TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

What a nice surprise! biggrin.gif Can't way to see what those red, blue, and gold swirls portend... I only have room for three right now, but I'll be snapping up more as soon as I come unlocked.

Thanks so much, TJ, spriters and Mods!

Couldn't sleep last night, slept in all day, got up feeling horrid and - pretty new eggs.

Still in a Flood and easy to catch, and got a pair from each biome. biggrin.gif

(Edit: lol, still pre-coffee utill I'm up to going downstairs, but a little more semi-conscious, never mind.)

Really impressive all round, and great fun. smile.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

Would rather not take chances

These eggs are too darn easy to catch

New releases should not be like that

Or maybe I was hunting while others were unaware

aarrrgh of course I'd be egglocked. Well, at least two will hatch in five hours. I hope these pretties don't become impossible to catch by then! Thanks for the release TJ ^^

the biomes have no eggs in them currently.... I can't get the eggs

You just have to wait when it gets to 5 on time then go into the biomes and there'll be there

Thanks for the new release TJ and spriters. This round was surprisingly easy to catch!

Welp now I'm scroll-locked on these things xd.png Anywho... I hope the adult looks as awesome as the eggs! =(^-^)= happycat

Finally got 3 influenced male, and 3 influenced female. Happy girl right here! These eggs are SUPER adorable. Can't wait to see whet they look like all grown up!

Pretty eggs! I hope I can get a few of these...they look like they'll be super pretty.

One hatched!

The hatchie is so cute. Cannot wait till the others hatch and we get adults.

I already know the name and all that but still cool to see ^^

Wow, am I glad I happened to log on today! Very intrigued by the new eggs; looking forward to seeing the next few stages. smile.gif

D'awww what a cute hatchling and I love the description. I may end up hoarding these if they become common. wub.gif

I am seriously going to hoard a massive horde of these guys. biggrin.gif

Congratulations, Imbecamiel, on another beautiful addition to the Cave! I have about 100 of the Royal Blues and over 200 of the Royal Crimsons, and I'm so ready for these beauties! wub.gif