TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Wheee, babies! \o/ Glad you guys are liking them so far! I'm really excited to see these ones in-cave. :3

Wheee, babies! \o/ Glad you guys are liking them so far! I'm really excited to see these ones in-cave. :3

They're really pretty!

Good work there! I needed more green! wub.gif

I can't wait to name my dragons. They're description gave me an idea and I'm just hoping the names are still open. (is not telling in case they get swiped)

And very clever to put the 'eggs and changelings' thing up in the relevant biomes, attention-grabbing for those unaware of the Release.

What 'eggs and changelings' thing?

Nice. Was curious so as to why Alpine, Coast, Desert, and Volcano were completely empty with the Forest and Jungle only having one type of egg, with a description I've never seen before.

Caught one of these little eggies. smile.gif

Ahh I just noticed this now! Been working on my last few assignments for the semester. Thanks, TJ and spriters!

What 'eggs and changelings' thing?

Lol, was intensely groggy getting up, never mind, my mind was the changeling, evidently with no replacement.

Soon, I'll tackle the stairs to make cofffffeeeee.....

Awfully glad I slept late, though, having read the thread and how hard catching was; I'd never have caught any until the time I wound up coming on anyway, lol.

Thank you TJ for both the Release and the continued Floods - now, if we just had that 8th Time-based eggs-slot for pairings... xd.png

And we have Imbecamiel to thank for these little lovelies?

In that case, thanks, Imbecamiel, both for pretty and for making them, it would appear, Common so that we can load up on them. smile.gif

Hmm, a sunday release instead of a saturday. Methinks someone forgot lol but I am SO Happy it was tonight, I'm not egg locked as badly as yesterday

After a bad day in work - I'm glad I have some new eggs to come home to *looks at her two new babies*

And they are another Green Dragon! Yay! Thank you TJ and Spriters!

Didn't realize there was a new release until I went to the Dragon Cave homepage and saw it listed under recent news. I have now snagged seven from their three different biomes and am very thankful for the news part of the recent updates.

*Headsplosion*

And I almost missed it!

Edit: Egglocked with only two pairs, since I'm not willing to abandon members of my Striped River Army.

The eggs are very pretty.

Edited by SilverGreeneye

Wait, new eggs? These are cute! I can't catch them right now as I'm working.

Darn Mondays at work are always tough...

It's just insanely frustrating.

Every.Single.Release.

UGH

Dear DC please finally do something to help users with horrid internet sad.gif

Not a chance. xd.png

*sits in the horrid internet club*

Also, hoping that this new dragon won't be a caveblocker.

No offense, but we already have a ton of green-colored caveblockers. xd.png

Wow, really quiet in here for a new release, a lot of people must have been busy and not noticed.

Ah well, got y 2 just now and I am good.

*Headsplosion*

And I almost missed it!

Edit: Egglocked with only two pairs, since I'm not willing to abandon members of my Striped River Army.

The eggs are very pretty.

These are a permanent release. All you would have missed is having a specific date listed under 'laid on'. =o

Ahhh! I almost miss this release! I'm still gathering the last one. This is great! Good luck catching them, everyone! And thank you, TJ! laugh.gif

These are a permanent release. All you would have missed is having a specific date listed under 'laid on'. =o

Not necessarily. I have yet to get a second caveborn green Copper. Still, what really rattled me was the fact that I didn't intend to go egg hunting at all, today. Going to the main cave page was a misclick.

I have managed to get 5 and I'm going to get one more once an egg hatches.I incubated all my eggs in order to have space for the new ones.

Didn't really expect a release so soon,but I constantly thought about one this week lol

Also,thanks TJ and spriters ^^