Team EG-X

How many oldies (5+year accounts) Are still here?

I joined DC during my first year of middle school. I've since gone through all of that and am almost a senior in high school tongue.gif Joined in October, 2009.

Joined in November 2008. Not really active but I'm still here.

My entire first clutch died because I had no idea what I was doing, as did most of my second. My facebook spamming managed to save one egg from the second clutch, and she took ages to grow up, and still has the least amount of views of any dragon on my scroll. I was so paranoid when she was a hatchie, I kept checking every few minutes whenever I was online, including at school X3

Name: Rooreth Firenits

Egg Laid on: Aug 24, 2009

Hatched on: Aug 27, 2009

Grew up on: Sep 02, 2009

Overall Views: 901

Unique Views: 489

Clicks: 2

She was originally just called Rooreth, but when I could rename her I gave her a surname.

Ive been going MIA occasionally for a few months at a time (mostly due to RL issues), but I tried to make it for all the holidays. I did miss a few though.

My vey first dragon, a cb green

Name: Emeraud Lady

Egg Stolen on: Feb 24, 2010

Hatched on: Feb 28, 2010

Grew up on: Mar 05, 2010

Yeah, I missed sweetling release for just 10 days tongue.gif

I only just realized yesterday that I finally qualified for 5+ years about a week or two ago =w=

Officially joined the club XP

My very first dragon, a CB Guardian smile.gif

Egg Stolen on: May 03, 2010

Hatched on: May 07, 2010

Grew up on: May 11, 2010

So yeah I'm also 5+ laugh.gif

My very first dragon, a CB Black

Name: Diabolique the First

Egg Stolen on: Nov 29, 2007

Hatched on: Dec 03, 2007

Grew up on: Dec 10, 2007

My biggest regret is that I had no idea at all that there would holiday events or breeds. I could have had a CB Holly if only I'd come back later in the month instead of waiting until May 08. ohmy.gif

My first: CB Vine

Egg Stolen on: Jul 14, 2008

Hatched on: Jul 19, 2008

Grew up on: Jul 24, 2008

Apparently I've been playing since middle school! I definitely regret not picking up at least one more old pink. sad.gif

Technically I made my scroll-account (tho obviously not my forum account) in '09. I sadly played for maybe two, three months and lost interest... which means I missed out on a lot of sweet dragons. I came back in '11 at the coaxing of a friend. I do have two of my original dragons on my scroll, a Bright Pink and a Frilled, though I have dumped most of the ones I grabbed way back then, since they weren't anything that interesting.

I think my biggest regret, aside from missing out on the Holidays, is that I didn't get a CB Bright Pink, and the one I have is inbred. Also that I only got one, and only one Frilled.

...also somehow I have a CB Vampire, which is a mystery I have never worked out.

Edited by silver_chan

joined the forums 3-September 08, and first eggs stolen Sep 3, 2008, a batch of three--black, storm, and a dark green that turned out to be an alt. yes, one of the first three eggs on my scroll was a rare alt. biggrin.gif I have a small crowd of green frills from when they were cave-cloggers, but I don't have any of the old pinks, because I didn't like them and kept them off my scroll. (now that they have a super-useful BSA I have two dozen of the modern pinks...)

I quit DC for almost exactly two years, from May 2013 to May 2015, so now I'm catching up on all the many dergs I've missed.

So many October 08 DC babies on here with me. happy.gif

Iris Fantasy says:

Egg Laid on: Oct 22, 2008

Hatched on: Oct 26, 2008

Grew up on: Oct 30, 2008

I was 13 when I started playing. I'm now in my second year of college.

happy.gif i'll join the club in December

Name: 5thTowering Edges Olympian

Egg Laid on: Dec 09, 2010

Hatched on: Dec 13, 2010

Grew up on: Dec 20, 2010

she was an AP catch. when i started, i hunted exclusively in the AP because i could see what the eggs looked like xd.png my first CB Holiday was caught in the AP as well. i played through March, catching form the AP and not getting a single Valentine egg xd.png then came back the following September and haven't stopped since

Joined the forum 17-August 08 and have quite a few dragons from 2008 on my scroll. I breed them occasionally and give them away on the Giving Tree. wink.gif

My first dragon was stolen on: Nov 14, 2008. I don't have any bright pinks but I do have 4 Frilled.

