TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

A lot of dragons are in multiple biomes. =o

I thought they might be like Pyralspites in how they dropped.

Thanks TJ smile.gif

I'm a little late but I did just catch 6 at the 5 minute drop so I just need one more.

lol people have strong imagination and create the wildest theories!

There are 4 eggs, just like the plate dragons, this means 2 hatchies and 2 adults both with dimorphism, like the plates.

Yep, that's what I'm thinking. smile.gif There could also be two colors with no dimorphism, but I think dimorphism is more likely. We'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I thought they might be like Pyralspites in how they dropped.

But the Pyralspites have different colored eggs for each biome.

But the Pyralspites have different colored eggs for each biome.

That's true too... and so do Coppers. Alright, thanks guys rolleyes.gif

I'm not sure I've ever been around to see TJ's eggs start cracking before. XD Anyone know off-hand how many views it usually takes these days before they start to hatch?

Thanks TJ smile.gif

I'm a little late but I did just catch 6 at the 5 minute drop so I just need one more.

And I grabbed my 7th. Maybe I should always be late to these releases they are much easier to catch after a few hours. smile.gif

On my scroll the new eggs are sorting between Albinos and Balloons.

Oh, I would have expected them to sort between Cheese and Copper. wink.gif

Just refresh-click collected my seven babies ;w;

Can't wait to see what they are~

Edited by Cynder_Dragon

I'm not sure I've ever been around to see TJ's eggs start cracking before. XD Anyone know off-hand how many views it usually takes these days before his start to hatch?

Ahaha, and they all just cracked, at slightly under 1100 views. Now I know!

Edited by Imbecamiel

And I grabbed my 7th. Maybe I should always be late to these releases they are much easier to catch after a few hours. smile.gif

That's exactly what I always do, I never hunt in the first 5 hours of the release, the biomes are too crowded and the faster wins. It's much easier to fill up your scroll after some hours. wink.gif

WOW! What a surprise! I was happily hunting the AP, got some really nice eggs one of which was a silver with a sweet lineage....I don't know what made me go to read NEWS. As soon as I read about the new release I quickly dumped all those eggs and went hunting. Now I'm egg locked and can't wait to see the hatchlings.

Thanks TJ and spriter(s) biggrin.gif

Have two from the desert now. <3 Just the Jungle left to hunt when I unlock again. biggrin.gif

After that, I'll probably collect the rest as I see them, unless we do have biome-specific adults. I already know I want to create a very large horde of these! biggrin.gif

CANT WAIT TO SEE IT SO I CAN BREED THEM xd.png

Please tone down the capslock.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Very beautiful spring eggs! Thanks TJ and the artist(s) for a lovely surprise! smile.gif

Now this is a surprise! ohmy.gif

Thanks to all. biggrin.gif

Just caught 2 from jungle & desert and 3 from forest, using up all my egg slots.

Can't wait to see what does the hatchling look like!

Ooh, such a exotic looking egg. Can't wait to see what it hatches into. Oddly enough, I had no trouble capping out on this egg. Good luck to everyone else, although there doesn't seem to be many people on.