TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

WOW!!! I've already got seven, gendered them and influenced them... This drop was easy... I only planed to get 2 from each biome, but reflex clicked another Desert... So I've got a gendered pair from each of the biomes and another Desert female...

Thank you TJ and whoever you are kind Spriter...

I think someone somewhere said it was Imbecamiel.

I think someone somewhere said it was Imbecamiel.

It's at the bottom of the hatchling's view page. And yes, it's Cami. =3

I grabbed two from the forest, one each from the jungle and desert. I am not sure if I am going to bother getting more. Probably one more from the jungle, but I am currently egg locked. Hopefully they don't turn out to be too rare. I'm just lucky I was too tired to lock myself last night.

2 from desert, 2 from jungle, 3 from forest.

I really hope these aren't like the gemshard's/coppers in terms of dif colors...

It'll be a pain in the butt to get two CB adults of each!

Oh man, are they gonna be more Easterns??

They're only s1. I would wait to think that until we see the s2. =3

Yay! I only had enough space for one from each biome and had to release a couple project CB for that but I don't even care. xd.png New is fun!

And here I thought there wouldn't be a release this month! Thanks TJ and artists~ ^-^

Thankfully this one was an easy release for me, managed to catch two from each Biome plus an extra (in case there's any color morphs or such) within the first hour I tried. Maybe now I can try for some Gemshards (once older breeds start to mix in) while people are going for these new ones? *crosses fingers*

Just saw the hatchies, they're really cure, looking forward to seeing whether they grow up into easterns or westerns, at this point they could go either way. smile.gif

Aw the hatchlings are so CUTE! wub.gif And they're green. I love green dragons. xd.png

Happy for stress less release! Hope these guys look good...

andahmandoiwishwecouldseenewspritersandsomemoreawesomwdragonssoon

Wow, new release^^ Good that I finally managed to collect all the Gemshards I wanted just now laugh.gif

Thanks TJ and artists. New eggs are awesome. laugh.gif

Grabbed some of them. tongue.gif

Now I need more space.

2 from desert, 2 from jungle, 3 from forest.

I really hope these aren't like the gemshard's/coppers in terms of dif colors...

It'll be a pain in the butt to get two CB adults of each!

Thats what you need to breed Pinks for in the slow times. Took me awhile, but I've got over 30 Pinks and 45 Reds...I've been using them on Gems and I now hav 22 of them, not counting the other ones dropped. I got 7 today and gendered and influenced them all

I got 2 Forest, 2 Jungle and 3 Desert...

Edited by Husky51

The eggs look oddly familiar but the hatchlings just don't... ovo I can't wait to see the adults!

Great, I want to spend one Sunday evening not on the Computer (Switzerland here), and of course, I miss a new release... rolleyes.gif

But still, Thanks TJ and spriters.

Edit: but I just got the 4 I had room for in 5 seconds... smile.gif

Edited by lilysally

Seeing lots of the new eggs in EATW's viewer and many of them sick already sad.gif

Keep a close eye on your eggs if you're risking putting them in this early guys.

Came home late yesterday evening (from watching the Avengers' 2nd in cinema - loooooving it !!!), and couldn't resist checking on the DC news before going to bed, just because it were the last few hours of the last weekend of the month... And there it was.

Luckily, I managed to catch the new little ones quite fast, so I didn't miss out on a lot more sleep than I would have done anyway. wink.gif

Now that they are hatched I'm glad I took the time - the hatchies look cute, and on their credits it says Imbecamiel !! Huzzah ! (Royal Blue lover here wub.gif ) And looking at the colour, maybe after the ultimate blue and the ultimate red we now get the ultimate green. (The RBs and RCs have such wonderful, intense colours.) Can't wait to see them mature and grow up - that's going to be a long three days wait...