TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Hmm. Mine still has a day and 22 hours left.

*waits impatiently for hatchie to grow up*

Such pretty dragons, can't wait until mine grow up or at least gender, thanks TJ and Imbecamiel for another great release, looking forward to the next set of pretty dragon(s).

I just love these dragons so much. wub.gif Wanted to say thanks again to Imbecamiel for such beautiful dragons! I named my babies after the two protagonists and two gods of the PS3 game Last Rebellion: Nine Asfel, Aisha Romandine, Formival and Meitilia. <3 So happy the names weren't taken! biggrin.gif

Couldn't find any of your male Desipis (for such a large dragon, they're awfully good at hiding), but here's the female:

EDIT: Linked for size https://i.imgur.com/3qhy5Px.png

I like it, the poses kind of match.

The male would probably be better, since then both the desipis and anagallis would be blue.

I think my names will be flower related. The 2 girls I currently have are Aoi Jungle Flower (Blue Jungle Flower) and Sabaku Flower (Desert Flower). Hoping I get males to breed these guys with.

gah. site derped out on me RIGHT on the hour turnover. I missed any of the new eggs that might have dropped. This is frustrating. All I got was a reflex-grab turpentine that is now neglect bait.

EDIT: FINALLY. Got two of them. biggrin.gif

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I just checked on my seven hatchies, and I ended up with a harem situation. Only one male! What are the chances?

ALL of my 6 original eggs turned female. rolleyes.gif

Luckily, I was able to trade for some males. smile.gif

Two of my Four have hatched and gendered and are now named (the other two are eggs that I caught a day or two after this release).

Given the description of them being easy-going and sociable dragons ~ both of their names mean "Friend" in different languages. Still working out names for the other two when they hatch - but I'll probably keep with the friend-themed names

Totally forgot about my scroll for a bit, so mine are hatching super late xd.png

I have been referring to mine as the "flower children" but I don't think I will give them flower names. Themed names are too hard to keep up with as you hoard more and more of a breed. wink.gif

I need some of mine to grow up now -- just a few more hours. I have some serious hatchie lock going on at the moment.

My genders have worked out pretty well. I influenced most of them, but then I did some trading for different biomes and codes, so things got a little hard to keep track of.

I hope someone on DC somewhere has a sense of humor and can appreciate that I named two of mine Pimpernels and Hoes and Pimpernel My Ride.

I hope someone on DC somewhere has a sense of humor and can appreciate that I named two of mine Pimpernels and Hoes and Pimpernel My Ride.

Pimpernel My Ride is by far the better of the two names in my book - but both of those are just too funny!

I really like those adults, can't wait until my pair will grow up. smile.gif

5 more hours until my hatchies can grow up. And breed more of them!

Some of mine just grew up! xd.png

Thanks again TJ for this release, and thank you Imbecamiel for those beauties!! wub.gif

I can't wait till my babies grow up! I love the females. Normally I like red, but that shade versus that other shade of blue... mwa.

And I got the name Anagallis Monelli. Happy!

EDIT: Oh and now Anagallis Mouron and Anagallis Arvensis Caerulea! I just hope they gender right.

Edited by EmmaD333

Mine grew up~ Honestly, though, I'm not too fond of their lineage squares, much as I like the dragons.

Mine will grow up in about 4 hours. smile.gif I love these dragons.

I have my first 3 adults now! wub.gif

Thanks again to Imbecamiel and TJ for bringing us these pretties!