Team EG-X

How many oldies (5+year accounts) Are still here?

I'm talking back when DC was on a different host and boards weren't getting carried over when we made the swap. That level of oldness. I just returned here for nostalgia's sake; I'd stopped by on and off over my years of absence, but didn't log in.

-shakes cane- Been here since '08 myself! Activity's dropped quite a bit though, but I still at least get CBs of each new holiday dragon xd.png

Wow! Dragon Cave is older than I thought! o_o I've only just joined last month, and I basically worship all the older account people X_X

I think there are still quite a few of us old timers here.

Ages and ages ago there was a thread for people to post their member number for the cave, that was interesting to read.

I joined on Christmas of 2008 and my first two dragons were yulebucks! My number is 61417.

I joined at September 2009 too. I think my oldest dragon is a Stone Dragon from Sept 06 2009. But I joined at the forum much later.

Edited by kammo

Yo~

February of '09 here, 6 years playing with no plans to stop anytime soon. <3

I joined DC somewhere in 2009 too. Missed the Valentine's, but successfully caught 2 snow angels. laugh.gif

I joined on Halloween 2008, though I don't have a CB vamp since I had no idea what was going on at that time. I've been active on and off since then.

My oldest dragon: Viridian Whispers.

Egg Stolen on: Nov 12, 2008

Hatched on: Nov 16, 2008

Grew up on: Nov 19, 2008

My forum account: joined 16-November 08.

Missed the CB Vamps and Hollies though sad.gif.

Technically I started playing in '08, but I went on a long hiatus and forgot my username so I started up a new scroll. I remembered the details some time later, but by then I'd already acquired more rares than my old scroll had so I just left it alone.

Edited by Tehya Faye

My oldest dragon: Viridian Whispers.

Egg Stolen on: Nov 12, 2008

Hatched on: Nov 16, 2008

Grew up on: Nov 19, 2008

My forum account: joined 16-November 08.

Missed the CB Vamps and Hollies though sad.gif.

Same here, missed CB Vamps and Hollies too... sad.gif

One of my first dragons: Arnaldur

Egg Laid on: Nov 04, 2008

Hatched on: Nov 08, 2008

Grew up on: Nov 11, 2008

It's been that long already? Eesh. smile.gif

Seabound

Egg Stolen on: Nov 16, 2008

Hatched on: Nov 21, 2008

Grew up on: Nov 24, 2008

I think there are still quite a few of us old timers here.

Ages and ages ago there was a thread for people to post their member number for the cave, that was interesting to read.

I joined on Christmas of 2008 and my first two dragons were yulebucks! My number is 61417.

How do you find your member number?

I've been playing on and off for about 6 1/6 years.

Irene Sparks

Egg Stolen on: Aug 25, 2008

Hatched on: Aug 30, 2008

Grew up on: Sep 06, 2008

According to AOND this Balloon is my oldest. Stolen: July 2009.

But I didn't join the forums until 2010.

Been playing on and off pretty consistently since joining, always making sure I'm around for new releases.

Edited by Isuzu

I joined in January 2009. By a MONTH I missed the yulebuck release. Just my luck as it is one of my favorite holiday dragons. tongue.gif

According to AOND, this is my oldest dragon : Lineage

I joined in August of 2012. Missed many dragons. dry.gif

I recall starting near the end of 2010/beginning of 2011, but I didn't hang around for a lot that time. I think it even took me some weeks before starting an account at all.

Then I went on almost 1 year break before returning back, end of 2011/beginning of 2012. I also released a lot of old dragons from my scroll when I decided to go full vampire hoarder (which I seriously regret now, RIP cb Winter Magi, RIP cb Shadow Walkers and low gen Yulebucks/Ribbon Dancers), so the oldest dragon I have left is this one.

I missed many things because I had to take more breaks from DC, but its not that bad. I still have my vampires and marrows, they are still named (which I was really surprised to see) although I can't really call myself an old player in terms of time spent in this game.

I joined the cave in January and the forum in February 2010 - so I guess I count.

My number is 568421

My oldest dragon

I wish I had known enough to get TWO CB Sweetlings at the time sad.gif I grabbed a second from the AP and was happy. THEN. xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

My oldest dragon was laid on November 15th, 2009. Not sure when I actually joined, but there you have it! Unfortunately I missed most of the holidays (and Old Pinks were already discontinued by the time I joined, as far as I remember...)! Only recently returned properly and catch my Leetle Tree and all of those other milestone things.

I think this is my oldest dragon

Stone Age Caution

Egg Stolen on: Sep 06, 2009

Hatched on: Sep 14, 2009

Grew up on: Sep 18, 2009

Edited by kammo

The real oldest is this one

Egg Laid on: Sep 27, 2009

Hatched on: Oct 01, 2009

Grew up on: Oct 04, 2009

but the first grown (grew up on: Oct 01, 2009) is vine, caught in AP as hatchling.