TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Not necessarily. I have yet to get a second caveborn green Copper. Still, what really rattled me was the fact that I didn't intend to go egg hunting at all, today. Going to the main cave page was a misclick.

Coppers are still around, though. You still have the opportunity to get that cb green. It may take time, but I bet it eventually happens.

~

Whomever mentioned it - I agree we needed a darker green dragon! Can't wait to see the adults so we can think of lineages that will really pop.

Wow, really quiet in here for a new release, a lot of people must have been busy and not noticed.

Ah well, got y 2 just now and I am good.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't really come in all that much any more unless they find out that there are new dragons.

But if we start getting monthly Releases again, that should turn around. smile.gif

Edit: and some checked in Sat, in case, and almost didn't bother today, while others locked themselves.

I would have given up for the week-end myself and tried for some eggs last night, if I'd not been so tired.

I'm just glad that I won't spend the next however long keeping space over weekends, just in case, really hate having to do that, but better than dropping wanted eggs in case of sudden impossibility in catching new eggs later.

And these are purty eggs and cute hatchies!

Edited by Syphoneira

I'm waiting for a hatchling to grow up and an egg to hatch before I can get my last two.

Just a warning to everyone to fog your eggs if you can't watch them for an extended period of time. I've only had mine for an hour and someone's already taken the liberty of adding them somewhere for me. dry.gif

Oh geez...this snuck up on me *been playing too much Flight Rising the last couple of weeks* Time to head for the cave....

New eggs already? That was really quick... Thank you TJ! smile.gif

It was surprisingly easy to grab 7 of the new eggs. I'm not complaining, though. tongue.gif

Wow, a couple of my eggs got sick. I haven't had an egg under 6 days get sick in a while. I guess all those clicks got to them. xd.png

Wondering if they'll look the same,no matter which biome they are picked from, or if their location determines their coloring, as with coppers? I know that 4 sprites usually means dimorphism in both adult and hatchies, but the gemshard thing has shaken my faith. xd.png

Just got my first Jungle egg! Now, I need to wait for eggs to hatch. I want both these eggs, and was really glad to get both of them, one from a trade and one from breeding, but I want them to hatch, now!

Eh, I must be patient. xd.png

I just got home and I got on to do some breeding, but I always browse for eggs first so I found out there was a new release by picking a few of them up. xd.png Nice and easy!

Green isn't really one of my favorite colors, but the egg design is interesting so I'm more than a little curious about what these will turn into.

Wondering if they'll look the same,no matter which biome they are picked from, or if their location determines their coloring, as with coppers? I know that 4 sprites usually means dimorphism in both adult and hatchies, but the gemshard thing has shaken my faith. xd.png

Current theory that I've so far heard seems to be that they'll be like the Plates, and people are just getting from each biome in case it might affect progeny coloration in breeding, as with the Coppers.

wait, there was a release? CRAP. why do i always learn about these releases late @____@

wait, there was a release? CRAP. why do i always learn about these releases late @____@

Hey, do not feel bad, I do to, lol

Wait,I see users saying they have the Encyclopedia entry already,but I don't ._.

What now? •-•

Wait,I see users saying they have the Encyclopedia entry already,but I don't ._.

What now? •-•

It was available at first, but now it's not.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't really come in all that much any more unless they find out that there are new dragons.

But if we start getting monthly Releases again, that should turn around. smile.gif

Edit: and some checked in Sat, in case, and almost didn't bother today, while others locked themselves.

I would have given up for the week-end myself and tried for some eggs last night, if I'd not been so tired.

I'm just glad that I won't spend the next however long keeping space over weekends, just in case, really hate having to do that, but better than dropping wanted eggs in case of sudden impossibility in catching new eggs later.

And these are purty eggs and cute hatchies!

I checked Saturday. Had I not decided to come in and breed a few eggs for tossing into the AP I would have been unhappily hunting later this week

Lucky me! I went to the cave to check on mah babies, saw everything was "empty" and then WOOO NEW EGGIE!!!! biggrin.gif

Current theory that I've so far heard seems to be that they'll be like the Plates, and people are just getting from each biome in case it might affect progeny coloration in breeding, as with the Coppers.

I'm considering the latter option, too. The four I caught earlier were all from the desert, since that is my usual haunt when I go spelunking in the main cave.

The main egg color is green, the S1s are green, so I'm mostly grabbing mine from the Jungle so I can breed green coppers.

WOW!!! I've already got seven, gendered them and influenced them... This drop was easy... I only planed to get 2 from each biome, but reflex clicked another Desert... So I've got a gendered pair from each of the biomes and another Desert female...

Thank you TJ and whoever you are kind Spriter...