer. ^^ And I don't really care which breed it produces, this early on it's probably impossible to get a metallic baby. XP

Alright, just gotta wait for my little female to grow up then biggrin.gif

I have a female CB Gold that I can try and breed a 2G for you if they like each other. smile.gif I think they'd look good with the males. I might even make that one of my first lineages, along with the others I've listed in the breeding topic.

Not keen on the S1 hatchlings or the male S2 hatchlings but the female S2 hatchlings and the adults are very pretty. I love that the male seems to be laughing. smile.gif

As for breeding plans I think they'd look nice in a checker with my Paperwings.

Almost there! I need to wait 5 hours to get my first adults. xd.png

Five hours. o.o Did you EQ them? About 16 hours for me...

(Also - *cries at how beautiful the Gold Tinsel combination is* I srsly need to up my trading game. Someday...)

user posted image They look pretty nice with green coppers too.

I'm really glad I can breed all three copper colors with these.

user posted image They look pretty nice with green coppers too.

I'm really glad I can breed all three copper colors with these.

Oh how pretty!!

I really love how that looks!

I wonder if she would look good with any of my Desipis guys. Part of me thinks that's just wishful thinking, though. ;-; oh well. Will have to check later.

For people posting lineages, if you're interested, we've done lots of previews in the breeding topic in SD. ^^

~

I've caught 6 pairs so far. Very happy with that. These are pretty dragums! Must pb them. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I just checked on my seven hatchies, and I ended up with a harem situation. Only one male! What are the chances?

Oh how pretty!!

I really love how that looks!

I wonder if she would look good with any of my Desipis guys. Part of me thinks that's just wishful thinking, though. ;-; oh well. Will have to check later.

Couldn't find any of your male Desipis (for such a large dragon, they're awfully good at hiding), but here's the female:

EDIT: Linked for size https://i.imgur.com/3qhy5Px.png

I like it, the poses kind of match.

Edited by The_Bucket

AHHH THEY HAVE CUTIE MARKS. xd.png Very very fond of these. I'm delighted to get the males as a mate for my Holly, their colors are going to look so great... I love their colorful accents, their poses, and their general sense of sunny cheer. Perfect to head into May with.