Team EG-X

How many oldies (5+year accounts) Are still here?

I'm still here and play every day when my Scroll isn't locked smile.gif

I joined the Forum a few years later, but I remember the old sprites... and how my dragons kept dying because they lacked Views and such.

I've been here since September 2010. I never would have thought that I'd still be an active player 6 years after joining! tongue.gif

I'm still around. I check my scroll multiple times daily unless I am ill/hurt and staying in bed. I read the forum fairly often, usually while I am waiting for eggs to hatch or hatchlings to mature because my scroll is locked.

I had never played computer games before Dragon Cave and I never could have imagined that I would still be playing regularly after all these years.

TJ made an amazing game that continues to grow and change keeping it interesting.

My oldest dragon is from December 2009, a little before Christmas. I almost quit because my terrible connection back then (slow when it worked, and often didn't work at all) meant I couldn't get a single CB Snow Angel despite spending far too long trying. As you can see, I've more or less stuck around, though it still irritates me to think about that time. :P

I've never been terribly active on the forum, and I'm much less active on my scroll than I used to be, but I still enjoy collecting new dragons and making new lineages. Looking forward to Halloween!

First joined in 2010, when I was really young. Still embarrassed by some of my old posts here on the forums, haha.

edit: sorry if this counts as a necro

Edited by requiesticat

First joined in December 2009.

My oldest dragon! I joined a few months earlier than that, but I think my scroll was wiped (like dragons released/killed) and that discouraged me for a while. Been on and off again months at a time, but as of last year I've been active again!

Guess we'll revive this thread a bit haha

I'm still here :) I joined in 2008ish, though I didn't join the forum until a few years later. I usually disappear during the summer months, but I'm always back for the holiday events!

Ooh, I think I count at this point!

This thread is actually made just two or three months before I join the game. Then after another year and half I joined forum, and I just checked the dates and it's officially been over five years since joining forum for me! That feels strange, I still feel like a noob sometimes

Edited by Moriaty

I joined in 2009, I had some long breaks but I always come back, and I have been more active the last two years. 😊

I joined in 2012. When this thread was first posted I didn't qualify as an oldie but I do now and that is a very weird feeling.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:54 PM, Arcy said:

2008 here :3 I was just a clueless lil lass

This made me laugh, because before I joined the forums, I remember seeing holiday eggs in the AP, and having No Idea of their significance.

• JOINED February 24, 2008 

• I think I qualify!

•  
  • To find this info, click your name and profile.

Edited by Bluheart
Weirdly enough my text was white!

I qualified when this thread started - Joined Jan 2010 - and I'm still here.

I’ll be celebrating my 14th anniversary here this coming January. Currently have 5700+ dragons on my scroll, and counting.

Edited by Stormfriend
Correcting math

My scroll says I joined in 2009, the oldest dragons on my scroll have a stolen on/laid on date of: Jan 08, 2009

So I think I joined sometime around then. I pop on almost daily now and am still going strong

I joined in 2008 and my oldest boy is from Jan 03, 2008: https://dragcave.net/view/h3Hp

Between 2014 and 2017 I made a break and when I returned I released many of my old but messy dragons (didn't care about lineages back then) and did kind of a "restart".

I am still a little bit sad, that I missed the chance to get some of the original releases back then and didn't get the CB Metals while they were "easier" to obtain.