TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Guess the good thing about being in wilderness first aid training all day is that by the time I get back, the eggs are easy to catch. Caught three in the last drop I tried. An incubated egg just hatched, so I have room for one more. Will try for it in the hourly. =3

Thanks for the release, TJ! Gratz to the artist.

Do we know who the artist is yet? Or does that happen after the eggs hatch?

Eggs don't have artist credit. We'll see who the artist is once they hatch. smile.gif

Do we know who the artist is yet? Or does that happen after the eggs hatch?

Artist credits usually appear once we have hatchies afaik.

Haha, I just grabbed three from the Desert. Didn't have to wait for a five-min drop or anything. Too bad I'm locked now, what with two GW eggs that I've already agreed to trade away and a CB Nhiostrife (which I'll abandon when hell freezes over).

W00T! Caught two of them within seconds of each other. biggrin.gif I'd grab more, but I never AP gift eggs so I'll be happily locked until tomorrow. Thanks TJ and Spriters. I can't wait to see what kind of babies hatch out of these pretty eggs. smile.gif

I managed to get two from each biome and influence 'em all as pairs. This is great on top of the GoN I summoned this morning! >w< b

Wow, that was unexpected, didn't think we'd be getting an April release!

Though I've got to say 7.00am on a Monday morning? Not a great time. As it happens it is a public holiday here, so I have no where to be, but I don't think that would have been factored in. I rather liked scheduled, but barring that, at least ensuring it is over the weekend would be much appreciated.

Or actually put it in the middle of the week and disadvantage almost everyone.

Anyway, the eggs are lovely, and it was a very nice suprise to see some new ones so soon!

I finally caught three a few hours ago! From the same drop, too. I still don't know why the other biomes were emptied, possibly from the larger amount of players on at the time?

My Ice egg is the closest to hatching, but it hasn't even a crack!

It looks like there will be three variants of this dragon, without dimorphism and probably of different colors, so that means I need six adults at the very least xd.png. I hope they're affected by biome, and I've already picked up a Jungle one.

I finally caught three a few hours ago! From the same drop, too. I still don't know why the other biomes were emptied, possibly from the larger amount of players on at the time?

When new drops happen the other biomes are empty because ratios dictate that only the new eggs will drop. Later on, once the ratios are more caught up, other eggs can be generated.

Woot, glad everything I had, hatched this morning smile.gif

7 pretty new eggs, influenced and incubated!

They are very colorful, I'm curious to see what comes out.

My Ice egg is the closest to hatching, but it hasn't even a crack!

It looks like there will be three variants of this dragon, without dimorphism and probably of different colors, so that means I need six adults at the very least xd.png. I hope they're affected by biome, and I've already picked up a Jungle one.

There could be one hatchie/three differently colored adults with no dimorphism or there could be dimorphism in the hatchies and adults so two hatchies/two adults. At most, you'll need six adults for a complete set. Minimum, you'll just need two for a complete set.

What a pretty shade of green. Time to get my grabby hands on some.

I've gotten my first pair, but have to wait for other eggs to hatch before I can grab more. I certainly wasn't expecting a release! I'm still working on my PB lines of last month's breeds.

the colors reminded me of google when i first saw it

Well, now I have my naming scheme for them!

I hope there aren't three different color variants because TJ only has 4 eggs, and that would mean that the color would only show up until after it's too late to swap them. If they showed up in the hatchling stage there would be 6-12 eggs.

There could be one hatchie/three differently colored adults with no dimorphism or there could be dimorphism in the hatchies and adults so two hatchies/two adults. At most, you'll need six adults for a complete set. Minimum, you'll just need two for a complete set.

The assumption of three different adults came from the fact that they're dropping in three different biomes, aren't they? I actually hope that you're right about them being just a dimorphic pair of adults and hatchies, or else I'll probably fail at catching all of them xd.png

I hope there aren't three different color variants because TJ only has 4 eggs, and that would mean that the color would only show up until after it's too late to swap them. If they showed up in the hatchling stage there would be 6-12 eggs.

And you make a good point too, so I think there won't be alts then. Or maybe TJ is trying to confuse us...

Edited by Niyaka

The assumption of three different adults came from the fact that they're dropping in three different biomes, aren't they? I actually hope that you're right about them being just a dimorphic pair of adults and hatchies, or else I'll probably fail at catching all of them xd.png

A lot of dragons are in multiple biomes. =o

lol people have strong imagination and create the wildest theories!

There are 4 eggs, just like the plate dragons, this means 2 hatchies and 2 adults both with dimorphism, like the plates.