Team EG-X

How many oldies (5+year accounts) Are still here?

Name: Skyeanna

Egg Laid on: Sep 14, 2008

Hatched on: Sep 19, 2008

Grew up on: Sep 25, 2008

Man no idea I'd been around that long.

I know I joined in the summer of 2010, not sure when that was. I grab the new releases and that's about it.

I've been here apparently since 2008 tongue.gif

I took a HUGE gap between 2009 and 2013, though. Came back in summer of 2013, then summer of 2014 until now.

Name: Gweg Cluim Lingwir

Egg Stolen on: Jan 24, 2009

Hatched on: Jan 28, 2009

Grew up on: Jan 31, 2009

I joined the forums on February 15th of '09, wanting help catching the Valentines because I had dialup at the time. Somehow, I've missed every single Halloween (with a total of one CB Halloween, from the most recent).

Ive taken several breaks off and on, but I usually try to come back for holidays. Lately, though, Ive been focusing a lot on gathering all the breeds and setting up lineages.

September 2008... my first dragon was a water dragon. I took a few longer breaks and missed some of the releases.

My first dragon smile.gif

Name: Malven

Egg Stolen on: Aug 31, 2008

Hatched on: Sep 03, 2008

Grew up on: Sep 09, 2008

I took a few small hiatuses and a long one, but I'm definitely an oldie

Name: Spruse

Egg Laid on: Nov 01, 2009

Hatched on: Nov 05, 2009

Grew up on: Nov 09, 2009

I joined in June of '08. I wasn't all that terribly active back then, but I was around off and on throughout the years. x3

I first joined in December of '07! at the time, though, I had no idea how to raise dragons - clicksites were a foreign concept to me, so most everything I picked up didn't hatch and I ended up taking a break for upwards of a year. My oldest dragon is Rio, from January of '09 when I finally learned how to get the dang things to hatch, and I joined the forums in March '10!

3,181 here; first few of my dragons sadly did not make it, but I've been around with the same pair of accounts since early 2008...

I've been playing off and on since late 2008, since I signed up for the forums about the same time I got a scroll.

I am here since 2009. I still remember the time trading was done via AP and it was a really scary and exciting experience every time. smile.gif

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I joined in '09, I would never even have considered myself to be an oldie until I saw this thread just now since I never even realised that was 7 years ago, oh how time flies :0

Wow, so much time has passed! I've been around since the end of '08, though I managed to miss both Yulebucks and Valentine '09 eggs sad.gif

I joined in August or Sept 2011, does that make me 5 years now? (It took me over a month to get to the forums and really understand them) Really??

Edited by natayah

December 08 here. I'm only on for events and when I find out about a new release, though.

Now, where are all those new zombies I saw around...

Another '08er here.

Wow, DC and the forums used to be such a big part of my life o_o

I haven't been very active since I started college in 2013 though...

My oldest dragon is from September 2008, however I left for a really long time from 2010-2016, so i've missed a lot. I'm slowly collecting all the releases i've missed, but I kick myself for 6 years of missed CB holidays! I have my fingers crossed for the traders canyon and it hosting CB holidays for this reason.

I remember back when I first started, CB splits and Stones were actually kind of hard to get hold of and sought after. Less emphasis (if any) was put on pretty lineages, because we had no lineage viewer. I can also remember the period where CB Nebulas and Seasonals traded for rares.

So much has changed.

September 2009 here, and almost always with growing dragons on my scroll