TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Cute--Nice! How was your trip? Aside from missing out on eggiest, of course. Though, there is still time to collect them!

Bunnybrine--Congrats!!

The trip was wonderful! Except for the blister I got from walking all day in the museums tongue.gif Thank you!

Congrats to everyone who collect 62 of them!

Cute-- Dx Oh no! I'm sorry about your achey feets D:

What was the most fun thing you did~?

Ahh, there's just not enough time for this event. :/ I have work and such.

Moeru-- ): Maybe you could access it from your phone? I dunno how compatible this site is with mobile, or how conducive your job would be to something like that, but just a thought...

Yes, got all the eggs! I can't even pick a favorite this year, there are so many pretty ones. Thanks to everyone who worked on this year's event, it was awesome as always!

Amythestice--Congrats to you, too!

/HandsOutAllTheCongrats

I'm still collect'n away!

I got my last egg earlier & I'm wondering if there's going to be a "credits" posting with all the pretty eggs and who made them. It's nice to be able to see who made what.

Kiramaru--I don't really keep up with spriters, but I agree! Such a list may be on the wikia, potentially?

I got my last egg earlier & I'm wondering if there's going to be a "credits" posting with all the pretty eggs and who made them. It's nice to be able to see who made what.

There is a list of all the eggs every year near the end of the event |D The Wiki will have one too.

Hey, not sure I have time to wait for a mod's answer in PM, since I was asleep most of yesterday. My friend asked if i could help him get the festival of eggs eggs...cause he's having some issues. I do not know, if he gave me his password to do this, if it's allowed...

Hey, not sure I have time to wait for a mod's answer in PM, since I was asleep most of yesterday. My friend asked if i could help him get the festival of eggs eggs...cause he's having some issues. I do not know, if he gave me his password to do this, if it's allowed...

If you hadn't said anything here, no one would be able to tell. No one can stop you from sharing passwords even if it isn't recommended. and if you aren't catching/breeding/etc dragons it's not multiscrolling. so I see no reason why you can't.

Got all the eggs smile.gif

My favorites are the Rose Quartz egg, the FE:A/Grima egg & the Enderman. uwu

Empress--I agree with Dragon, I see no reason why you couldn't.

Pixel--Congrats!!

I've got my last: a red rose. 62/62

It was great. Thanks to all that made this event posible. laugh.gif

Thanks Ze laugh.gif

Edited by Cleo4

Cleo--No problem ^^

I'm just creeping around, trying to ward off boredom while I (hopefully!) collect the rest of the eggiest. Alas, progress is slow ;-;

Gah, craaaap. I'm assuming that today, the 7th, at 11:59PM ET is going to be the ending time of the event, and I highly doubt I'll have time to sit down and get all the eggs.

I tried on mobile, and I could NOT, for the LIFE of me, get an egg to appear. I tried for twenty minutes, during which time I know 4 eggs should have definitely appeared. I tried all the biomes, my scroll page, the abandoned page, basically anywhere I could to see if eggs would appear....

Is that just a glitch, or does the event not work on mobile?

Another year, another collection.

So many fun eggs: A fancy beetle (entomologist here) , A little Skywarp to go with Starscream from '13 (Now I just hope for a future Thundercracker to complete the trine), The Enderman is neat, but I wouldn't have know what it was other than a cute pink-eyed laughing skull if someone hadn't said. (never played minecraft), The tiny eastern dragon wrapping around one of the eggs is also really neat.

Can't wait for the list so I find out what some of the others are.

Dragon--I'm in total agreement--the eggs are really spectacular this year, as always :>