TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

how many more hours do I have, is it ... 3hr 10 mins? The spacing seems pretty close, I might get them done (except I have turf arriving shortly and a few hours work to do there lol). dashitall

TJ post says 62, so there are 62.

There was an year when some eggs were added, TJ edited his post with the update. If any egg was added later, TJ would edit his post - and he didn't do that.

I'm aware of this, as to why I've been checking his post as well.

He has not edited it -yet-...that could possibly still change.

38 / 62... I'm still really scared about not getting them all even though there' 5 hours left. -flop-

I seriously wish mobile would work for me, but I can't get it to function on either ipod sad.gif so it's strictly tablet and laptop now... Here's to hoping I don't get pulled out somewhere. -glares at her university-

Did you try to restart your iPod?

When i remember it right Rampaging Wyvern (maybe i got the name also right) also expierenced the problem that no eggs were there. Restarting the mobile devive fixed it for her.

Sorry if Rampgaing Wyvern is not female. It is 3 o'clock in the morning here...

Going to bed now!

How to make sure you get all the egg when you're in a house with dodgy internet...

Open your DC page at work and tuck it away behind your real work and go back and click every so often! xd.png It worked, thank goodness.

I do hope somewhere there'll be a list of references as I don't get many of them. wink.gif

First egg: ice cream sundae, then ball of yarn, then the 'bunny-snail', then the nautilus...

Last egg: the blue one with colours between the snail and the goldfish

Favourite egg: Can't answer that; I like so many of them! (And the divider, too.)

Thank you everyone who contributed!

Link to credit and reference list - https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8731264

Got 62/62! Thank you to everyone who contributed this year! biggrin.gif

I would also like to know for sure if there are JUST 62, as...it seems each year new are added during the last few remaining hours and I'm honestly sick and tired of thinking I have obtained them all, and can stop looking...just to find out more were added at the last minute and I missed out...

People, it's not a funny joke anymore, so please stop :/ If new ones were really not added, please don't joke that they were.

Is it legit ONLY 62 this year? Or in the last hours are people going to have to scramble to find more?

The ONLY time extra was added in the middle was the first ever trick or treat (added 2) and people have not stopped complaining about it since. There are only 62 eggs to find. no extras. no secret 'hidden'.

I can't believe it! I got all 62 eggs! Do I get a prize?

no, its just the fun of collecting. you can always view your eggs though. :3

I can't believe it! I got all 62 eggs! Do I get a prize?

Yes. The warm, fuzzy feeling of success at getting all 62! biggrin.gif

Thank you, Ruby, for the link! smile.gif

(Though

Sif:

Not a reference, just random. --- is the one I called the nautilus!)

Edited by Lagie

Yes. The warm, fuzzy feeling of success at getting all 62! biggrin.gif

Pssh. That's enough for me!

I only wanted to fill it up, as it's my first easter here. the grief seed is STILL my favorite, after all of them. (Woo, TCA) But I also love enderman and user posted image I can't remember what this one's called. Can you see that? It won't show on my computer. I think it's the soul gem.... or something to that effect.

Edited by EmmaD333

Finally, 62/62 eggs. This is the first year I've actually collected them all! They all look wonderful. I think my favorite is the Easter bunny egg.

I collected all of the eggs! My last one was user posted image. My favorites are probably the blooming flower egg, the cat with yarn egg, and the enderman egg. Thanks to all of the people who made all of these creative eggs, it was a wonderful event! smile.gif

As the Coordinator of this event I can ASSURE everyone that there is only 62 eggs this year. Anyone saying otherwise is full of slag.

I hope you all did enjoy :3

As the Coordinator of this event I can ASSURE everyone that there is only 62 eggs this year. Anyone saying otherwise is full of slag.

I hope you all did enjoy :3

Thank you xd.png I wasn't sure and I didn't see an answer sooo...

I can't believe how fast this event came and went. sad.gif Now, to wait for next year! biggrin.gif

Pssh. That's enough for me!

I only wanted to fill it up, as it's my first easter here. the grief seed is STILL my favorite, after all of them. (Woo, TCA) But I also love enderman and user posted image I can't remember what this one's called. Can you see that? It won't show on my computer. I think it's the soul gem.... or something to that effect.

Because you've used a URL of:

http://-qnZT.gif

Sooo what is the point of this??

I'm new so am finding somethings

confusing