Team EG-X

How many oldies (5+year accounts) Are still here?

I started playing on 09. My first dragon is Decorus Extraho picked up on March 2, 2009.

Edited by sara4cows

I've been here awhile but i've taken so many breaks and missed so many holidays and releases

I joined in October '09, think my oldest dragon is this Frill http://dragcave.net/lineage/qQ1n but not sure, might have some that are a little older, but it's definitely one of the oldest if not the oldest smile.gif

Time has flown by tongue.gif

EDIT:

Still a little sad I couldn't catch any sweetlings when they were dropping. remember sitting for hours and hours and spam clicking and still not being able to catch any. Remember being really sad that I missed my first valentine drop wink.gif

Edited by afie

I'm still here, and I joined in 2008! It's been a long time since then, and I can't believe I'm still playing this game! My oldest dragon is this girl who I'm very happy to still have. biggrin.gif

With all the fun I've had on the site, I wish I could say I've been around since the beginning, but I'm in my 3rd year, I joined February 2013.

I can't say I've played continuously the whole time, but I joined in '09 and I'm here today!

I started playing in summer 2009, and that was my first dragon - so it's more than 5 years for me. "Beat the heat summer" was my first badge, if I remember correctly smile.gif I'm still dissapointed that I didn't like pink dragons and prefered breeding my gray dragon rather that catching new ones, so I didn't catch any old pink or frill - I didn't make forum account until last year so I didn't know they would be retired dry.gif My first pink dragon was a sweetling laugh.gif I don't remember why I got only one (I think I had two), but after valentines I started catching pinks. I rememeber the christmas with snow angels as really nice, it was amazing that at one day even AP was full with CB holiday eggs, that was so amazing at that time. I was on hiatus for a very long time, but I'm glad I'm back, there's many new things I need to catch up now smile.gif

Well, since my oldest dragon, Cream of Wheat, was stolen on Jun 27, 2008, I guess that makes me an oldie.

Edited by PrincessLucy

I guess you can call me an oldie.. I joined on Sept 25, 2008 and this was my first dragon.. My First Dragon Draconna. I missed the Hollies, but was here for the Vampires.. I left sometime after v'day 2009 for around 6 months, but returned in time for Halloween, so I have never missed a Holiday release. Other than that one absense, I've been a diehard player ever since.

I joined way back in January 2009, but didn't join the forums until later that year. :3 I'm not sure what my true oldest dragons are since I released all my inbred dragons.

I joined late August of 09. This was the first dragon I picked up, straight from the AP;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/njQN

Oddly enough, it's related to dragons from my friend's account- it was like a freak coincidence. (I later got a clean 2nd gen from that same pair~)

Here's my oldest dragon, caught from the AP as a egg with a big hole biggrin.gif Feb 8 2008, wow she's an old lady xd.png

Unfortunately I didn't know how to raise an egg properly and have gone to semi-active, where my dragons mostly died. Then sometime during november I came back again.

I joined in about September 8, 2009 according to this oldest dragon.

Like with some people, I went inactive because I didn't know how to raise dragons. I think another 3 eggs died, but 1 somehow survived and grew up. I didn't make a forum account until December 2011.

Prizz was my first

I remember when The Fall Seasonals were released and then taken away!!

September '08 missed the Hollys ( and now will never get a CB since the HM's were taken away from the raffle- not that I'd ever win anyway tongue.gif )

July 2008.

Rax was my first dragon, but I picked up three others at the same time. Old egg limits sure were fun. And the single cave. And the Vampire scare in 2008.

Good times.

Joined DC 4 December 2008 Scroll # 229580 & the Forum 10 December 2008.

First 4 dragons: Patronus (Guardian - wild now), Aeriala (Skywing), Stonecypher (Stone), Hebenius (Black). Here for the Christmas '08 Yulebucks and Leetle Trees, Pokemon invasion, ‘09 Valentine's Day and the chaos it caused, St. Paddy's day epic lag/lagmonster ... and so on.

2008 here. Actually, I don't even remember how I got here. I've been a loyal player for 3 years straight until 2011, then lost interest.

Nostalgy brougt me back here again. My head spins when I think how much there is to catch up with smile.gif I regret leaving, I do..