Team EG-X

How many oldies (5+year accounts) Are still here?

Joined 2010, still going stronk after all those years, had a 2-3 year break sometime?

I seem to be a holiday/last week of the month kind of player, and I don't interact much on the forums anymore, but I'm still around.

I joined in 2009. Took a few years off and remembered this game today, so I'm back. 

I joined in 2009. I've been less active the last couple of year(s?), usually just getting the new releases (which I seem to always miss by a day or two) :lol:

I joined end of 2008, have been playing ever since, with an occasional break of a few months, sometimes a year. :) collected my 3500th dragon this month, so that is in average 250 dragons/year.  ❤️

Been on the site since 2009, though I haven't been active the entire time. My activeness peaks and valleys to the point where my longest stretch without playing was like 3 or 4 years. I'm currently active now though, and trying to get all the cool dragons I missed

Had to check the date of my first four dragons. Sept 14 2008! I've been on hiatus multiple times though. 

8 hours ago, Mirhana said:

Had to check the date of my first four dragons. Sept 14 2008! I've been on hiatus multiple times though. 

Had to check my dates too! Dec 16, 2008 when I caught my first white and mint eggs from the cave, and two autumns from the abandoned pile.  (Possibly still my favorite type of dragon 🥰I love fall colors.)

I joined in December of 2008. I just realized that I have 4 letter codes! I returned in 2017, took another hiatus and am back once more 😁

I've had a few hiatuses of varying length, but an '08 member here.

I joined sometime in the beginning of 2009 and have been playing regularly, with short breaks for family vacations. I do remember catching a new release using my phone, while waiting to board a plane several years ago & recently, like a few months ago, catching eggs on Dad's iPad. XD Given a choice, I'd rather use my trusty desktop. ;) Yeah, I've been playing for a bit. ;) The thing that made me the most happy, was the new holiday biome. I was able to grab CB mates for my Lurkers, since I was without power that year during thanks to Sandy. I basically had to catch everything on my kindle with limited power & no chance of using influence, so they all hatched out male. XD I've lost dragons to the Data Monster, was around for the Lag Monster, was here for when we got trophies & more egg slots. I even used to egg toss with my friend before we got teleport & I also remember the time Golds & Silvers acted like commons. ;) It may have taken me "forever" to get there, but as of the date of this post, I have all the dragons that ever dropped/bred/created. :D

Edited by kiramaru7

Joined at the end of July 2015, took an extended break near the end of 2019 and came back earlier this year ^-^

Joined in 09. My internet access has been extremely touch and go over the last several years, but when I have access I play almost daily lol.  Just got starlink, so hopefully I'll be around a lot again! I'm so happy that the site is still so active, I thought it'd be almost dead lol

Edited by nynaevesilverwind

Joined in October of 2011 -- I rember being so bummed that I missed the Halloween event because of having to move house unexpectedly!  And back when I joined, "old-timers" would talk about the days before Teleport, and having to tell the recipient when they were about to drop an egg into the AP for the other person to try to grab!  And how the AP used to only be a single line!  I remember it being regularly cleaned out; usually a few times a week you would go and find no eggs at all!

Oh, man, I joined around this time of year thirteen years ago now, in late November 2009; I was putting off writing for National Novel Writing Month (as...I am still doing...now....also...) and browsing the forums for that event, and saw a lot of cool dragon sprites in other peoples' signatures. I followed one, thought "how cool! I'll try an account, sounds like fun." and now here I am!

My scroll has seen me through college, graduate school, marriage, five moves and a few states/countries, and I've been playing more or less actively all these years. I still have the very first dragon I ever raised, and I remember for my first holiday event how there were hundreds of us trying to grab for one of three eggs on only one Cave page! And yes, the trading through the AP system... I actually lost more than one egg to that, because I had a dial-up internet connection and couldn't refresh as fast. And that was back when you couldn't rename dragons, so I was Very Upset that I'd accidentally named my first ever Silver dragon "Sliversleep" on accident...

The site has changed a LOT over the years for sure!!

I joined in 2008, I love the art work and the folks here are very nice. I am inactive from time to time, that being said it is always great when I return and I get to see all the new dragons and stuff that was changed and it becomes a new game for me. I only wish I could have more slots for eggs, but other than that this was the best idea for a dragon game of it's time. Thank for this wonderful game. Here is my first dragon, she was one of two females I had before genders got added to all dragons :) 

aiCL.gif

Edited by Katann

I’ve been on the site since 2011 although I don’t remember much from back then. I really came back around 2016 which still was somehow more than 5 years ago??? Time sucks. I cannot tell you what’s changed about the site if you put a gun to my head

Joined in '09, went inactive maybe in '10 or '11, came back temporarily in '15 I think, and now I am back again! Hopefully to just stay and collect as many dragons as possible haha I missed a lot!