TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Gah, craaaap. I'm assuming that today, the 7th, at 11:59PM ET is going to be the ending time of the event, and I highly doubt I'll have time to sit down and get all the eggs.

I tried on mobile, and I could NOT, for the LIFE of me, get an egg to appear. I tried for twenty minutes, during which time I know 4 eggs should have definitely appeared. I tried all the biomes, my scroll page, the abandoned page, basically anywhere I could to see if eggs would appear....

Is that just a glitch, or does the event not work on mobile?

The event ends when the 7th becomes the 8th. (or possibly a little after since it didn't start at Midnight the first night) They should be on the main site, every 10-15 mins. yes mobile works, make sure you are logged in though.

Moeru-- ): Maybe you could access it from your phone? I dunno how compatible this site is with mobile, or how conducive your job would be to something like that, but just a thought...

it's great on mobile. I have an android with a decent sized screen and it runs well.

I got all of the eggs! Yay! They're all awesome looking. I think my favourite one is the grief seed one. Either that or the snake wrapped around the cupcake. Or the shiny white one that turns into the night sky. Gahhh! I can't choose between the three! biggrin.gif

The event ends when the 7th becomes the 8th. (or possibly a little after since it didn't start at Midnight the first night) They should be on the main site, every 10-15 mins. yes mobile works, make sure you are logged in though.

my eggs usually appear every 5 minutes o-o; and i was logged in, which is why i was so confused.... maybe it's my ipod... geh. guess i'll just need to sit and stare at a screen for hours tomorrow night >_>

Glad to hear I have a bit more leeway, should I get too bored and unable to finish tonight xd.png

Gah, craaaap. I'm assuming that today, the 7th, at 11:59PM ET is going to be the ending time of the event, and I highly doubt I'll have time to sit down and get all the eggs.

I tried on mobile, and I could NOT, for the LIFE of me, get an egg to appear. I tried for twenty minutes, during which time I know 4 eggs should have definitely appeared. I tried all the biomes, my scroll page, the abandoned page, basically anywhere I could to see if eggs would appear....

Is that just a glitch, or does the event not work on mobile?

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. Just to answer you, I've had no issues catching the eggs on mobile. In fact, I've been doing it almost all day. Are you using a different browser than usual?

Got the last one! C:

I love the Enderman egg. <3

Wait..

*double-checks the eggs*

2 years ago we got a Starscream egg, and this year we got a Skywarp egg... Can we have Thundercracker next Easter please? :3

Lovely lookin eggs all of them, and I thoroughly enjoyed the event again this year. Happy (late) Chocolate Bunny Day! biggrin.gif

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. Just to answer you, I've had no issues catching the eggs on mobile. In fact, I've been doing it almost all day. Are you using a different browser than usual?

Technically, yes, since on my laptop and tablet I use chrome and explorer, respectively, while my ipod is safari... but it's the normal ipod browser so...?

I just gave it another go and I can clearly see the egg on my tablet, but when I log off, log onto my ipod, and look I can't see it...

EDIT: I'm also unable to access the drop down menu of the site now, so the only way to get to my account is to manually type in the link...

EDITEDIT: my battery is about to die, so I'm going to be disappearing... if someone has suggestions please shoot me a PM. I'll check back in later (like 12 hours later) but, ye.

Edited by Wandering4Ever

20 more eggs! I like the Steven Universe and Minecraft references. Kudos to whoever did the Rose Quartz hair on the Steven Universe egg, its superb!

I feel your pain, some of the eggs I DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND D:

Right there with ya xd.png I only get a handful of these references >_<

Yay! I haz them all!

Had no idea what I was doing last Easter and only got a few.

Looking forward to the credits (and the references!)

Looking at the ones that I have so far, the only ones I get for sure are the Harry Potter one and the Mike (Monster's Inc) one xd.png

Cute--Nice! How was your trip? Aside from missing out on eggiest, of course. Though, there is still time to collect them!

Bunnybrine--Congrats!!

Thanks!

Just curious- is anyone seeing #TheDress egg as black and blue?

Thanks!

Nope it's white and gold for me xd.png

I finally got all of them. I think the Madoka references are still my favorite, and the Limbo one. All of them are lovely though.

Thanks!

Me, but I think that's a bit off topic. tongue.gif (also risks getting a whole lot of people debating which colours are seen more often xd.png)

I just got the 62nd egg! My favorite is definitely the Rose Quartz egg. Whoever did that one, I want to hug you.