TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

When the list comes out of who did which egg it would be great to have the references for each one. Some of them still confuse me.

When the list comes out of who did which egg it would be great to have the references for each one.  Some of them still confuse me.

agreed. myfavourites ..so far are the pearl egg (myfirst egg)the lotus egg, the cat because it made me giggle,the crystals, the goldfish, the beetle the seedthat turns into a flower, the red flower that covers the egg like a vine, the icecream, the little animal curled around with the orange flower, the snails, the snowy owl...oh they are all brilliant !

Edited by velvet_paw

Yessssss grief seed is now IN THE BASKET!

*dances all around classroom*

Stop looking at me that way, teacher.

White fire, even at only six eggs an hour, with approxiamtely 10-1/2 hrs to go, there would be plenty of time to get them all, but it would take some work and perserverence on your part...

34/62, just now picked up the latest one [yeee Rose egg <3 best SU ref]

And yeah i have the dc tab open while im looking up wingstuff and checking in on it every 10-ish minutes |D hopefully ill get them all [apparently one year i only got two eggs, then last year i only got 12. My basket looks weirdd]

I am on Pacific time and I just realized that I have until only 9:00 tonight to get the rest of the eggs, while trying to balance the rest of school and then swim practice. THOU SHALL PERSEVERE! xd.png

I am on Pacific time and I just realized that I have until only 9:00 tonight to get the rest of the eggs, while trying to balance the rest of school and then swim practice. THOU SHALL PERSEVERE! xd.png

All my luck to you!

Welp, I just got the gorgeous snowy owl thing. Mwa *blows kiss to spriter* exquisite. Me love.

Thanks, for the eggs!

Hoping for more cats next year.

I feel like DC is developing a serious cat thing. *points at a couple gifts from the X-mas event with cats on them, then goes back to watching the cat-with-yarn egg (aww)*

Think I'm at 51, hopefully I can grab the rest today.

I feel like DC is developing a serious cat thing. *points at a couple gifts from the X-mas event with cats on them, then goes back to watching the cat-with-yarn egg (aww)*

Odeen! *shakes fist*

Odeen! *shakes fist*

^ xd.png

But hey, you can never go wrong with cats.

^ xd.png

But hey, you can never go wrong with cats.

Indeed!

My friend at the telefon reports live her eggs to me. biggrin.gif

50 eggs so far ... you've definitely have to pay a toll when you have to spend a day offline during such events.

Finally got them all! Some really incredible eggs this year, but my favorite has to be the Fire Emblem Awakening one. That one is just so freaking cool.

When the list comes out of who did which egg it would be great to have the references for each one.  Some of them still confuse me.

I totally agree. I would love a slightly larger picture where you can see the detail on these amazing eggs and a name or description for them would give them us the ability to properly appreciate them and just make the entire event complete.

Please give this some consideration as I absolutely adore it if you could.

Thanks!

Update: Woot, Woot! I finally caught my last one! To all the people who worked on these beautiful treasures THANK YOU! I truly love them all!

Edited by Tinks.Mess

Got all my eggs. Keep hunting everyone! Event ends tonight at midnight so there's still plenty of time left smile.gif

zomg an enderman egg!!!!

wub.gif

who ever sprited that, i luv you!!

Finally got the Wreck-it-Ralph one, love it!

I love the one that's white and sorta-yellowish, that has what looks like a mop spinning around under the egg. No clue what it *is*, but I like it!

How many are there again this year? I think I've got them all but I want to make sure. >3<

Finally got all the eggs!

Still in love with the Fire Emblem egg. The Monokuma one, too happy.gif

EDIT: AveryCF, there's 62 eggs.

Edited by Limanya

Finally got all of mine! I was busy all day Sunday, so I had a late start.

EDIT: There are 62 eggs, AveryCF.

Edited by LadyLyzar

oo I recognize one of these I think, it was the poor little egg that glitched and had to be pulled last year. sad.gif So glad to see it back! smile.gif

Unless I'm going nuts... huh.gifunsure.gif

Got all 62, but can't figure out which one is the bad apple.