4 x Ghoul

Ghoul: CR 1, XP 400; CE Medium Undead; Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +7; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +2 natural); hp 13 (2d8+4); Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5; DA channel resistance +2; Speed 30 ft.; Melee bite +3 (1d6+1 plus disease and paralysis) and 2 claws +3 (1d6+1 plus paralysis); SA paralysis (1d4+1 rounds, DC 13, elves are immune to this effect); Str 13, Dex 15, Con -, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 14; Base Atk +1, CMB +2, CMD 14

Skills and Feats: Acrobatics +4, Climb +6, Perception +7, Stealth +7, Swim +3; Weapon Finesse

Treasure: 78 pp, 633 gp, 28 sp, 80 cp; hoard total 1416 gp 6 sp

1 x Centaur

Centaur: CR 3, XP 800; N Large Monstrous Humanoid; Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +7; AC 20, touch 11, flat-footed 18 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 natural, +2 shield, -1 size); hp 30 (4d10+8); Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6; Speed 50 ft. (35 ft. in armor); Melee longsword +5 (1d8+2/19-20), 2 hooves +0 (1d6+1); Ranged spear +5 (1d8+2/x3); Space 10 ft., Reach 5 ft.; Str 15, Dex 14, Con 15, Int 11, Wis 14, Cha 12; Base Atk +4, CMB +7, CMD 19 (23 vs. trip); SQ undersized weapons

Skills and Feats: Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +6, Knowledge (nature) +4, Perception +7, Survival +9; Improved Initiative, Run

Treasure: 25 gp; Scroll of Fire Breath (apg, 150 gp), Wand of Shock Shield (uc, 750 gp); hoard total 925 gp

1 x Shadow

Shadow: CR 3, XP 800; CE Medium Undead (incorporeal); Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8; AC 15, touch 15, flat-footed 12 (+2 deflection, +2 Dex, +1 dodge); hp 19 (3d8+6); Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4; DA incorporeal, channel resistance +2; Immune undead traits; Speed fly 40 ft. (good); Melee incorporeal touch +4 (1d6 Strength damage); SA create spawn; Str -, Dex 14, Con -, Int 6, Wis 12, Cha 15; Base Atk +2, CMB +4, CMD 17

Skills and Feats: Fly +11, Perception +8, Stealth +8 (+12 in dim light, +4 in bright light); Dodge, Skill Focus (Perception)

Treasure: 33 gp, 101 sp, 221 cp; Hematite (13 gp), Rock Quartz (11 gp), Shell (11 gp); Bronze statuette of a warrior (15 gp), Carved stone idol (30 gp), Silver candelabra with holy symbol (75 gp); Masterwork Leather Armor (160 gp);

Edited by Kanaye

August 2008, I think. I don't recall which of my dragons was the first but one of my early ones is from that time.

Some of my oldest dragons hail from Dec '08. Took a long hiatus so now playing catch up.

My oldest dragon, a black female from the AP, hatched on April 18, 2009. Like many others, apparently, I left DC a few months later and only came back a year ago. Good news: my account and dragons were still there, I had two frills and a bright pink. Bad news: I missed all of the holiday and other releases, and the rumored Golden Age where golds and silvers were plentiful sad.gif Glad to be back though.

Well according to AoND, this CB purple is my oldest dragon.

Egg Stolen on: Feb 23, 2009

Hatched on: Mar 02, 2009

Grew up on: Mar 05, 2009

However, I believe I came in originally around the tail end of 2008, but had some dragons die on my scroll through lack of views, as I, like many others, did not know what I was doing.

I was around for a few months and then took a hiatus before randomly finding my scroll during a google search of my username. I came back, surprised that my scroll was still actually here and still had dragons on it. I picked up DC again and been a loyal member ever since.

Unfortunately I did miss some really great CB holiday drops along with the gold and silver rush and other firsts during that time, which I regret.

My oldest dragon is Virys

Egg Stolen on: Sep 09, 2008

Hatched on: Sep 16, 2008

Grew up on: Sep 25, 2008

Unfortunately I forgot about DC after a bit and was away for ages. I released dragons that I had doubles of, like a derp and I missed a lot of special seasonals though I do have one CB Yulebuck. smile.gif I also lucked out in a brief return in 2011 and managed to get a CB Rosebud.

Edited by Starwind

https://dragcave.net/lineage/IwYH (Light Blue) Water dragon Nov 05, 2008

https://dragcave.net/lineage/PPVD (Light Blue) Water dragon Nov 05, 2008

My oldest dragons.

My account has been active since the week previous to that date. I was too stupid to get CB Vampires that year and didn't understand the "limited edition" nature of Hollys, so I have no Cave Borns of either one.